Become a Patron!

PG Allergy - Rocket/Bomb Pop

I have a PG Allergy. I suffered from extreme dehydration and a horrible dry scratchy throat despite drinking gallons of water. Before discovering my allergy, I fell in love with rocket pop flavor (red, white, blue popsicles). I have searched high and low for a VG based rocket pop flavor And have found NOTHING. I'm thinking I might be able to find VG based cherry, blue raspberry and lime and mix it myself, but I've never tried that before and not sure what ratios would work best. Any suggestions for a PG allergic girl craving that classic rocket pop flavor?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a PG Allergy. I suffered from extreme dehydration and a horrible dry scratchy throat despite drinking gallons of water. Before discovering my allergy, I fell in love with rocket pop flavor (red, white, blue popsicles). I have searched high and low for a VG based rocket pop flavor And have found NOTHING. I'm thinking I might be able to find VG based cherry, blue raspberry and lime and mix it myself, but I've never tried that before and not sure what ratios would work best. Any suggestions for a PG allergic girl craving that classic rocket pop flavor?
Do you know the ratio of PG/VG in your juice? I'm on the opposite of the the scale as you, I can't tolerate high VG. I can't call my reaction an allergy, so much as it is lack of tolerance.

Thanks for the tips... I guess I just assumed that my scratchy dry throat was a PG allergy since that's what most of the vape shops said it probably was. I just ordered some VG only flavors so we'll see if they're right. It would make me happy if it were the other way around! Thanks again.

VU Sponsors