Become a Patron!

Pats Waldorf Salad

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one is in memory of my mother, Pat. Her Waldorf salad was made with cool whip. The only ingredient that I did not have to put in here was grape. I'd suggest trying this with .25% grape.

Pats Waldorf Salad
1% FA Fresh cream + .5% FA Meringue to make cool whip
1.25-1.5% fa walnut
1% fa Fuji apple
1% fa banana
1% fa marshmallow
.25% fa pineapple

Shake n vape

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
dude this looks good and original. I'll be trying this for sure. never crossed my mind to make this.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dude this looks good and original. I'll be trying this for sure. never crossed my mind to make this.
I'm honored... I had to up walnut over 1% to taste in here. At .5% pineapple was good, but took over other fruits.

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
This does sound tasty. My mom used to make this during the holidays and it was one of my favs. When I think about Waldorf salad I think about her. I'll mix some up this week and give it a shot. Thanks for sharing

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This does sound tasty. My mom used to make this during the holidays and it was one of my favs. When I think about Waldorf salad I think about her. I'll mix some up this week and give it a shot. Thanks for sharing
My mom made this in the summer too. She had grapes in hers too, but I have no grape:(

VU Sponsors