Become a Patron!

Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve is... a let down?

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had very high hopes for this once hard to find ejuice. Phillip Rocke's Grand Reserve Creme de le creme was reviewed as one of the best ever in the opinions of the reviewers. I got ahold of the third batch and was expecting a little more... flavor. Don't get me wrong. It's an incredibly complex liquid. Hint of cream and coffee, hazelnut is mellow throughout and you can even get hints of the brandy barrel they used. But I must have gotten a different batch then the reviewers did. It does NOT blow me away as one of the best juices ever. I purchased a 120 ml for $90 and am rocking it on the Big Block 454(original) .19 ohm. I'm going to try it on a few other builds but here is my honest opinion. It is one of the better ejuices I have ever had and I will for sure keep it on hand and ready to vape. It is simply delicious. The layers of flavor are delicate and play well with each other. Not too strong though and that's what gets me. I wonder if the prior batches were crafted a little more patiently.

Does anyone else have experience with this liquid?

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't have any experiences with that particular liquid, but I had a similar problem with an apple pie flavor. It turned out that my build was to low and just burning all the flavor away. I was sitting at .25 and o went up to .4 and found that the full on amazing flavor was there. I would suggest to try a higher ohm build to see if you can get any better flavor out of that juice

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Pancho. I'll give that a try. It makes sense in a way that I'm cooking it too fast to get all the flavor out of it. Does anyone have this juice and what build are you using?

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Update: I built a .4 and the flavor did not change much. It's almost like it needs to steep a little but then it was aged in a barrel 30 days so...
Maybe I need to go higher? I dunno. Don't see what all the fuss was over. It's an excellent vape but needs more flavour.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well now I have no idea what to suggest. by any chance have you tried it in anything other that a dripper? And do you know the pg/vg ratio? I've found that I cant get much flavor when I subohm high pg based juices. But that has just been my own personal experience.

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
80 VG/ 20 PG I think I'll try a higher ohm. I don't want to go get a tank. I gave all those away to my little brother who is now 1 week w/out a cigarette!
Thanks for your advice. I think I'm stuck with what I got and that's a lot of ejuice that didn't stand up to the hype. Happens from time to time. The reviews I saw may have been purchased or given a free bottle of better juice. Anyways it's still good juice. Works great for making clouds! That might be the best use for it after all is said and done.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I here ya. I bought a bottle of Aristocrat by Three Dukes and it did not live up to the hype either. The only difference is that I only bought 30ml bottle so it didn't take long for me to power threw it. And congrats on helping your brother out!

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are so many reviewers these days you really need to pick out the ones you like and then follow their lead. I hear about good juice lines everywhere I turn and I have to remember WHO it was that told me that. For my Phillip Rocke reviews I chose two random videos and they raved about it. Gushed all over the place and then looked for a paper towel to finish off on. But, I read some independent written stuff and it sounded legit. Wait, it is legit I mean, but, it doesn't happen to blow my mind. There that's a better way of putting it. Still good though.

Thanks for the Three Dukes heads up! I was literally getting ready to purchase from them until you wrote about it. Lemon is a favorite of mine so I did order the Sir William as a test bottle. I'm weary of custards. It's like potato salad. Everyone makes their own in their own way and the family with good potato salad won't taste anyone else's. I want to find a refined custard before I make that purchase. I'll even give Grant's Vanilla Custard a try first and then test out a few other supposed top shelf juices.

I'm slowly figuring out what to have on hand/ stockpiled when the FDA Apocalypse happens. They might even say batteries are a tobacco product!! Who knows what's going on. I need to become more informed.

Thanks again for your help!

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No problem, were all here to help each other out. And if your into tobacco flavors I recomend ethervapes.com. I've tried there vanilla Skye and its one of the best vanilla tobacco flavors I've tried. I know he has some custard flavors on there as well but I haven't tried them my self so I can't speak for them.

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Tweezer. I'm currently using it as my cloud blowing juice which is working out really well. I have most of a 120 ml @ 3 mg and three unopened 30 ml @ 6mg. It's still available for purchase on the internet. First site I came to was Gemini and they have it for 25$ which is in the realm of what I paid. My plan is to steep them two weeks and then decide.

What did you have in mind? Seeing I don't need 210 ml of Grande Reserve on hand for emergencies, we could probably work something out. What do you have for a 30ml 6g Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve? Don't forget it comes in a felt like carrying/storage bag! Quality stuff here!

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think this juice is fantastic but it is expensive. You get what you pay for.

I am really looking forward to trying this stuff if I can time it right and get in on the next batch? But there's a damned if you do damned if you don't scenario here.. I like what I like so the problem is ok if I'm cautious and order one bottle and love it then chances are I won't be able to order a few more bottles until the next batch, or I go all out and order a few bottles at the get go and don't like it then I paid $75.00 to $100.00 for a Vape I don't like????

I recently found out that I loved a Dulce De Leche juice, I first ordered a 15ml bottle with triple flavor shots and went through it in two days, so I re ordered in a 30ml bottle with 5 flavor shots and .6 nicotine and went through that in a few days so I ordered two more 30ml bottles and after a week I went through all but a 15ml bottles worth so I went back online and was going for broke and was going to order two 236ml bottles with five flavor shots and .6 Nic.... Errrrrrrr screeching halt nogo forget about it it wasnt listed anymore??? WTF???

I opened a chat window and asked support their reply was of we did a survey on our products and decided it wasn't a popular blend so we canceled it, to which I replied so ok so what? You don't even make the flavors until after they have been ordered and then you mix it up and ship it out so what's the problem?? Oh well we ran out of one specific ingredient that was only used for that specific blend and will not be re ordering any more of it.. To wit I say wait a second I just ordered 2 30ml bottles three days ago so if it isn't a popular blend then how the hell can your in out of that one ingredient after just two 30ml bottles I ordered a couple days ago???

So now I'm hooked on this flavor over all my others so I start searching the Internet and find that for every other vapor maker it's one of their most popular blends so I know not all juices are made with the exact same re slid so I start ordering bottles to try other shops Dulce De Leche and ran onto the Phillip Rock reserve stuff which sounds about like te Dulce De Leche but with slight differences but I'll have to wait a month or two before I can try it.. But in the meantime I ordered other Vape shops versions but the first shops DDL it was really dark like bees deep brown to almost black and I tried a little and it tastes like they over cooked the milk and sugar to a burnt flavor that tasted no where even close to my favorite DDL so now I'm hoping the other three of four bottles I ordered will taste more like the original stuff I ordered originally? The stuff I really like tastes a lot like rich sweet cream with caramel and another flavor, almost tasted like condensed milk or cream with other sweet hints and that's the taste I'm looking for so does anyone that has tried it think it'll be more like what I am looking for??

Here's the thing I don't mind if I have to pay a little more for one thing if I want it, and the actual ingredient they say they are out of is cheap, I mean you can get like 4 or 16 ounces of most flavorings anywhere from $5.00 to $20.00 and if I were to order two of the 236ml bottles which would be about $75.00 wouldn't it make sense that if a customer is willing to order that much every month would t it make sense for them to invest in that one ingredient which would make a whole lot of 236ml bottles? I mean that sounds like bad business to me to loose not just our business from just that one flavor but ALL of our business for the other ejuices and hardware and accessories we were buying from them? I mean we started buying from them in November and at the time of our last order had spent close to $400.00 on their website so that should be plenty of cause for them to want to keep my business wouldn't you think? Plus I'm sure there were others that orders that flavor even if not at the amount we were buying and planning I buying over the next several months? Anyway anyone that can help me find something that tastes like what I'm looking for I'd appreciate It cause I'm really going to miss that taste and want to find a replacement for it if I can't get it anymore??

BC

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bill I would suggest going ahead and get the 120 ml bottle of the Grand Reserve. Then if you don't like it you should have no trouble selling it. Get it and if it is not for you then you can sell it to me. This is not a daily vape for me due to the price but I use it mostly on the weekends while relaxing. You can't put a juice that is only made a few times a year on your daily vape list. I am hoping someday I can find a daily juice to vape from Mt Baker vapor due to juice prices.

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bill, I don't think Grande Reserve is going to fix your craving. I used to love a butterscotch made by an unnamed company. I ordered it regularly and one day it was gone. I reached out to them and they said it wasn't popular. Lie. It contained diacetyl and there is a big uproar about it. It might be harmful it might not be. Point being I couldn't find a good butterscotch again and I tried many. That's when I cleared out half a cupboard and bought my own ingredients. You can make e-juice for a fraction of the price and you can tweak it any way you want. My suggestion to you, being that you cannot find a similar product, is to make it yourself. It's not hard at all. Just be very careful when you're handling the nicotine. Probably not the advice your looking for but it's, in my opinion, the best way to go.

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had very high hopes for this once hard to find ejuice. Phillip Rocke's Grand Reserve Creme de le creme was reviewed as one of the best ever in the opinions of the reviewers. I got ahold of the third batch and was expecting a little more... flavor. Don't get me wrong. It's an incredibly complex liquid. Hint of cream and coffee, hazelnut is mellow throughout and you can even get hints of the brandy barrel they used. But I must have gotten a different batch then the reviewers did. It does NOT blow me away as one of the best juices ever. I purchased a 120 ml for $90 and am rocking it on the Big Block 454(original) .19 ohm. I'm going to try it on a few other builds but here is my honest opinion. It is one of the better ejuices I have ever had and I will for sure keep it on hand and ready to vape. It is simply delicious. The layers of flavor are delicate and play well with each other. Not too strong though and that's what gets me. I wonder if the prior batches were crafted a little more patiently.

Personally I loved it. Maybe I got a better batch idk but I really enjoyed it, it's definitely in my top 3 favorites.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently tried the strawberry ice cream one and it was the best juice i have tasted yet

PolarBear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Philip Rocke is by far the best E Juice mixer in the world, iv vaped just about every juice you can think of, I was a member of 3 big monthly juice box clubs and hot around 30 different juices from USA to try each week, also I buy different brands on a daily basis lol, but none of them even come close to Philip Rocke e juice IMO, he layers the flavours on top of each other perfectly and you get to taste all the flavours evenly rather than one flavour caniciling out the rest like so many mixers do, juices like cuttwood are not even in the same ball park Period, every juice vendor that made fruity loops over cooked the citrus, Philip Rocke nailed that, most coffee vapes are bitter or harsh, Philip Rocke nailed that, the list goes on, mind I tried rip trippers fruit loops the other week and he has Horton it close to looper, he did a good job on it, but Philip will always be king of hill for me and all you premium vendors out there need to take notes, as your standards are very far from premium in my opinion, I could name some so called premium vendors but I won't lol, iv had some disgusting premium juices though and what was worse is the flavours that tasted rank were my favourit flavours ejuice wise lol, I'm a big Philip Rocke fan and I'm yet to find a juice company that stands neck and neck with his, anybody can make a nice flavour, nice flavours are easy to make, it's when they go deep and complex and use flavours to make other flavours pop out, you know when you vape a Rocke juice that your going to like it, he has set the standard and everyone else is just laughing behind IMO, I ordered 4 bottles of reserve today wile it was in stock in UK and it's just a perfect juice IMO, that's my take on this juice mixer and each to there own, but I never heard anyone say his juice was dreadful and that speaks volumes

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Philip Rocke is by far the best E Juice mixer in the world, iv vaped just about every juice you can think of, I was a member of 3 big monthly juice box clubs and hot around 30 different juices from USA to try each week, also I buy different brands on a daily basis lol, but none of them even come close to Philip Rocke e juice IMO, he layers the flavours on top of each other perfectly and you get to taste all the flavours evenly rather than one flavour caniciling out the rest like so many mixers do, juices like cuttwood are not even in the same ball park Period, every juice vendor that made fruity loops over cooked the citrus, Philip Rocke nailed that, most coffee vapes are bitter or harsh, Philip Rocke nailed that, the list goes on, mind I tried rip trippers fruit loops the other week and he has Horton it close to looper, he did a good job on it, but Philip will always be king of hill for me and all you premium vendors out there need to take notes, as your standards are very far from premium in my opinion, I could name some so called premium vendors but I won't lol, iv had some disgusting premium juices though and what was worse is the flavours that tasted rank were my favourit flavours ejuice wise lol, I'm a big Philip Rocke fan and I'm yet to find a juice company that stands neck and neck with his, anybody can make a nice flavour, nice flavours are easy to make, it's when they go deep and complex and use flavours to make other flavours pop out, you know when you vape a Rocke juice that your going to like it, he has set the standard and everyone else is just laughing behind IMO, I ordered 4 bottles of reserve today wile it was in stock in UK and it's just a perfect juice IMO, that's my take on this juice mixer and each to there own, but I never heard anyone say his juice was dreadful and that speaks volumes
I can't wait to try reserve myself, I am a big coffee person but i don't wanna try anyone elses coffee vapes until i try PR. the strawberry shortcake icecream was remarkable to me too. I do wonder about the Gemini line too havent tried any of those.

PolarBear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't wait to try reserve myself, I am a big coffee person but i don't wanna try anyone elses coffee vapes until i try PR. the strawberry shortcake icecream was remarkable to me too. I do wonder about the Gemini line too havent tried any of those.

I would deffinatly try pr grand reserve first, I have a feeling every coffee after that will be disopointing though lol, I haven't tried the Gemini line, but I love both the ANML juices and always have looper in my draw, a few people have said they really like the Gemini enter the dragon, see I don't like candy flavours at all, but I love ANML carnage ha, I'm really blown away by this guys e liquids so far, another like by another mixer I was impressed with was longhorn vapour in USA, I absolutely love there whip cream line and they do a great Apple jax in the psycho bitch line called stalker, it's the only Apple jax iv liked this far and they make nice juice and get great reviews

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
will have to look them up too. I have not even had my own bottle of PR SSI but it is the best juice i ever dripped. Spot on and has you pausing after every hit like damn this guy nailed it.

Am I the only one disappointed by all this guys juice? I found this article doing research online about him after trying one of his many hyped up flavors today and just read his interview where he essentially named himself the top juice maker in the world. Looper tastes like lemon pledge and I've had $7.99 house made fruit loops flavors better, his creme de la creme blueberry creme brûlée tastes like plain vanilla custard and the strawberry creme has zero distinguishable hint of strawberry flavoring. The only one I've semi enjoyed is the strawberry creme but only because it has some interesting cream notes I haven't experienced elsewhere.Everyone's got a different palate I get that, but for how cocky this guy is his juice is nothing special. I've been vaping for years. I'm not new to the game. I don't get the hype.

PolarBear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nick you are deffinatly e only guy haha, most people enjoy his juices for a number of reasons, one they taste so good, two they are so complex, three they always seem to be blended in such a way that you taste every ingredient in the mix, and unlike many others you don't get one flavour taking over all the other flavours in the mix, I'm surprised you don't like any of his juices, iv never heard one person say all his juices were rubbish, so yes I am surprised lol, the man is the best juice mixer on the planet IMO and many others, there are a few guys on this forum that are very high level mixers, HIC, Wayne, fizz master are just a few to name and all of them appreciate how good Philip rock is, I truly do not beleave there is a better mixer out there, I do think longhorn vapour are a close second, whipped creamy line is amazing, and psycho bitch line stalker is best Apple jax iv tasted period

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Am I the only one disappointed by all this guys juice? I found this article doing research online about him after trying one of his many hyped up flavors today and just read his interview where he essentially named himself the top juice maker in the world. Looper tastes like lemon pledge and I've had $7.99 house made fruit loops flavors better, his creme de la creme blueberry creme brûlée tastes like plain vanilla custard and the strawberry creme has zero distinguishable hint of strawberry flavoring. The only one I've semi enjoyed is the strawberry creme but only because it has some interesting cream notes I haven't experienced elsewhere.Everyone's got a different palate I get that, but for how cocky this guy is his juice is nothing special. I've been vaping for years. I'm not new to the game. I don't get the hype.
Well to be honest I don't know if looper was not my style because the lemon which basically ruins all flavors to me. And carnage i didn't mind, but it also wasnt the best to me, But it may have been that they are better in tanks or different builds, but i hit that strawberry shortcake icecream in a tank and it was the fucking bomb dude. All day vape hell all year. I gotta get some of that, but personally i will never buy looper or animal. I did hear some good stuff about enter the dragon. Havent tried any of the gemeni stuff though.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i honestly don't think it is a guy, but a collective, wish someone would post a picture of the guy cause i have never seen him.

Well to be honest I don't know if looper was not my style because the lemon which basically ruins all flavors to me. And carnage i didn't mind, but it also wasnt the best to me, But it may have been that they are better in tanks or different builds, but i hit that strawberry shortcake icecream in a tank and it was the fucking bomb dude. All day vape hell all year. I gotta get some of that, but personally i will never buy looper or animal. I did hear some good stuff about enter the dragon. Havent tried any of the gemeni stuff though.

Strawberry shortcake ice cream sounds really good. I guess I'm bound to find at least one flavor I love from this guy, what's the name of that flavor?

And as far as I'm aware it is one guy. Google Phillip rocke interview. He gives a little background about himself so I think it sounds like one dude.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh ok i am such a conspiracy person lol. I will do that. I only did the name and i guess of course it was all juice. Its called just that i think. Phillip Rocke limited edition strawberry shortcake icecream. I didn't get a chance to drip it yet, but i will let you know for sure when i do. I am not up for another online order until october i got too much to vape through as it is.

I'll give it a try. I don't necessarily think this guys juice is bad, but there's nothing special about it imo. I'm very picky when it comes to juice. I can count on one hand the # of juices I can vape all day, and I can see how someone could really enjoy Phillip Rocke's juice but for all the hype and not to mention the $25+ per 30ML it's nothing special. Or at least I haven't tried one yet that is.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll give it a try. I don't necessarily think this guys juice is bad, but there's nothing special about it imo. I'm very picky when it comes to juice. I can count on one hand the # of juices I can vape all day, and I can see how someone could really enjoy Phillip Rocke's juice but for all the hype and not to mention the $25+ per 30ML it's nothing special. Or at least I haven't tried one yet that is.
well in fairness, it was the first icecream vape i had, and it might have tasted awesome to me because it was good and different, but i have had another icecream that was garbage too. I need to try some other popular flavors, but you know how it is with juice. You find a great one, and at least you know you will be dripping a winner for a while. It is probably the only juice i have had yet that i know i wouldn't get tired of. But the price tag will probably keep me limited to like 2 bottles max. it can also be hard to find. Usually i see it on sites i haven't ever used, and so i need to research their reliability.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered a bottle from vapor DNA. They have some $10 off promo going on so I got that and another 15 ML for $30 shipped.
hell yeah thanks for that. I gotta check that out.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered a bottle from vapor DNA. They have some $10 off promo going on so I got that and another 15 ML for $30 shipped.
i am not seeing a promo there did you have a code

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
will they send other kinds of samples besides millenium potions if you ask

I'm not sure, I just got my bottle of the strawberry shortcake ice cream in the mail. I put a fresh coil in my Herakles and am running it around 60 watts. It's not bad, and for a strawberry custard it's damn good but I'm not a strawberry custard fan.. It tastes like a better version of unicorn milk to me. But idk how much that says because I don't like unicorn milk. I'm gonna throw it on a dripper see if I like it better.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not sure, I just got my bottle of the strawberry shortcake ice cream in the mail. I put a fresh coil in my Herakles and am running it around 60 watts. It's not bad, and for a strawberry custard it's damn good but I'm not a strawberry custard fan.. It tastes like a better version of unicorn milk to me. But idk how much that says because I don't like unicorn milk. I'm gonna throw it on a dripper see if I like it better.
Tasted just like a good humor icecream bar to me

I really enjoy this juice. I bought it in a store n they said it only went to 6 mg. I would like the 9 better. I do use a sub ohm tank though. It's very smooth, just can't get the hit I want

NO NO NO YOU ARE NOT. I had to make an account here just to tell you that you are not alone. I have a feeling most people that think his juice is crap are just quiet about it so here I am.

I read all these bull reviews about how hes the best juice maker and actually bought ever flavor he has except the ANML line for over 200 dollars. Almost every single one dissappointed me to the point where I thought theres some conspiracy, hes paying reviewers, or everyone thinks drinking perfume tastes good.

Almost every one of his juices has a disgusting perfume / axe body spray taste.

ESPECIALLY the skittles, omfg.

It's spot on, thats the funny part. It tastes just like skittles, the only problem is it's skittles mixed with cheap body spray. It's absolutely disgusting. The only acceptable flavors are the grand reserve, 100 grand, and strawberry shortcake bar. And the bar doesnt even taste like one. Its just cakey with an almost unrecognizable strawberry on the toungue during inhale. 100 grand just taste like cinnamon cracker, not even close.

Koi? Don't make me gag.

I sent him an email legit asking if I needed to steep them longer or something and the dude never even responded. Guys a jack ass.

I can go to my local vape shop and get better juices. 100% SRS.

To the people who say this guys juice tastes good are totally toungue/sinus dead and don't taste the perfume or I somehow got a shitty batch. ON EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR. ( yeah doubt it)

On a side note, who wants to try some Phillip Rocke juice for 50% off?

Last edited:

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I guess that is where taste is subjective. I have used his OMG strawberry and his Grand reserve. I like both and do not get a perfume taste. I do think the juice is overpriced as most premium juice is anyway. I have not had the skittles flavor. Everyone's taste is different. Your best bet as a vapor is try to find a couple of juices that you really like and stick with them. Most people that vape tend to (myself included) go overboard on juices. Just find 2 or 3 juices at the most and only vape those juices. That way you don't have 50 bottles of juice sitting around. As far as throat hit Phillip Rockes juice is mainly for sub ohm tanks so the nic level is lower and the lower the nic lever the less or in some instances - no throat hit.

The grand reserve and bar don't have the perfume taste so I can see why you wouldn't get that.

I'm not sure what "strawberry" is. Assuming youre talking about the shortcake bar.

I shouldnt have said every single flavor, but I did mention the only acceptable ones are grand reserve, 100 grand, and shortcake bar. Those have minimal if any perfume. Theyre just not that good. Grand reserve is the best Id say.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes the strawberry is the shortcake and actually I am vaping that as I type but I get no perfume taste. I have had some other eliquid in the past that did have a perfume taste and it went straight into the garbage. Again it goes back to our taste buds are not the same and the old saying taste is subjective is actually true. I have not tried his skittle eliquid so I can't comment on that one. There are many other juices out there that are very and a lot less expensive. You just have to find the right one, two or three for you. Then stick with those..

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't had the skittles one yet, but that grand reserve is great to me, but it definitely opens up after a steep. I am not as impressed with the strawberry shortcake anymore, i vaped two bottles of each, but those are the only phillip rocke i have had. I will say that its is mainly marketing for all e juice that makes them popular not so much flavor but what is currently 'IN' papers tend to be lemmings for the most part with juices. I usually like the flavours others don't though, like florals, limes, alcohol with sweet fruit vapes.
I will say after 6 months of looking for great juices two that blew me away were both free. 3 DUKES VAPOR - JESTER. just downright delicious flavor ripe peach, bourbon, vanilla. and a flavor called cold deck from a company called the 52 it was included in a box from breezy 'free 15ml' and it was like a key lime-ish flavor with cream or something.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Old post, but I love that e-liquid. It's the one of the very few coffee vapes I thoroughly enjoy but to each their own.

VU Sponsors