Become a Patron!

Pharaoh Dripper Tank by Rip trippers, Comments on it? Good or Nah??

how does this tank work, is it any good. I just bought one, but i need to build on it still, WHICH BUILD IS THE BEST FOR THIS TANK,????

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I love the pharaoh dripper tank! I'm running my hand made fused Clapton *26ga* *28ga*

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'd say a large majorty of people who have it like it. For me personally it's my favorite RDA for flavor.
qfyHQ7J.jpg
kaMN9Bi.jpg
1d4yjlJ.jpg

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It holds lots of juice with no dripping and it is wonderful on any mod especially my smok h-priv. The drip tip is amazing (spit back catch)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
What is your coil setup on it? And power you run? Looks like a beast! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fused clapton SS316L wire. the jumbo coils is a 1/4inch diameter (6.3mm) 7 wraps.
the dual coil are 3mm ID 8 wraps

amali.supafly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys! I switched to this RDTA from a traditional RDA. Love it. No leakages, hits after hits of smooth vapor.

Was building a small build for my buddy. Noticed the alignment of the base with regards to the 3 airholes are different in alignment to mine. Meaning the centre of the clamp where the screw is, is not in line with the centre airhole. Was wondering if this is normal as we're supposed to vape with the airholes facing up so that the juice and wick will have easier saturation from the well. I was unable to move it to align them same as mine. Thoughts?

93fb95b99680bf9bf365682784ba6506.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Great big RDA(it isn't a tank so I'm not calling it one), very easy to build on and wick. Huge coils work great but even smaller ones get the job done.

The tip to drip didn't always work for me, I've had juice pouring out the airflow holes, so I now take the top off every time and it never leaks

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Great big RDA(it isn't a tank so I'm not calling it one), very easy to build on and wick. Huge coils work great but even smaller ones get the job done.

The tip to drip didn't always work for me, I've had juice pouring out the airflow holes, so I now take the top off every time and it never leaks
did you close off the JFC? never close off the JFC it was a mistake for them to put it there in the 1st place

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
did you close off the JFC? never close off the JFC it was a mistake for them to put it there in the 1st place
Hmm, I might have w/out thinking. but its wide open now...yeah, not a very useful feature

Danimal77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone ever buy from GearBest they have sale on Pharaoh want to know if they are good

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Anyone ever buy from GearBest they have sale on Pharaoh want to know if they are good
Yeah gearbest is a legit site. Just expect a 2-4 week wait like all China sites. I think they ship faster then fastech though

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

RongYao

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any leaking issues with a Pharaoh? Was interested in getting one but i read some reviews about leaking. Ended up getting the Limitless plus. Any comparisons?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any leaking issues with a Pharaoh? Was interested in getting one but i read some reviews about leaking. Ended up getting the Limitless plus. Any comparisons?

They are pretty different. The limitlessly is a RDTA and the pharaoh is a RDA. I don't have the pharaoh but I do know there is a 4ml juice well but I don't see that being a big issue with leaking. Are you sure you are not confusing it with another RDTA?

RongYao

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My mistake. I thought i saw something about it but cant find the page. Thanks for the info

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally ordered one, it was on my wish list for a while now but was always passed by something else.
Not from experience but by the way the deck looks, I would say the best build for it would be a single massive coil.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Much better then the limitless plus. The only advantage of the plus is a 4ml capacity compared to the pharaoh and it's 2ml capacity. But flavor wise the pharaoh kicks ass and no it doesn't leak

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Finally ordered one, it was on my wish list for a while now but way always passed by something else.
Not from experience but by the way the deck looks, I would say the best build for it would be a single massive coil.
Very nice. You can to a huge single or a double. I wouldn't use more then 2 coils though personally
67feac3e3d0918fa44c8b6ce8235f50e.jpg
3792e205d722bc2c1c8bd519a0faeb27.jpg

The single is a 6.3mm ID the dual are 3mm ID each

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The single is a 6.3mm ID the dual are 3mm ID each
6.3 is too much for me, was thinking of maybe a 4mm staple staggered fused :)

This looks like a solution for when you build a big coil that has such low resistance that having 2 of them would bring your mod below it's min resistance (for VW).

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
6.3 is too much for me, was thinking of maybe a 4mm staple staggered fused :)

This looks like a solution for when you build a big coil that has such low resistance that having 2 of them would bring your mod below it's min resistance (for VW).
whatever floats your boat. plenty of room to fit whatever you want in it.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got it and I do like it a lot, though there's a lot more spitback then I'm used to.
Made me a 4 ID triple 36/26 twisted clapton that is to replace the staple staggered fused that I currently have installed (and that looks like a baby compared to it).
c34a6129290a6645ef7e8b70e1e8775f.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Finally got it and I do like it a lot, though there's a lot more spitback then I'm used to.
Made me a 4 ID triple 36/26 twisted clapton that is to replace the staple staggered fused that I currently have installed (and that looks like a baby compared to it).
dam. very nice! Have you tried using the anti spitback drip tip?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even with the anti spitback drip tip I occasionally get a drop or two of hot juice shooting down my throat, guess it's the fault of the coil as well as it being located directly at the center (unlike most RDAs).

It's also a shame I can't use any of my half inch drip tips, since I'm not a big fan of the ones provided.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Even with the anti spitback drip tip I occasionally get a drop or two of hot juice shooting down my throat, guess it's the fault of the coil as well as it being located directly at the center (unlike most RDAs).

It's also a shame I can't use any of my half inch drip tips, since I'm not a big fan of the ones provided.
could use a 510 tip with the adapter?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I delayed getting it because every time there was some other RDA that caught my eye, but I'm happy I finally got it.
When you think of it nothing else besides maybe a 30mm RDA can hold such a mammoth coil.

Finally Rip is good for something, so I'll take what I've said about him back, well at least some of it :D

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I delayed getting it because every time there was some other RDA that caught my eye, but I'm happy I finally got it.
When you think of it nothing else besides maybe a 30mm RDA can hold such a mammoth coil.
there is always something else LMAO

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Damn......Just............DAMN!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Said in the past that if they added a glass section below the deck it would be a fine RDTA.
Well they didn't do that exactly, but did turn it into an RTA.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Said in the past that if they added a glass section below the deck it would be a fine RDTA.
Well they didn't do that exactly, but did turn it into an RTA.
great just when i thought it was done buying shit LMAO

also holy shit he uses a ton of cotton. that's an interesting way to wick for sure. guess it's worth a try

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
Love the way the pharaoh vapes and I want another one, in black this time. But for the RTA, I think I'll wait. How does that extension work when it's placed on top of the top airflow?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am thinking about getting this of all the rebuildables I have seen this one looks best suited for me . And I can take a few lessons, I like plug and play the best but if I could only have 1 I would chose the Pharaoh.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep hearing good things about the Pharaoh. But... Rip Trippers. So, no.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I keep hearing good things about the Pharaoh. But... Rip Trippers. So, no.

Yeah feel the same ...but the drip tank is fantastic and would recommend it

Only leaking you'll get is

1) if you overfill it but this happens with anything
2) forget to close the juice well
3) leave juice on the threads and put cap back on it will seep between the housing and the air control ring and under the base so I take mine off from time to time to check it
4) leave cotton resting on the bottom airholes again same for any bottom airhole atty

I don't drip on mine though I do refill it by taking off the top and filling the juice well so it's not really a dripper more of a RDTA imo

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
This doesn't leak not normally just pointing those things out

I find flavour to be better with bottom or side airflow attys

VU Sponsors