Become a Patron!

Pass thru charging

bcollier

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since my VS DNA 30 bit the bullet and I don't want to try the rdna, is there a dual 18650 box that has USB charging?

bcollier

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since my VS DNA 30 bit the bullet and I don't want to try the rdna, is there a dual 18650 box that has USB charging?
Never mind, I seen the Sigeli 100 does. So now I'm torn between it and the Ivp3

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The Dovpo E-Mech goes to 30 watts, holds 2 X 18650 batteries and has USB charging.

bcollier

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haven't seen that one, I'll check into it. Been seeing good things about the Ivp3 and the Sig 100+

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sigelei 100 does not have USB or pass through charging. I don't believe any serial dual battery mods have pass through charging due to the issues that arise when trying to charge batteries in serial.

bcollier

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hell I thought I seen that it did. In that case how long would the batteries last if vaping a .4 ohm dual coil in my Mutation?
I did see that the Ipv3 doesn't come with a charging cord but there is a port for 9 volt charger.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Ipv3 does come with a charger hole, but I have never been able to find specs on it. Everything I read says 9v with unknown amperage. I would charge the batteries on a charger if I had it. I do love that the Sigelei has a magnetic back so you don't have to unscrew it to remove the batteries. Also, for vaping .4, it depends on the wattage you want.

bcollier

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I seen the newer versions of the Sigs have the magnets, that's cool. I have also seen that Sigelei also addressed the loose 510 post causing issues with ohm readings. I think all the new things are on the 100w plus version if I'm not mistaken.
I don't know, the more I research I'm kinda lookin at the Sig 50 now cause I really don't think Id be using 100watts. The other side to that would be the dual 18650's I guess would give me more battery life.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't speak to the 50w, however I never thought I would need 100 and I see myself going beyond that in the next few months. But I'm crazy with stuff like this. As for the loose 510, that was only in the review batch. It is fixed in the original. The plus has double the magnets on the back and no screw holes, though the original is fine without screws. It also has a spring loaded 510 instead of the adjustable one which, if it works well, is very nice.

VU Sponsors