Become a Patron!

Petri Dotmod Flavor?

Just picked up a new Petri DotMod RDA. Tried a few different builds but not getting the flavor I expected. Just done some standard builds nothing crazy post holes are kinda small. Any suggestions? Running it on my limitless mech and snow wolf 200w. Thanks for any help suggestions.

N8Julo43

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Petri v1.5 has great flavor with a dual parallel build that comes out to around .5 or .6 ohm. My favorite mod for it is the Noisy Cricket, but I have liked it on my RX200 just the same.

mkhilario

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Petri v1.5 has great flavor with a dual parallel build that comes out to around .5 or .6 ohm. My favorite mod for it is the Noisy Cricket, but I have liked it on my RX200 just the same.

Please elaborate on the specifics of your build; wire type, wraps, and coil diameter. I would like to try a dual parallel at exactly that ohm range.
I have built single parallels and have been very impressed with the flavor.

N8Julo43

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please elaborate on the specifics of your build; wire type, wraps, and coil diameter. I would like to try a dual parallel at exactly that ohm range.
I have built single parallels and have been very impressed with the flavor.

Definitely! I usually use 2 strands of 28g Kanthal, 9-10 wraps, 3mm diameter.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dual 26g 316L SS at .29 ohms. Runs best in TC mode on my Evic VTC Mini, but works good in power mode too.

I am using dual 24g 316L SS fused captions wrapped in 32g Kanthal 9 wraps with an inner diameter of 3.5 and it comes in around .13. I run this mostly on my VF classic in TC, but I have also ran it with just power at around 60 watts and it tastes great!

VU Sponsors