TPA AP 0.5%
FA Butter 0.5%
FA Whipped Cream 1%
INW Custard 0.5%
FA Custard Premium 3%
FA Peanut 0.5%
FLV Peanut Butter 0.5%
TPA Peanut Butter 3.5%

Using FA Custard Premium. Not sure what I make of it yet, I have tried a few recipes and it seems to work really well in some and not in others. It is a good custard and seems to pair really well with certain concentrates (has worked really well in an ambrosia custard I made that has flavour concentrates not really accessible to Americans) and has got lost to a degree in other recipes. It is a proper custard (quite light though) unlike the old fa custard which is a lemon cream to me, it isnt a competitor to Caps custard in my opinion. So far I would probably put it level with Inawera custard as my third favourite custard (Sasami custard is my second favourite)

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got all excited that I might get to use my FA butter, then saw the custard premium...we don't have that here. :(

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just going to say, I actually got to sample the croissant a couple years ago when Mama J's had it. Very lemony, didn't care for it.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
here you go :

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/custard-premium-fa/

They carry all FA flavors with diketones, including Croissant which i hadn't seen anywhere else.

Post # 253
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/a-sticky-here-for-deals-on-diy-supplies-only.306257/page-6

I've ordered from them before with complete satisfaction. At that time (might still be?) was the only place in the USA I could find INW Green Tea & Quince.
(Now I get it from Poland)

Ron
---
"I don't want the 5 dollars in your pocket, I want your soul"- Lady Gaga

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post # 253
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/a-sticky-here-for-deals-on-diy-supplies-only.306257/page-6

I've ordered from them before with complete satisfaction. At that time (might still be?) was the only place in the USA I could find INW Green Tea & Quince.
(Now I get it from Poland)

Ron
---
"I don't want the 5 dollars in your pocket, I want your soul"- Lady Gaga
Thank you for that code. I made a cart there but held off, cuz they are considerably more expensive than BCF for most items. Decided to wait for BCF to start carrying NF ( mid Dec they estimate ). Might pull the trigger here now. They do have the best selection i have seen anywhere.

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just going to say, I actually got to sample the croissant a couple years ago when Mama J's had it. Very lemony, didn't care for it.
Fa does like to add a touch of lemon to stuff, don't they :) Thankfully, i like lemon ... a lot.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
here you go :

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/custard-premium-fa/

They carry all FA flavors with diketones, including Croissant which i hadn't seen anywhere else.
Thank you! I haven't shopped with them in awhile, had forgotten I even had an account there. Picked up a cart full of goodies, a couple I thought could only be acquired overseas, and the Molinbery glamour chocolate that Vaperstek is currently out of. :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made a cart there but held off, cuz they are considerably more expensive than BCF for most items.

We DIY'ers have to keep a sharp eye when shopping! Heck I see some 20% off Black Friday sale prices for flavors (like @ MFS) that are Higher than Normal everyday BCF prices.

Ron
---
"When you got your hand in the lion's mouth, don't do nothin' til you get it out."- Big Bill Broonzy

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you! I haven't shopped with them in awhile, had forgotten I even had an account there. Picked up a cart full of goodies, a couple I thought could only be acquired overseas, and the Molinbery glamour chocolate that Vaperstek is currently out of. :)
How would you describe the Molinberry glam choc ? I haven't tried hardly any non Fa,Tfa.Cap flavors. Off the top of your head, what are some of your absolute favorites from brands other than the three i listed ?

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We DIY'ers have to keep a sharp eye when shopping! Heck I see some 20% off Black Friday sale prices for flavors (like @ MFS) that are Higher than Normal everyday BCF prices.

Ron
---
"When you got your hand in the lion's mouth, don't do nothin' til you get it out."- Big Bill Broonzy
True. Even at 20% off, Fa is cheaper at BCF than DIYVaporsupplies. But the 20% takes the sting away somewhat, and i wanna order a few that only they carry right now.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How would you describe the Molinberry glam choc ? I haven't tried hardly any non Fa,Tfa.Cap flavors. Off the top of your head, what are some of your absolute favorites from brands other than the three i listed ?
Truthfully, the glamour chocolate will be a first for me. I've heard such good things but never took the plunge, but there's a recipe on the DIYORDIE site that uses it to replace the now defunct Inawera milk chocolate, so I was going to give it a go. Same with Solub Arome Breakfast, it's purportedly the needed "toast and jam" flavor that's the secret to making monsterjam strawberry toast and jam juice. We'll see...
And of course the custard premium is new to me as well. I have a rather large collection of Inawera flavors that I love. Their custard is very rich and decadent, and requires virtually no steep. It doesn't have that "pukey" aftertaste that so many custards have. I love their peach, tastes the most authentic of any other brand I have, matter of fact all their fruits are very realistic. Inawera lime tastes of straight lime juice freshly squeezed into the bottle.
Hangsen has a very good line of creams, extra rich. Cream tastes like straight milk, pretty disgusting when I tried it as a standalone to test, but it brings an authentic milky flavor to a mix. Their French vanilla ice cream tastes just like what it should, and their Italian cream is so close to fresh churned. Awesome for a good cheesecake.
There are lots of hidden gems out there past the "comfort zone," it's just a lot of hit and miss to find them. ;)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Truthfully, the glamour chocolate will be a first for me. I've heard such good things but never took the plunge, but there's a recipe on the DIYORDIE site that uses it to replace the now defunct Inawera milk chocolate, so I was going to give it a go. Same with Solub Arome Breakfast, it's purportedly the needed "toast and jam" flavor that's the secret to making monsterjam strawberry toast and jam juice. We'll see...
And of course the custard premium is new to me as well. I have a rather large collection of Inawera flavors that I love. Their custard is very rich and decadent, and requires virtually no steep. It doesn't have that "pukey" aftertaste that so many custards have. I love their peach, tastes the most authentic of any other brand I have, matter of fact all their fruits are very realistic. Inawera lime tastes of straight lime juice freshly squeezed into the bottle.
Hangsen has a very good line of creams, extra rich. Cream tastes like straight milk, pretty disgusting when I tried it as a standalone to test, but it brings an authentic milky flavor to a mix. Their French vanilla ice cream tastes just like what it should, and their Italian cream is so close to fresh churned. Awesome for a good cheesecake.
There are lots of hidden gems out there past the "comfort zone," it's just a lot of hit and miss to find them. ;)

Solub Arome breakfast is ok. Strangely I got an ok jam flavour (didnt rate it massively when I tried it a couple of years ago but every other jam I have tried has been absolute rubbish) but little toast yet I have tried there plain toast flavour and it is full on toast though borders on the burnt side. Most of the Solub Arome flavours I have tried are pretty awful but there breakfast, toast, speculoos biscuit, doughnut and raspberry are all pretty good.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my custard premium today! May whip this recipe up tomorrow....;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2.5%. Looking forward to trying it, has been steeping for 3 weeks, I'm yet to make a recipe with metaphor I have liked yet so quite intrigued
I hope you do like it....now I'm nervous....:sad:

VU Sponsors