Become a Patron!

People on Facebook vape groups

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We need a popcorn eating emoticon. Someone please talk to Joe about that for me............I'll wait.
Hmm...Hm HMM .....Hmmm... dum-te dum- dum dee....

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...........Or I guess I could find one online and upload it to photo bucket and copy the URL and put it in here.
Nah!! Im too lazy for that..:rolleyes:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ah, don't apologize for being pissy, everyone has something that gets under their skin in a way. Is that not what started this thread? ;)

As far as "elitist groups", I don't recognize any such thing. From my perspective, "Elite" is a figment of one's own imagination, and so it genuinely does not exist.

The "less intelligent" ... also from my perspective, the OP's post, as well as my replies to it, is not about less intelligent people, as much as it is about a sort of "mental lethargy" that some people seem to suffer from. A lack of intelligence, and mental laziness is not at all the same thing, even as one does manifest from the other.

The rest of your comment I cannot speak to because all I get from it is a projection of the psychological baggage that you appear to be carrying from your collective experiences on other forums, and life in general ... and that has nothing to do with me.

apologies to you if it seemed like i was singling you out. i was speaking of the entire tone of the thread. to me it came across like everyone else in the world is an idiot. but i had a bad day and may have over reacted. mea culpa.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
apologies to you if it seemed like i was singling you out. i was speaking of the entire tone of the thread. to me it came across like everyone else in the world is an idiot. but i had a bad day and may have over reacted. mea culpa.
Aww if you were my neighbour I'd make you a nice cuppa tea :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
We need a popcorn eating emoticon. Someone please talk to Joe about that for me............I'll wait.
Hmm...Hm HMM .....Hmmm... dum-te dum- dum dee....

Agreed! That and a proper LOL emoticon ... because I do that a lot. And a dancing emoticon wouldn't hurt either. :D

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

It's all good darling. To some extent I do get where you were coming from, and bad days do happen to all of us. ;)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This thread has made me get off lazy butt and go search for what I needed.....

Good one! ... but you forgot to bring my LOL emoticon with youo_O Bad Thunderballz :p

TheCraftyBuckeye

Scrub Tech - Smooth Operator
I think a ton of people on these facebook groups are clique-ish little twats.

I'm a pretty giving person. In fact, I like to think I give to people WAY more then I get in return. And that doesn't bother me.

But what DOES bother me, is when people act douchebaggy. Which I seem to find as a reoccurring theme in facebook groups. And that is what upsets me. I am not a "forgive and forget" person. Once someone has pissed me off, she (or he) will NEVER get on my good side again. I don't give second chances.

Call me what you like.

:)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread has made me get off lazy butt, m ove my fingers a few times and search for what I needed.....
I didn't even have to come on here and ask someone to find it for me.......thanks
5439788649491dr1.gif

Wow the popcorn post
5439788649491dr1.gif

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think a ton of people on these facebook groups are clique-ish little twats.

I'm a pretty giving person. In fact, I like to think I give to people WAY more then I get in return. And that doesn't bother me.

But what DOES bother me, is when people act douchebaggy. Which I seem to find as a reoccurring theme in facebook groups. And that is what upsets me. I am not a "forgive and forget" person. Once someone has pissed me off, she (or he) will NEVER get on my good side again. I don't give second chances.

Call me what you like.

:)
Some people have a strange way to communicate with others . To much hate , swearing and name calling if they don't agree with an opinion. "Douchebaggy" maybe the correct term , sadly. Or is it just a bunch of bored kids who don't have much else to say about anything .

VU Sponsors