Become a Patron!

PEACH TEA

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is a pretty solid recipe for peach tea. Now before I let loose with my own recipe, let me tell you. I am a peach junkie. It's been my favorite for years. I have, and use, almost every peach flavor on the market. Lorans, TPA juicy, and normal, hangsen, flavourart regular and white, flavorwest, natures flavors, capella's, and at least one or two that I can't see from where i'm sitting. The one I gravitate to most, is Honey Peach by jungle flavors. It is a super concentrate from germany. It has a very sweet, full on juicy flavor just like a real peach. Now this is opinion only, as taste is subjective, but I have tried them all, and like this one, better than any of them, for a tea recipe. Speaking of recipes here is mine. I hope you enjoy it!

Peach Tea
3% Honey Peach (jungle flavors)
4% Green Tea (TFA)
2% Sweet Tea (CAP)
5 drops sweetener per 10 mil of finished liquid (I use Sucralose)
2 drops lemon juice per 10 mil of finished liquid (that's real lemon juice, not lemon e-liquid lol)

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do, and fairly sweet. That's why I usually blend it with other tea flavors.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a pretty solid recipe for peach tea. Now before I let loose with my own recipe, let me tell you. I am a peach junkie. It's been my favorite for years. I have, and use, almost every peach flavor on the market. Lorans, TPA juicy, and normal, hangsen, flavourart regular and white, flavorwest, natures flavors, capella's, and at least one or two that I can't see from where i'm sitting. The one I gravitate to most, is Honey Peach by jungle flavors. It is a super concentrate from germany. It has a very sweet, full on juicy flavor just like a real peach. Now this is opinion only, as taste is subjective, but I have tried them all, and like this one, better than any of them, for a tea recipe. Speaking of recipes here is mine. I hope you enjoy it!

Peach Tea
3% Honey Peach (jungle flavors)
4% Green Tea (TFA)
2% Sweet Tea (CAP)
5 drops sweetener per 10 mil of finished liquid (I use Sucralose)
2 drops lemon juice per 10 mil of finished liquid (that's real lemon juice, not lemon e-liquid lol)
Im a peach junkie too but sadly haven't found the right one, I want to try the jungle flavors peach you mentioned, where did you get their flavors from? Do you have a idea of the % to use for just a single flavor (Peach) from them?

So far didn't like the LorrAnn, or both TFA Peaches

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got the jungle flavors honey peach from www.ecigexpress.com

Funny story about how I got this flavor. I ordered a big batch of stuff from them and when I got it, I could smell the package before I even opened the mailbox. When I got the package open, I found that a bottle of TFA banana nut bread flavoring was leaking. There was, what looked like a tiny manufacturers defect in the bottle, and it spilled about half, Thankfully they put all their flavors into ziplocs before mailing, so I salvaged most of it with a syringe. I thought I would tell the people at ecigexpress so they could maybe check the rest of the stock of that flavor to make sure nothing else was leaking. So, I got online with them, they have a nice little "live support" option where you can chat with someone. Well, I told the person my story, and they offered to send me a new bottle. I said, nah don't send me anything, I got most of it and it was no big deal. Three days later, I get a package from them, with a nice thank you, and a bottle of jungle flavors honey peach. They must have looked at my previous orders and seen that was the only peach I hadn't purchased from them lol. So, not only did I get a bottle of flavoring, but I got exposed to a really great flavoring that I probably would never have looked at otherwise, as I had never heard anything about the company that produced it.

i just ordered cappellas sweet tea, i have super concentrated peach flavoring from juicefactory.au, anyone know a good recipe for something that tastes like snapple peach iced tea??? i have many other flavors also....

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i just ordered cappellas sweet tea, i have super concentrated peach flavoring from juicefactory.au, anyone know a good recipe for something that tastes like snapple peach iced tea??? i have many other flavors also....

Flavor West has a good peach for that, kind of like peach gummy rings. The recipe I posted above would be good at about 10% of FW peach instead of the Jungle flavors. Mandy's peach would also probably be good with it to, don't use the TFA peach and use 10% FW.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And what do you think about FA peaches?

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
fa white peach is pretty good. sweet but not candy.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK but you still prefer honey peaches over white peach?

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, but it's a personal taste thing. My suggestion is to get both, they may even be good mixed.

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
I found a decent peach related vape flavor but it was a blended flavor not a concentrate, i'm looking to try and replicate it but I just found it today, White Lotus- Way of the Dragon.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just bought FA green tea and FA peach in hopes i can find the right mix between the 2 for something decent..I won a bottle of Highlander Nectar from a breezy contest and was blown away at the sweetness with a really balanced tea/ peach flavoring...I would buy it if i didnt vape almost 30ml a day..somehow it wouldnt be very cost effective at todays prices.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't crazy about FA Green Tea, I thought TFA was better here yet conversely, I thought FA Black Tea was far better than the TFA offering. :)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wasn't crazy about FA Green Tea, I thought TFA was better here yet conversely, I thought FA Black Tea was far better than the TFA offering. :)
As much as i liked that highlander juice, im sure ill work on it till its somewhat close or something i can enjoy...I was struggling between green and black tea but, i thought i read in the flavor description that it was a green tea..i could be wrong though.

Ive got 10ml bottles of each flavor to figure out something after i get home from work.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well i need a swift kick in the head as the nectar is not a tea mix at all...Maybe it was another juice i entered a contest for..Scratch my thoughts on that..lol

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol, I've done that too ... still sounds like it would be a great one to clone.

VU Sponsors