Become a Patron!

Particles inside airflow??

Kevinor762

Member For 1 Year
Hi all!
Still kinda new to vaping so as far as my anxiety goes I was cleaning my tank (didn't take it apart) from the outside with toilet paper. SO if particles and what not get into the bottom two holes that are adjustable (airflow) would it be dangerous for me to inhale? If these things get in my lungs will it kill me???!??
Also I have a battery that I dropped and I'm paranoid about it leaking acid or what not on me.. also will getting drops of water on I think be dangerous as it says do not expose to water and I feel I'm charging my mod will it overcharge or stop by itself or do I have to take the charger out right before it gets to full battery on the mod?
Can someone pllleeeasseee give a fellow hypochondriac a peace of mind..
my throat feels a bit itchy and in regards to the battery thing my fingertips feel like they're burning or stinging or tingly UGGHHH

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Looking at your other posts you really are kind of panicky about vaping. I suppose if you had big enough blobs of highly hazardous pool cleaning chemicals or enough asbestos fall into your atomizer holes you could end up with some issues but if its dirt and crud, you breathe enough of that on a windy day outside or after spending some time in a highly populated city.

Batteries and water don't mix very well combining these two is like feeding a gremlin after midnight. If the batteries come out of the mod you should consider getting an external battery charger and charge them externally.

Good ones generally have overcharge protection and can be had for a small amount of money. If you charge it in the mod it will eventually catch on fire and burn down your house, which nobody wants especially you. The best advice I have is no matter what, do not let those batteries touch the flux capacitor. If that happens, throw it on the ground and run for your life.

In all seriousness battery safety is important. You do not want to be internet meme guy who blew his mod up in a gas station while carrying it in a pocket full of change. Read up on best practices, read the owners manual, read about lithium battery safety. Watch some videos. etc....

They are as safe as you are with them.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hi all!
Still kinda new to vaping so as far as my anxiety goes I was cleaning my tank (didn't take it apart) from the outside with toilet paper. SO if particles and what not get into the bottom two holes that are adjustable (airflow) would it be dangerous for me to inhale? If these things get in my lungs will it kill me???!??
Also I have a battery that I dropped and I'm paranoid about it leaking acid or what not on me.. also will getting drops of water on I think be dangerous as it says do not expose to water and I feel I'm charging my mod will it overcharge or stop by itself or do I have to take the charger out right before it gets to full battery on the mod?
Can someone pllleeeasseee give a fellow hypochondriac a peace of mind..
my throat feels a bit itchy and in regards to the battery thing my fingertips feel like they're burning or stinging or tingly UGGHHH
If any type of paper gets into the air holes is not a issue of being harmful but might clog your air flow a little. For a battery dropping on the floor is not a issue either unless the wrap tears which you just need to rewrap. No worries just be happy, and have a vape.

VU Sponsors