Peach issues

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Some help if you can.

I appear to be having issues with Peach flavors :(

I have a couple of recipes that call for peach. But regardless of the % used (started at 10%) I'm still getting a chemical taste. I've gone as low as .5%, even that is tainting the mix.

Breaking it down to the basics. I'm mixing blueberry, strawberry, and peach. There are others, but I sample in steps, so I can discover where a possible issue is. And this peach issue has become a glaring problem. As the issue ONLY happens when the peach is added to the mix. I can't even use the peach as a stand alone, even though I absolutely love real peaches. :confused: The juice taste great to me, without the peach. So I can just drop it out of the mix. But I'm really not understanding what's happening here.

Just so you know, some of these samples have been steeping for awhile. Still taste of chemicals.

TFA Peach is what's being used.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some peach flavorings can take 6 wks or more steep. I have not used TFA peach, some flavors from most companies just don't shine. My suggestion would be to try FA peach. Hope this helps you.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yes FA peach tastes like a real peach
tfa cap are more like a hard candy taste
FA also makes White peach

i prefer a 3:2 ratio of white peach to peach for a great peach flavor.

plus you only need 2-3% of with FA peach in a recipe to taste it

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yes FA peach tastes like a real peach
tfa cap are more like a hard candy taste
FA also makes White peach

i prefer a 3:2 ratio of white peach to peach for a great peach flavor.

plus you only need 2-3% of with FA peach in a recipe to taste it

Oh I'm tasting it lol
I have FA white peach also. I'll try the 3:2 ratio, and see what happens. Thanks

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup, both of the FA Peaches are better IMO.
Also really like CAP Peaches & Cream.
Don't get any chemical or perfume taste from either.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think all this just changed o_O I just picked up a temp control. And nothing taste the same :confused:

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
I think all this just changed o_O I just picked up a temp control. And nothing taste the same :confused:

Ya, all my mixes have been over a variety of tanks, ohms, and finally TC (and of course Ni or Ti)

I have batches from 9 months ago that I'm reblending now that I have an assortment of 'accompaniment' flavours.

FA Fresh Cream
FA Vienna Cream
Cap Custard
TFA Brown Sugar
TFA Black Honey (requires heavy steeping to remove floral note)

Xylitol from Bulk Barn .. lol. Seems it's dentist recommended! And without the issues of ingesting it (which can cause GI tract problems sometimes)

I grabbed Juicy Peach from TFA 3 weeks ago. Did a peaches and cream + a peach with a hint of mango, and a tri blend of peach,mango,strawberry

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Best peach I made so far is FA Peach 3%, FA White Peach 1.5-2%, and TFA Peach (ripe) 3%. Vapers at my office, that have tried it, are asking me, if I'd sell them some of it. I told them, I got it from VU, in particular from @HeadInClouds. Therefore, I'm not selling it, but giving a 30 ml bottle for free instead.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Best peach I made so far is FA Peach 3%, FA White Peach 1.5-2%, and TFA Peach (ripe) 3%. Vapers at my office, that have tried it, are asking me, if I'd sell them some of it. I told them, I got it from VU, in particular from @HeadInClouds. Therefore, I'm not selling it, but giving a 30 ml bottle for free instead.
So is this an over the top, I wear peach hats, peach?

VU Sponsors