Become a Patron!

Peanut Butter Cookie

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping the hell out of this too (Cap Marshmallow tho). I've tried so many bakery type recipes that fail to taste like what it's supposed to (Or named). This one is what it is, and is really good.

Last edited:

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years
Im strange,,,:confused:,,,I have what must be a love/hate relationship with peanut butter.
I can crave it almost daily for a month,,and then wont even want to smell it for a few months or more.
im going to try mixing this up for next time the craving hits...
It might actually be my first successful attempt at leaving something alone to seep for awhile,,,lol..;)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Guess I need to dig the one I was aging like wine out and get on it. Thanks for the heads up.

Mostestketosis

Member For 4 Years
I have been screwing with pb flavors for weeks. Nothing I have made has tasted like peanut butter. ESPECIALLY tpa peanut butter. How is it so many people can enjoy this. I really would love any input on a true sweet peanut butter recipe

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have been screwing with pb flavors for weeks. Nothing I have made has tasted like peanut butter. ESPECIALLY tpa peanut butter. How is it so many people can enjoy this. I really would love any input on a true sweet peanut butter recipe

@Matty Vapes Peanut Butter Cookie actually tastes like a PB cookie. Its very good.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

You'd be shocked at how many flavors people on here rave about that I absolutely detest! After 2 years of diy, I just recently (within the last 3 months) came up with 2 recipes I can tolerate more than a few puffs. I do a lot of mixing, but it's all given away, pretty much.

Last edited:

Mostestketosis

Member For 4 Years
You'd be shocked at how many flavors people on here rave about that I absolutely detest! After 2 years of diy, I just recently (within the last 3 months) came up with 2 recipes I can tolerate more than a few puffs. I do a lot of mixing, but it's all given away pretty much.

You sound as picky as I am. Care to share what you enjoy vaping, it would be great if my tastes aligned with someone else’s for a change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You sound as picky as I am. Care to share what you enjoy vaping, it would be great if my tastes aligned with someone else’s for a change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game over custard and wllmc's juicy strawberry cheesecake. I go through about 240ml of the cheesecake a week along with maybe 60ml of GOC. I'd really like to find at least one more recipe that I really like so I don't get burned out on these two.

Last edited:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Game over custard and wllmc's juicy strawberry cheesecake. I go through about 240ml of the cheesecake a week along with maybe 60ml of GOC. I's really like to find at least one more recipe that I really like so I don't get burned out on these two.

I like both of the ones you mentioned and GOC is pretty much my ADV. Look in the mixing thread for buttermilk pie clone. Its amazing.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Does that FA custard give this a citrus flavor? Wondering if INW or premium would be a better fit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not at all. Also i you want it sweeter you can put in a few drops of Super sweet per 10ml and make it taste like its commercial counterpart (which is also amazing).

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Naturally, I'm missing the golden butter and the sugar cookie. I'm making an order sunday night though, and those two are in it for sure.

No matter what dude. You will always be at least one ingredient short. It could have only a single ingredient and somehow it would be the one you don't have.

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years

I just got some TFA PB due to all the good comments. My first recipe didn't give me a great impression, so I started playing with Brown Sugar & AP combo. Got weird >0.5%
Secondary flavs: FA Cocoa and Meringue with a shot of Bavarian Cream to give some body to the cocoa

Will try this posted recipe & experiment a little more. Had a temp one already done up in my app but extra + 0.5 FA Almond and 0.3% BS/AP

Last edited:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got some TFA PB due to all the good comments. My first recipe didn't give me a great impression, so I started playing with Brown Sugar & AP combo. Got weird >0.5%
Secondary flavs: FA Cocoa and Meringue with a shot of Bavarian Cream to give some body to the cocoa

Will try this posted recipe & experiment a little more. Had a temp one already done up in my app but extra + 0.5 FA Almond and 0.3% BS/AP

That's the problem with 99.8% of all the flavors I buy. I bought both tfa and caps vanilla bean ice cream and they are truly nasty to me. The only way I can tolerate either one is a half a percent or less to give body to a recipe. Meringue is another one that almost gags me. Anything over half a percent tastes like pure egg whites to me. I wish I wasn't that way, but since I had my stroke, my tastebuds have totally changed.

Edit: maybe it's only 90 percent instead of 99.8.

Last edited:

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the problem with 99.8% of all the flavors I buy. I bought both tfa and caps vanilla bean ice cream and they are truly nasty to me. The only way I can tolerate either one is a half a percent or less to give body to a recipe. Meringue is another one that almost gags me. Anything over half a percent tastes like pure egg whites to me. I wish I wasn't that way, but since I had my stroke, my tastebuds have totally changed.

Edit: maybe it's only 90 percent instead of 99.8.
Sorry to op going off topic, but that's interesting what you said about your stroke. After my first, my sense of smell was so overwhelming. Now I find everything I vape is so sweet. I don't use sweetener either. Did you find everything sweet?

CosmicTruth

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been vaping this for weeks and I still love it. So I figured I'd throw it up in our recipes forum.
Peanut Butter Cookie
TFA Peanut Butter 4%
CAP Sugar Cookie 4%
FA Marshmallow 1%
Shake n Vape Approved..Cheers!

Hey this looks like a good simple combination of flavors, but I have to ask what are you vaping it in? I use tanks and my flavor receptors are diminished due to my PD, so if this is only good in a dripper and only S&V i'm wondering if anyone has adjusted this for a long steep and full flavor?

:thanks: :anyone: :wait:

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heads up. After 4-6 weeks it kinda goes to shit. Fresh 60ml's is the way to go. My old 120ml started to taste rubbish after sitting around for awhile.
I noticed some I didn't vape while cleaning bottles. It turns very dark if you let it sit around for a lot of months.

VU Sponsors