Become a Patron!

Pazzo FlavourArts new line

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So the jack as a SnV....I definitely get the strawberry candy flavor...but its weak. BUT theres an underlying something else....which thanks to @Teresa P the best I can describe it is Play Doh. maybe after it steeps it will blend better. Because the play doh is the main flavor with the strawberry candy as an afterthought

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
So I just mixed up king and shook and vape

I have no idea what black currant is,never tasted one nor heard of one until recently, but this is sweet and berry like. I can not decide if I like it

Anyone got a flavor or 2 to add to this to make a good combo

Jack is also mixed and ready to drip as soon as the cotton goes dry from the king

Hmm dragonfruit and black currant go together pretty well IMO, maybe try 1-2% TFA dragonfruit with it.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hmm dragonfruit and black currant go together pretty well IMO, maybe try 1-2% TFA dragonfruit with it.
great another flavor to order. lol I have to say King is interesting, Jack is growing on me. But King is super sweet and candy like, but not in the dollar store reject 4 for $1 gonna be thrown in the dumpster tomorrow hard candy way. More like a drop type candy which is good in my mind

Jack definitely has some strange undertone tone that is actually more prevalent then the strawberry flavor and I can't decide if I like it or if it's play doh...Thanks @Teresa P

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Jut tried my Ace again after 1 day of steep. It's about the same but a little smoother. My palette can't really detect all the different flavors that are in it. It just all blends together for me

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
great another flavor to order. lol I have to say King is interesting, Jack is growing on me. But King is super sweet and candy like, but not in the dollar store reject 4 for $1 gonna be thrown in the dumpster tomorrow hard candy way. More like a drop type candy which is good in my mind

Jack definitely has some strange undertone tone that is actually more prevalent then the strawberry flavor and I can't decide if I like it or if it's play doh...Thanks @Teresa P

Yeah dragonfruit is a fantastic flavor, to me it is my desert island flavor.

I'm currently trying ace, I have no idea what it is or what it's trying to do, but I get a vaguely mango flavor, maybe a light coconut, but I'm not sure. Maybe it'll change with time in the shoebox.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
definitely has some strange undertone tone
It's the same taste that makes any TFA/Capella donut flavoring unvapable to me. And I'd love to know what ingredient it is specifically so I'd know what to look for and never buy it again. :blech:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It's the same taste that makes any TFA/Capella donut flavoring unvapable to me. And I'd love to know what ingredient it is specifically so I'd know what to look for and never buy it again. :blech:
yeah I haven't tried as nearly many flavors as you. but there is some ingredient in some flavorings that I really do not like. The best I can describe it as is some chemical taste. I notice it in the FW butter beer and GOC which in my mind also reminds me of actual butterbeer even though after seeing the recipe it barley has anything is remotely close to butterbeer. But it seems it's certain creay type stuff I get this nasty flavor from. I wishI knew what it was so I could avoid it

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never had butterbeer, the drink or the flavoring. But I don't get "that" essence from GOC. The play-doh taste is what turned me off from Wayne Walker's bronuts, and subsequently any donut flavoring after that.
I know everyone's taste/taste buds are different, I don't get the pepper taste from vanilla bean ice cream as some do. But the play-doh is just raunchy. I was one of those weird kids who never tried to eat it. Lol!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I've never had butterbeer, the drink or the flavoring. But I don't get "that" essence from GOC. The play-doh taste is what turned me off from Wayne Walker's bronuts, and subsequently any donut flavoring after that.
I know everyone's taste/taste buds are different, I don't get the pepper taste from vanilla bean ice cream as some do. But the play-doh is just raunchy. I was one of those weird kids who never tried to eat it. Lol!
yeah and you grew up to be one of those weird people as well

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The proper term is "unique".....:teehee:
yeah that's one word for it.

In all seriousness. I did thislike $80 order form BCV to try new stuff out. I only vape a few flavors maybe 5 or 6. Half the recipes are only one flavor profiles. And so far I am very disappointed in everything I ordered. Now if I could just find those chocolate recipes from HIC. The search function in this forum SUCKS

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I get the same thing. I've yet to find any cake/cupcake/donut flavor that doesn't have an off taste. At this moment I'm vaping a recipe that has wOw, Zeppola and CAP Yellow Cake. It's very tasty but that note is there both on the inhale and exhale, but it also lingers a couple of seconds. I'll vape stuff like this just for a change from my usual lighter ADV recipes.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried the chocolate marshmallow fudge? One of my faves.
nope probably don't have every ingredient
Just mixed swiss bliss and am waiting for the cotton to dry out from the FLV rootbeer(wow that's a different rootbeer...more like sasparilla or something) can't decide if I like it or not.

I will also be making the chocolate peanut butter milkshake latter. As soon as I find more tester bottles or dump oyt the ones I know I do not like.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very well could be, I can't do a lot of AP myself. Or maybe it'll die down some with a steep.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Very well could be, I can't do a lot of AP myself. Or maybe it'll die down some with a steep.
trying to find another tester bottle so I can remix it with less AP. I can't believe Swiss Bliss is so off for me...its the basis of all HIC's chocolate flavors recipes

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to revisit that one. I have a flavor base made up. Haven't used it in quite awhile.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i may have killed my RDA thats all there is to it. Remixed with half as much AP and it tastes identical.
Ive rewicked ...ugh
When I get time I will make new coils and soak the rda in something. I think its just got all the different flavors I have been testing gunked up in it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely a possibility, I've done that before doing multiple flavor tests. The last couple never taste great...:blech: :giggle:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i just tasted FA cocoa on my finger. I think its the problem. Man is it um strong in a powder bakers chocolate type way

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just tasted FA cocoa on my finger. I think its the problem. Man is it um strong in a powder bakers chocolate type way
That it is! Did you shake it pretty well? That one does have a residue that settles to the bottom of the bottle pretty quickly.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried the chocolate marshmallow fudge? One of my faves.

I was just wondering if perhaps you may have tried a touch of FLV Marshmallow in that recipe :question:

I ask partially due to when that 2015 recipe was posted, there was no FLV Marshmallow. I was thinking the mix outcome would not necessarily be better...just different and worthwhile.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just wondering if perhaps you may have tried a touch of FLV Marshmallow in that recipe :question:

I ask partially due to when that 2015 recipe was posted, there was no FLV Marshmallow. I was thinking the mix outcome would not necessarily be better...just different and worthwhile.
I haven't, but it sure sounds like a good idea!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well i still have no idea what a black currant is. But King is definitely growing on me. Its a very nice change of pace from my usual vapes.
It is very very sweet. But I like that sometimes. I read somewhere in HICs notes for FA that black licorice(another favorite of mine) goes well with black currant so I may have to mix the two together.

I did google black currant and found something about a mediterranean dried grape. So that reads to me as raisin. And you know that is a close comparison to the flavor.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this....
Pazzo Ace 5%
FA Coconut .75%
TPA Banana 1%
HS Cream 1%
TPA Vanilla Swirl .5%
Only been 10 days not impressed. Seems every mix I do needs a month steep to “bang” for me though. I’ll report back in a couple weeks.
Well at 17 days I will vape it but it's not something I'm looking forward to making again..... may try Pazzo on it's own and see if I messed it up.

VU Sponsors