Become a Patron!

PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS!

Sandie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those of you who know me, you know how much I absolutely love Peanut Butter vapes. The only problem with that is, there’s very few vendors who "get it right". I’ve ordered from countless vendors, only to be disappointed. :(

A few months back, I found a vendor named Mushroom Vapes that was having a grand opening sale. So I gave them a try (expecting to be disappointed once again). I ordered the Peanut Butter Cream Pie. Wow!

What I found (in addition to his low prices, fast shipping, and unbelievable customer service) was that HE MAKES GREAT PEANUT BUTTER CREAM PIE! I think "Heisenberg" must "specialize" in Peanut Butter vapes - he has sixteen different Peanut Butter juices, and all the ones I've tried are excellent!! Of course my favorite (and "always must have") is the PB Cream Pie. If you ever had a piece of Peanut Butter Cream Pie from The House of Pies ... that’s what it tastes like.

Mushroom Vapes ... a great vendor ... with great Peanut Butter juices (finally!) ;)

TOC5SFG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for this! I've been on Jet Fuel's Scooby Snacks for a time, but have tired of it recently. I'll be checking this vendor out straight away.

Many Thanks
- TOC

VU Sponsors