Become a Patron!

PG/VG Ratios in DIY Juice

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years
I am relatively new to DIY Juice Mixing and I would like to get some input from all you mixers in here......Could you all share with me what your PG/VG ratios are for your E juice?......Using Tanks? Dripping? RTAs, RDAs?....Mouth to Lung? Straight Lung Hits?....I am struggling with recipes here and am wondering what Base Ingredient Ratios are used for the bulk of the recipes and wondering if flavoring %s need to be adjusted based on differing PG/VG ratios used in your blends......Steep/No Steep?....I started out mixing at 70/30 PG/VG and have been experiencing poor taste with many of the recipes and am starting to think that I am way off base in my thinking.....Then started mixing some 50/50 stuff and it seems to be improving (a little bit) but not by much....Most of my stuff tastes too sharp, muddy and with a lack of flavor "blossoming"......Personally, I am a flavor chaser and prefer MTL using LemoDrop RTA, Goblin Mini RTA and a variety of Aspire and Kanger mini proTank with those replaceable coils.......Really like the RTAs but am kinda limiting use on em until I get my Juice mixing **** together......Any input will be gratefully appreciated................:)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
above 60 vg it will take some time to settle the flavors.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
50/50, nautilus tank, usually lung hits but I mix it up, I mix on the high side for flavor percentages and I don't vape anything unless it's sat in the closet for at least two weeks.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
70/30VG, just using Protank type with Kanger heads (not stock tho).

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do a 70/30 base and almost always have to double the percentages. I use Protanks and Nautilus tanks. I'm still working on the juices. Once in a while I hit on something pretty tasty but I follow recipes to the letter and much of the time get next to no flavor. Certainly nothing to rave about anyway. I was planning on asking these fine folks about that but maybe it'll get answered here. I don't seem to taste anything until it hits 20% flavoring,,,, is it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimScotty0

Member For 4 Years
Aromamizer RDTA with Ti in TC mode using 20pg/80vg ratio for lung hitting. Steeping depends on the recipe. Usually a day or two for fruity mixes, creams a few days to a week, and custards about 2 weeks or a little more. Tobacco mixes might take at least 3 weeks.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do a 70/30 base and almost always have to double the percentages. I use Protanks and Nautilus tanks. I'm still working on the juices. Once in a while I hit on something pretty tasty but I follow recipes to the letter and much of the time get next to no flavor. Certainly nothing to rave about anyway. I was planning on asking these fine folks about that but maybe it'll get answered here. I don't seem to taste anything until it hits 20% flavoring,,,, is it just me?

It all depends on what brand of flavoring that you are using. I would guess that the vast majority of us here are using mostly FA flavors which are known to be more concentrated and require less %'s than most other manufacturers. It would help a lot if when you post a question like this that you let us know what flavors you are working with. Also, what PG/VG ratio you are trying to achieve. Often times "less is more" with flavoring. Once you get your %'s too high, it mutes the flavor.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

It's DIY so your results will vary. Time is what resolves most NO flavor issues provided the percentages are good. Some Flavors come through on day one, others may take weeks to come through.

However, too much flavor can have the same effect as no flavor. And different manufacturers produce different results.

Hopefully, you tried each flavor individually before you mixed others with it. Be sure to check out the "sticky" notes at the top of each sub forum of DIY. There are several that have answers to your question. If you don't find the answers there. Ask away.

Just an FYI. The juice I'm vaping now, tasted like complete crap the first day. A month later, it's delicious :) It could be better, and I'm tweaking on it.

You don't always get it right the first time. But you learn something, every time.

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years
Hey JimScotty....Just a side note.....I love the Avatar.....I have a cat who hangs out with me alot.......She sometimes smells like Vanilla........:)......The inspiration for this thread is that I am all over the map as far as my juice goes and being new, trying to get a feel for what works and what doesn't.......Currently experimenting with StandAlones and following a few recipes on this site.....Hells Bells, I got more Juice recipes written down in a note book than Betty Crocker.......But given my vape preferences, hoping to nail down some ratios and practices that are pleasing to Vape......Another question: Say someone makes their standalone for say, FA Forest Fruit at Max VG.....They use 3%.....OK...... would someone who is mixing at 50/50 PG/VG decrease that % based on conventional wisdom that PG is the flavor carrier?.....OR would that 3% be appropriate given any PG/VG ratio taking into consideration that flavor is subjective?

JimScotty0

Member For 4 Years
Hey JimScotty....Just a side note.....I love the Avatar.....I have a cat who hangs out with me alot.......She sometimes smells like Vanilla........:)......The inspiration for this thread is that I am all over the map as far as my juice goes and being new, trying to get a feel for what works and what doesn't.......Currently experimenting with StandAlones and following a few recipes on this site.....Hells Bells, I got more Juice recipes written down in a note book than Betty Crocker.......But given my vape preferences, hoping to nail down some ratios and practices that are pleasing to Vape......Another question: Say someone makes their standalone for say, FA Forest Fruit at Max VG.....They use 3%.....OK...... would someone who is mixing at 50/50 PG/VG decrease that % based on conventional wisdom that PG is the flavor carrier?.....OR would that 3% be appropriate given any PG/VG ratio taking into consideration that flavor is subjective?
My 120 lb Akita, Maximus, smells like vanilla too sometimes! lol But sometimes like expreso also. :oops: He has no problem staying close by in cloud heaven here. I could only imagine how good vaping would be if I had even 1/100th his sense of smell. :rolleyes:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Started out at 50/50 when I was using tanks (old style tanks), now I use RDAs exclusively with 80VG/20PG and 70/30

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's DIY so your results will vary. Time is what resolves most NO flavor issues provided the percentages are good. Some Flavors come through on day one, others may take weeks to come through.

However, too much flavor can have the same effect as no flavor. And different manufacturers produce different results.

Hopefully, you tried each flavor individually before you mixed others with it. Be sure to check out the "sticky" notes at the top of each sub forum of DIY. There are several that have answers to your question. If you don't find the answers there. Ask away.

Just an FYI. The juice I'm vaping now, tasted like complete crap the first day. A month later, it's delicious :) It could be better, and I'm tweaking on it.

You don't always get it right the first time. But you learn something, every time.
I've been DIYing for a couple years now. I read everything I could find about it when I started. I got so frustrated with it I ended up with only about 5 home brews that I've been using ever since. Like @Flavor Alchemist I've now got a notebook bigger than any cookbook!

I will admit I'm a little impatient,, leaving a fresh bottle of juice hanging around for a week to steep is hard for me. I've done the crockpot thing (glass bottles of course) and honestly have not noticed all that much difference. I use FA flavors almost exclusively, a few TFA also. I understand FA are pretty strong so I try to adhere to the percentages in the recipes.

Yesterday I mixed up HICs almond rocha butter cookies, today it'll get the crockpot treatment and then I'll put it away for a couple days. I did double his percentages because he said in his notes about that one that you could do that. I have high hopes for it.

So I'm going to be a good girl, follow the recipes, let them steep when it's necessary and see what happens. I'm just no good at throwing flavors together and getting something vapable. I greatly appreciate all the recipes and advice here, it encourages me to give it another shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

If you went to 80/20 you'll get a little more flavor.
I got more flavor when I started making my own micro coils and using organic cotton wicks, or Rayon.
Kanger single coil heads.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been DIYing for a couple years now. I read everything I could find about it when I started. I got so frustrated with it I ended up with only about 5 home brews that I've been using ever since. Like @Flavor Alchemist I've now got a notebook bigger than any cookbook!

I will admit I'm a little impatient,, leaving a fresh bottle of juice hanging around for a week to steep is hard for me. I've done the crockpot thing (glass bottles of course) and honestly have not noticed all that much difference. I use FA flavors almost exclusively, a few TFA also. I understand FA are pretty strong so I try to adhere to the percentages in the recipes.

Yesterday I mixed up HICs almond rocha butter cookies, today it'll get the crockpot treatment and then I'll put it away for a couple days. I did double his percentages because he said in his notes about that one that you could do that. I have high hopes for it.

So I'm going to be a good girl, follow the recipes, let them steep when it's necessary and see what happens. I'm just no good at throwing flavors together and getting something vapable. I greatly appreciate all the recipes and advice here, it encourages me to give it another shot.

One thing here you missed on Hic's recipe.
Hic, along with a long list of others always recommend starting low. Just because they say it can be doubled, doesn't mean it should be your starting point.

At some point you will get so high on a flavor it becomes muted. And no amount you add will bring it back. This may be some of your problem.

For instance, I love Blueberry. But anything higher than 3% is a disaster for me. And Bilberry? Anything higher than .5% in a mix, taste like petrol. No matter how long it steeps. Yet other people are fine at 8%.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been mixing for 4.5 years I have found using pro-tank style ect that 50/50 seems to work best with low %.25 to 3%. The sub tanks about the same % of flavors. For the sub tanks flavor wise I'm working pg 35/65 seems to produce good flavor results. For years I have always preached more is less for flavors. The higher the percentage on flavors the longer the steep and the more perfumey results.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have a cat that smells like Vanilla? Dear god
8215089_f520.jpg

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years
I have been mixing for 4.5 years I have found using pro-tank style ect that 50/50 seems to work best with low %.25 to 3%. The sub tanks about the same % of flavors. For the sub tanks flavor wise I'm working pg 35/65 seems to produce good flavor results. For years I have always preached more is less for flavors. The higher the percentage on flavors the longer the steep and the more perfumey results.
What are your typical steep methods and/or steep times?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am relatively new to DIY Juice Mixing and I would like to get some input from all you mixers in here......Could you all share with me what your PG/VG ratios are for your E juice?......Using Tanks? Dripping? RTAs, RDAs?....Mouth to Lung? Straight Lung Hits?....I am struggling with recipes here and am wondering what Base Ingredient Ratios are used for the bulk of the recipes and wondering if flavoring %s need to be adjusted based on differing PG/VG ratios used in your blends......Steep/No Steep?....I started out mixing at 70/30 PG/VG and have been experiencing poor taste with many of the recipes and am starting to think that I am way off base in my thinking.....Then started mixing some 50/50 stuff and it seems to be improving (a little bit) but not by much....Most of my stuff tastes too sharp, muddy and with a lack of flavor "blossoming"......Personally, I am a flavor chaser and prefer MTL using LemoDrop RTA, Goblin Mini RTA and a variety of Aspire and Kanger mini proTank with those replaceable coils.......Really like the RTAs but am kinda limiting use on em until I get my Juice mixing **** together......Any input will be gratefully appreciated................:)
You know I have tried every method and the one thing I can say is every flavor acts different every single ratio acts different some flavors just never supposedly steep at all..

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I KNOW. I KNOW!! Less is more,,, I'm really trying to adhere to that. But when I mix up something that's say, 8% and I taste nothing at all when I test it,, my first inclination is to double up on the flavoring. I'm not doing that,,, doubling up,,, I'm doing the crockpot thing for some and then letting them sit for a while (shaking of course) and others I'm just putting in the cabinet. I really want to get the hang of this...I've spent a ton on flavors lately and I just want something to work!! And yeah, maybe I should go to 80/20... Don't care about clouds, I'm all about the flavor. Thanks for the input!!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I KNOW. I KNOW!! Less is more,,, I'm really trying to adhere to that. But when I mix up something that's say, 8% and I taste nothing at all when I test it,, my first inclination is to double up on the flavoring. I'm not doing that,,, doubling up,,, I'm doing the crockpot thing for some and then letting them sit for a while (shaking of course) and others I'm just putting in the cabinet. I really want to get the hang of this...I've spent a ton on flavors lately and I just want something to work!! And yeah, maybe I should go to 80/20... Don't care about clouds, I'm all about the flavor. Thanks for the input!!

There are a few that require more %, remember when you use less and steep it you will find it gets stronger in 7 or 8 days. Curious which flavor are you talking about.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love fruits. Peach. Passion fruit. Dragon fruit. My all time favorite was HHV Just Peachy. Super super peachy... Loved that one and have never been able to come close to it and believe me, I've tried every peach flavoring out there, including mixing them together. I make a decent peach/passion mix but it's close to 30% flavor using FA. I have a horrible palette.. I don't taste the subtle stuff most others taste. A drop of something in a 10ml bottle to round out flavors?? Nah, I don't taste any difference. I've been at this a while,, things I considered dismal failures I've put away, sometimes for weeks and when I go back and try them again they don't taste amazingly different to me. Maybe a touch different but not WOW different. I discovered one thing though.. The nicotine you use makes a HUGE difference. I just tossed over 100ml of my base mix because it was so horribly nasty and bitter... I'll be way more careful about that and stick to the vendor that I KNOW has good smooth nic. So I'm trying some of my failures again with the better nic,, I think it'll make a difference.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
80/20.....Is that PG/VG?

The preferred method of stating ratios is PG/VG. In this manner, it's quick to make the notation to another mixer and no room for error. In the good old days (oh, shit, there he goes again) this was considered standard. Now that DIY has a wider interest (which is great) this is not always the case.

That aside, everyone's preference is different, as it should be. I prefer the ratios reversed (20/80) or higher VG, often allowing the PG-based flavorings to supply the PG with the remainder glycerin.

Have fun with it!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes the nic type does matter I Have always used wizard lab but others in here will recommend there sponsor lol. I have tried the other brand and my customers did not like it. Here in the states there are only two places that make it wizard being one. I'm not sure how long you have been off the ciggs cause that matters it usually takes a year or more to get your taste back from smoking. From what I see in your writing you are using 30% fa peach/ passion wow. Try some at 4 % for 6 days steep compare them to each other to see if there is any difference. I can bet you you wait 30 days and the 4% will be better and stronger. If you ask me how that can be the answer is I don't know. lol.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes the nic type does matter I Have always used wizard lab but others in here will recommend there sponsor lol. I have tried the other brand and my customers did not like it. Here in the states there are only two places that make it wizard being one. I'm not sure how long you have been off the ciggs cause that matters it usually takes a year or more to get your taste back from smoking. From what I see in your writing you are using 30% fa peach/ passion wow. Try some at 4 % for 6 days steep compare them to each other to see if there is any difference. I can bet you you wait 30 days and the 4% will be better and stronger. If you ask me how that can be the answer is I don't know. lol.
I will give that a try! What have I got to lose? And I've been smoke free 4 years in December

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years
I love fruits. Peach. Passion fruit. Dragon fruit. My all time favorite was HHV Just Peachy. Super super peachy... Loved that one and have never been able to come close to it and believe me, I've tried every peach flavoring out there, including mixing them together. I make a decent peach/passion mix but it's close to 30% flavor using FA. I have a horrible palette.. I don't taste the subtle stuff most others taste. A drop of something in a 10ml bottle to round out flavors?? Nah, I don't taste any difference. I've been at this a while,, things I considered dismal failures I've put away, sometimes for weeks and when I go back and try them again they don't taste amazingly different to me. Maybe a touch different but not WOW different. I discovered one thing though.. The nicotine you use makes a HUGE difference. I just tossed over 100ml of my base mix because it was so horribly nasty and bitter... I'll be way more careful about that and stick to the vendor that I KNOW has good smooth nic. So I'm trying some of my failures again with the better nic,, I think it'll make a difference.

Kimber ....One experiment I ran was with FA Forest fruit.....I did 10 ml batches of 80/20, 70/30, 60,/40, 50/50.....all at 3% flavoring... steeped a week....what I found was this: The 80/20 and 70/30 blends definitely had flavor, however it was kinda sharp and "compressed" so to speak.....As I got into the more balanced ratios, I found that the flavor started to open up and "blossom".....as a bit more vapor was being produced.....Mouth sensation also seemed to improve.....The longer my juices aged the smoother the vapes became.....What I am struggling with (and you alluded to it) is my base ingredients....Different companies base ingredients, for me, have different characteristic......and I am finding difference in PGs......Experimented with Essential Depot (kind of a sharp disconcerting note).......then Bulk Apothecary (more of a bittersweet note).......Although it is said that PG is flavorless, I am experiencing the opposite.....and seek a clean, less intrusive PG for my mixes......I think this has a big impact on flavor experience, and as I mentioned, as VG ratios increased with less PG....the taste started improving.......Just ordered some Liquid Barn PG and VG.....as it is reported to be extremely clean......Nic base, as you pointed out also contributes to overall flavor, I am finding........Ordered Carolina Extraction Supercritical Nicotine, which is also reported to be super clean......I am curious if anyone here has any experience with either of these bases......

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Kimber ....One experiment I ran was with FA Forest fruit.....I did 10 ml batches of 80/20, 70/30, 60,/40, 50/50.....all at 3% flavoring... steeped a week....what I found was this: The 80/20 and 70/30 blends definitely had flavor, however it was kinda sharp and "compressed" so to speak.....As I got into the more balanced ratios, I found that the flavor started to open up and "blossom".....as a bit more vapor was being produced.....Mouth sensation also seemed to improve.....The longer my juices aged the smoother the vapes became.....What I am struggling with (and you alluded to it) is my base ingredients....Different companies base ingredients, for me, have different characteristic......and I am finding difference in PGs......Experimented with Essential Depot (kind of a sharp disconcerting note).......then Bulk Apothecary (more of a bittersweet note).......Although it is said that PG is flavorless, I am experiencing the opposite.....and seek a clean, less intrusive PG for my mixes......I think this has a big impact on flavor experience, and as I mentioned, as VG ratios increased with less PG....the taste started improving.......Just ordered some Liquid Barn PG and VG.....as it is reported to be extremely clean......Nic base, as you pointed out also contributes to overall flavor, I am finding........Ordered Carolina Extraction Supercritical Nicotine, which is also reported to be super clean......I am curious if anyone here has any experience with either of these bases......
Are you listing your pg/vg batches as pg or vg first. It use to be a rule of thumb pg was listed first but on here it somehow got turned around.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Having tried many nic sources (MFS, RTS [many times], Xsomething and others), it would be challenging to do better than the VU fave, VapersTek.org. It's a clean and neutral as any in my experience.

Regarding your other (unasked) question, there may be an alternative to PG that has more of the desirable characteristics of VG. It's still "out there" but keep your ear to the ground at VU. If anything comes of it, you'll hear about it here.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only pg in my juice comes from the flavors. Exclusively dripping. I'm considering switching the nic to pg also just to avoid nic hot spots, which I've encountered. I heard it spreads more evenly in pg base. Making that change would still keep me above 90vg though si it's not a big deal. Pg gives me mud butt after prolonged use, also makes things more prone to leaking as drippers are less forgiving to overdripping using high pg and I enjoy larger clouds. Those are my 3 reasons I favor high vg.
Oh and also I like subtle flavors, if they're too strong it kills it for me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes you will find pg carries flavor better the pg is little more harsher but tastes better. I like 50/50 and 40/60 best all around. For the sub tanks 35/65 seems to be a good combo for flavor and performance.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to make my juice 60/40, but gradually with the use of subtanks I've gone to 85/15. I find this is much smoother! I keep the flavoring percentages the same, but I generally use FA at a max total percentage of around 8%. These need very little steeping, probably no more than three days for some and less for most.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I used to make my juice 60/40, but gradually with the use of subtanks I've gone to 85/15. I find this is much smoother! I keep the flavoring percentages the same, but I generally use FA at a max total percentage of around 8%. These need very little steeping, probably no more than three days for some and less for most.
Are you listing pg/vg ratios as pg being first? It was always listed as pg first until the last year. What the hell.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes pg/vg. Just how I'm used to seeing it. I've noticed it's gotten flipped around. I've avoided higher vg because I'm such a flavor junky. Wow @Flavor... You've done a lot of homework!!! I've done all that too,,, well, maybe not as in-depth as you have but I've messed around with different percentages in my base and 70/30 (pg/vg) seems to work best for me. I like a little cloud but don't want to fill a room. Now see, that "sharp" and "compressed"... I think that's what I like! I wanna TASTE that shit in there! Not just a little hint on the exhale,,, is that weird??? It's interesting what you say about the pg and flavor, never gave it much thought. I guess I assumed it was all pretty much the same, no matter where you got it. The nic is a different story obviously. I've always ordered mine from RTS and been happy with it, no weird taste at all. But I tried to save a buck and ordered some elsewhere and GAWD it's awful!!! I don't wanna say where cuz I love that vendor, get great prices and service on everything else but I don't like their nic at all... Lesson learned. The whole subjective nature of taste just works against me... I'm going to try that forest berry experiment since I have some of that. I'll do an 80/20 and a 50/50... We'll see what happens!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you listing pg/vg ratios as pg being first? It was always listed as pg first until the last year. What the hell.
Sorry - I did put them backwards. In fact I got them both wrong LOL

I used to use 60pg/40vg, but now I use 15pg/85vg:p

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes pg/vg. Just how I'm used to seeing it. I've noticed it's gotten flipped around. I've avoided higher vg because I'm such a flavor junky. Wow @Flavor... You've done a lot of homework!!! I've done all that too,,, well, maybe not as in-depth as you have but I've messed around with different percentages in my base and 70/30 (pg/vg) seems to work best for me. I like a little cloud but don't want to fill a room. Now see, that "sharp" and "compressed"... I think that's what I like! I wanna TASTE that shit in there! Not just a little hint on the exhale,,, is that weird??? It's interesting what you say about the pg and flavor, never gave it much thought. I guess I assumed it was all pretty much the same, no matter where you got it. The nic is a different story obviously. I've always ordered mine from RTS and been happy with it, no weird taste at all. But I tried to save a buck and ordered some elsewhere and GAWD it's awful!!! I don't wanna say where cuz I love that vendor, get great prices and service on everything else but I don't like their nic at all... Lesson learned. The whole subjective nature of taste just works against me... I'm going to try that forest berry experiment since I have some of that. I'll do an 80/20 and a 50/50... We'll see what happens!

80/20 might be just a bit on the harsh side but will be flavorfull. Some use nothing but pg I have never tried this. Some use just vg I have tried it but it kind of lays heavy on the lungs. Did not like the feeling I got from it.

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years

Looking forward to hearing your results............................................:)

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I think alot of it has to do with tolerance. i know when i started to DIY at first i was using the 20 drops = 1ml thing which is a known fallacy and was aiming at 10% which was really mostly 5% with my method. now i use 20% flavoring in most of my mixtures and if i went to 5% i would not taste anything. so i really think alot of it has to do with what your tongue is used to. you can train your tongue to be satisfied by 5% flavoring but once you go to 20% youll be unable to sense flavors when they are real low. i could be wrong this is just my experience.

VU Sponsors