Peanut Brittle from Real Flavors

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So what is going on with Real Flavors???

The only concentrate of their's I use is Peanut Brittle, the all VG legacy one

Went to re-up and can't find it on their site - even the PG version, which is not as good IME

They show it on the commercial page, but don't say if it's PG or VG

Very sad, it is my second favorite juice flavor

Was hoping to talk to customer support today but could not get to it during their regular business hours

I'm bummed out :(

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hero of the Day you are!!!!

Ordered 360 mls, lol

An outstanding price too!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome! Glad to be able to help, my friend! :stars2:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Awesome! Glad to be able to help, my friend! :stars2:

You rule :stars::stars2::hearts:

Used the last of mine to mix last night, then went to resupply and got a rude surprise on their website - then was too busy at work to call or chat with them during the day!

Might try again next time they are open and if I can still get a 16 oz size I will, this is simply an outstanding flavor

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That would explain why I couldn't find their flavors on walmart.com too. o_O
They've gotta be nuts if they think every DIYer is gonna be able to swing that. Their flavors aren't good enough to rate that kind of minimum purchase. Of the scant handful I had, I've given half of them away.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That would explain why I couldn't find their flavors on walmart.com too. o_O
They've gotta be nuts if they think every DIYer is gonna be able to swing that. Their flavors aren't good enough to rate that kind of minimum purchase. Of the scant handful I had, I've given half of them away.
BCF to the rescue, they have RF in 10ml, but only the SC line not the VG line.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't ECX's Northwest VG line really RF VG? However, if they are, there isn't Peanut Brittle. :( Also, ECX sells RF SC in 10ml only.

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
BCF to the rescue, they have RF in 10ml, but only the SC line not the VG line.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't ECX's Northwest VG line really RF VG? However, if they are, there isn't Peanut Brittle. :( Also, ECX sells RF SC in 10ml only.
the problem with most of the companies who sell RF is they dont stock the full line or anywhere close. I found one place I think gremlindiy, who I never heard of before who has RF brownie. I even contacted NR and they said they and no plans of adding that flavor in the future

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yea Rf's site is all messed up in my opinion
the only shipping option is UPS and its almost $12 to get one 4oz bottle shipped to me. Thats ridiculous, USPS parcel post is fine for me.
The are missing all the safety data they used to have, but the FAQ states they are trying to re-add that in the future. Nothing under 4oz bottles. Parts of the website do not work properly. I understand they just relaunched it, but it needs some serious work.
wtf is the username for walt at real flavors I cant find it, can someone tag him.,, I know he don't pay alot of attention here but he does check at times

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Of the scant handful I had, I've given half of them away.

I made samplers of the Pancake and Scotch Shortbread - the pancakes were weak and tasted like a cheap mix, lol. The shortbread was pretty good - but very weak and I've never gotten around to see if it can be improved.

I gave two away, and the rest I got from those very good sales they kept running are still sitting unopened

they just redid their site i dont like the fact the smallest you can order is 4oz bottles

That is way too much unless you know for sure - especially as so many find most of their flavorings to be somewhat anemic

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That is way too much unless you know for sure - especially as so many find most of their flavorings to be somewhat anemic

See I am the exact opposite. I think their flavors are excellent but most are not for me.
I tried watermelon, at 3% and it was very flavorful, but its candyish to me like laffy taffy and thats not what I want
the grape at 3% was so flavorful I had to soak my rta for a few hours after wards to get rid of the flavor but its more candy like then fruit like to me as well actually if I remember it reminded me a lot of welch's grape juice
the cinnamon roll is okish but it wasnt my favorite, the roll was there but not the cinnamon
Have taffy but not used it yet
the brownie is awesome, at lower wattages its like licking the bowl and at higher wattages when you warm up the vape its like a fresh baked brownie from the over. Its one of my favorite stand alones and I vape 5-10 ml a day
the old time rootbeer was really good the first time i tried it, but them I can't get it to be that way again but its as good as most rootbeers I tried, but fails short of DIYFS root beer
the apple is excellent but prefer FA still but it would do in a pinch

im really interested in trying their peanut butter cup and french toast flavors but not at $18 for a 4oz bottle and at least $12 shipping

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so i checked amazon $7.95 for 1oz free shipping and 19.95 for 4oz free shipping. unfortunatey as its been for weeks they are out of stock of 4oz brownie

now thats not bad actually to get one or 2 bottles at a time which is what I would normally do from them, I forget about their amazon page constantly

but still would want say $4 for 10 ml shipped to try a few flavors

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of all the samples of what I've had, blue raz sour candy was the best and most flavorful. Never tried the peanut brittle or the brownie. Cream cheese was pure alcohol nastiness. Ice cream sandwich tasted like anything but, marshmallow candy was pure sugar and killed my coils after the first tank (and at a very low 2%), apple butter tasted like cider, and french toast was just plain awful. If I have to use a handful of other flavors to coax a decent flavor out of a single flavor, I feel I'm wasting my time.
Butter pecan pie is a keeper, even though it needs a minimal boost from other flavors. (For the record, Capella's Silverline butter pecan pie is better), and the taffy base is good for making candy type juices. I have brown sugar, cream, watermelon, and fried dough that I haven't tried yet, but I won't be wasting any more money on them.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have brown sugar, cream, watermelon, and fried dough that I haven't tried yet, but I won't be wasting any more money on them.

Ha, I have all those but the Sugar Cream to try to one these days also, lol

Plus a few others but can't remember which right now - Cinnamon Roll for sure

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the problem with most of the companies who sell RF is they dont stock the full line or anywhere close. I found one place I think gremlindiy, who I never heard of before who has RF brownie. I even contacted NR and they said they and no plans of adding that flavor in the future

Gremlin is a great site, FYI. They're active on one of the DIY FB groups I've enjoyed being a part of. Lots of fans there, and I placed an order in the fall and was very happy with the experience. Included a bunch of free samples and gave me some upgrades on a few bottle sizes. Definitely give them a try if they happen to have something in stock you're having trouble finding elsewhere.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Gremlin is a great site, FYI. They're active on one of the DIY FB groups I've enjoyed being a part of. Lots of fans there, and I placed an order in the fall and was very happy with the experience. Included a bunch of free samples and gave me some upgrades on a few bottle sizes. Definitely give them a try if they happen to have something in stock you're having trouble finding elsewhere.
ok good to knwo at least on eperson has heard of gremlindiy and had a great expereince with them

VU Sponsors