Paragon info!

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow vapers,
I am a carbon fiber junky, the day I heard the Paragon hit shelves I bought an original 18650 model. I have only taken it outside once and afraid to hurt it lol. Some background on it-
I bought it and had a issue like 90% that did also, when an atty is screwed on it leaves a gap on side of the tube because the positive pin is about 2mm to long. Also the button spring is super soft but that was not to bad to fix. The issue was I emailed back and fourth over 3 months to get the problem fixed, and everytime they would not accept my money but always said they will ship it next day but they never did.... I can say since then they did finally ships parts out. But before that I finally broke out my smelter and bought some silver blocks, I then took hollow copper tube and flared it on one side. Cut it to length and poured silver core into the positive pin and redid the negative pin also. So my point is this, I have basically prototyped and built a add on that helps its weak spot which was brass and make it almost perfect. I would love to get my hands on a clone so I can actually leave the house with it instead of my real one, I have heard about one but the seller is not very established and I dont want to get screwed lol. Can anyone link me to a site that is selling the new clone and not a facebook guy? i found it on preorder but want to know if it is infact real carbon fiber and why its 22mm and not 23mm. I will add to this post tomm. My photos of the Paragon and the prototype pins, I already paid my dues to support the maker I just want another I dont mind messing up. Thanks

Last edited:

VU Sponsors