Become a Patron!

Peanut Butter Cookies

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Creamy, rich, golden brown feel from compliments of sweet caramelized (baked) sugar giving way to a semi thick but not too thick but very creamy and fresh out of the oven peanut butter cookie. Don't say "ooh no not peanut butter"

Max VG
3mg

3% CAP Peanut Butter
1% CAP Caramel
1% CAP Glazed Doughnut
.5% FA Jamaican Rum (it adds depth, moisture, and a super light hint of spice here)
.75% CAP Sugar Cookie
.25% CAP Hazelnut (just blends so dam well)
.25% FW Sweetener

Omit the Hazelnut if you feel it's giving you a mild overcooked cookie taste, to me it's just right but my perception of the perfect golden brown cookie maybe different than yours

******So it seems I've come down with a cold and my taste buds may not have been firing on all cylinders when I made this. Although the flavor is pretty much as I described, the peanut butter may be a tad stronger than I originally thought. If you try this recipe and it seems overpowering, try lowering the Peanut Butter to 2%. I still can't taste things right but even with this dang cold it seems to be a touch softer/creamier at 2% than it previously did.*******

**Update - as of now many people have said it this tastes like a french vanilla latte but i think their crazy lol

Last edited:

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have any of those flavors, so might not be able to try your recipe anytime soon. But, what a delightful photo of you two, specially your beautiful bride.

VU Sponsors