Become a Patron!

Pico Dual Kit vs Smok Alien 220W Kit.

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Omg you have it ! Way cool ! I love this ! The pics are great ! Omg ! I'm dying to "hit order" but I haven't been told I can get a full refund on another preorder yet .. ahhh that's so cool ! Thanks for taking pics ! I love this ! That's the one you just got ?
Actually I've only been vaping and off the stinkies for 3 months now. The first MOD I started with was the PICO DUAL. I did however buy an Ego AIO though while waiting for the PICO DUAL. Then 2 weeks ago I bought the Vape Forward Vaporflask Stout. And just last week I bought the Goon RDA Clone and I'm addicted to it badly. Vaped around 60 mls of juice through it in this last week.

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow! Mr tech! That's cool... I don't have a clue how to build my own coils so ... I have the baby beast on my pico istick .. it rocks ... just I'm always filling it up :) I just bought the 200w ! Yeye and a big baby beast :) thank you so much ! I can't believe they had a 25% off the whole order too! It was tiny at the top of the site ! Thanks so much .. how long until you recived yours? You're in calif me too... they're in Utah :) and you said it was legit :) so happy can't wait ... I think you'll like the baby on there if you liked the coils :) I'm happy with them ... but I've never tried and RBA or anyone's built coils :) ...

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually I've only been vaping and off the stinkies for 3 months now. The first MOD I started with was the PICO DUAL. I did however buy an Ego AIO though while waiting for the PICO DUAL. Then 2 weeks ago I bought the Vape Forward Vaporflask Stout. And just last week I bought the Goon RDA Clone and I'm addicted to it badly. Vaped around 60 mls of juice through it in this last week.
Haha first time I hit a mod I did the 60mls
In a week .. I thought it was me haha I've been off the stinkies ... years now ! This saved my butt ! I smoked for tons of years too! Wow ! That was your first vape... cool I was a chicken and used a pen for years ... my pico istick was my first mod :) now I'm waiting for the new one ! Thank you so much ! I'm proud of you too... I think these are so important ... I could not quit any other way ... I'm down to 3mg of nicotine I started at 26 to 16 and couldn't lower it until I got my pico ? Now I'm on 3mg and fine .. I think ... I chain vape like mad :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow and you build your own coils already? I guess it would not be that hard if someone showed me ... I'm addicted to buying these but I've been good ... this is my second tank and second mod in less than a year ok 3 months hehe .. oh I'm doomed !

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I use a Macbook Pro but stayed at Yosemite cause I hate the newer ones. I noticed that most of the progs are Windows but I run bluestacks for Android apps on the mac and Parallel's for Windows apps. I was a UNIX hacker for years but my wife got me on Apple about 8 years ago. Oh well I'm getting off the subject so I'll zip it ! Think I will throw a baby beast into the equation here soon. Yeah vaping is so much fun. I'm a smoker by trade so this truly saved my life. You mean Wizmec ?

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
iStick Pico 25 with ELLO
iStick-Pico-25-with-ELLO_01.jpg

iStick Pico 25 with ELLO
Product Introduction:
The iStick Pico 25 ingeniously packs a big 0.91-inch screen that offers a concise and clear interface, 2A quick charge capability and upgradeable firmware with preheat function in a compact, stylish yet powerful package. Powered by single 18650 battery, the iStick Pico 25 is capable of outputting a maximum power of 85W and can handle various tanks up to 25mm diameter. The ELLO atomizer that features the HW coil for ultimate flavor and retractable top for easy filling pairs with the iStick Pico 25 perfectly in terms of both appearance and performance.
iStick-Pico-25-with-ELLO_02.jpg
For you people that want a pico with a large tank here you go.

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
[/quote]
Wow and you build your own coils already? I guess it would not be that hard if someone showed me ... I'm addicted to buying these but I've been good ... this is my second tank and second mod in less than a year ok 3 months hehe .. oh I'm doomed !

Yeah being an Electronics Technician has made this right up my alley. Building coils is not hard at all. You just have to remember Safety first ! I am not really a cloud chaser and don't like to push things much. I usually vape around 30-60 watts and stay within 10-13 AMPS. I get plenty of clouds for my liking. I do use my Ego AIO Pen for most of my mobile use though. The PICO DUAL is a brick and I broke the glass on my tank once in the car. The vaporflask is a lot smaller and uses one 26650 battery or 18650 with a sleeve but I use it with the 26650 but it's hell trying to drip it in this traffic LOL. I guess I need to look at getting a squonker soon. That's on my wish list. I order all my VG/PG/NIC and extracts at DIY E-Liquids Supply in Lawndale California about 47 miles from me in Laguna Niguel so I get it in one day. I was spending so much on retail juices.

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
iStick Pico 25 with ELLO

iStick Pico 25 with ELLO
Product Introduction:
The iStick Pico 25 ingeniously packs a big 0.91-inch screen that offers a concise and clear interface, 2A quick charge capability and upgradeable firmware with preheat function in a compact, stylish yet powerful package. Powered by single 18650 battery, the iStick Pico 25 is capable of outputting a maximum power of 85W and can handle various tanks up to 25mm diameter. The ELLO atomizer that features the HW coil for ultimate flavor and retractable top for easy filling pairs with the iStick Pico 25 perfectly in terms of both appearance and performance.
I want one of those to compliment my PICO DUAL. Looks great for mobile use as well.

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi ! Yes that one ... I love my Mac ... I have an iMac ... it's old ... I know what you mean about the software ... I don't remember what night it is but have you been on the YouTube channel when they have the tech talk ? It's from here I forgot the name if it? I found it from vaperjoes .. it was fun and I barely know what I'm talking about .. they didn't like my hacken tasch lol .. my Mac aka they call it a hack ... it as fun tho ... I can't remember the name ahhh I want to go back but I forgot which one it was ... live ? Since you're into computers you would like it too ... yeah I smoked for 30 years could not quit .... ok I'm old lol ... but these! It's got to be in our heads !? Nah ? Don't know just happy I don't smell like an ashtray and really happy I love vaping ... The Sauce has really good juice and prices .. it's (to me) just as good if not better than the primo juices ... I used to buy at volcano all the time ... now since I go through a 60ml bottle in a week I had to find a better price ... I tried 4 brands and "the sauce" is the best and they're in LA ... they rock their vanilla bean tastes just like Starbucks coffee ... it's a trip ! Really good ... I'm useinf another one .. i went through the 120ml bottle too now lmao ! I will be using them from now on :)! Thanks for the name of that place ! I've noticed vapors are the coolest mixes people haha probably becuse we're mostly ex smokers .. I smoked 2 packs a aday $200.00 a month .. that's insane.. now I can buy mods and waste it that way :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want one of those to compliment my PICO DUAL. Looks great for mobile use as well.
I've never seen that ? Hum I will have to check it out ... I'm trying to go bigger ... i do. have an old pc well it's brand new still in the box but it's a 2010 so it's old ... i can use i guess I'm so yes to macs mine is a desk top ok I'm off subject too .. i just don't like PC never did ... ?

Last edited:

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Yeah being an Electronics Technician has made this right up my alley. Building coils is not hard at all. You just have to remember Safety first ! I am not really a cloud chaser and don't like to push things much. I usually vape around 30-60 watts and stay within 10-13 AMPS. I get plenty of clouds for my liking. I do use my Ego AIO Pen for most of my mobile use though. The PICO DUAL is a brick and I broke the glass on my tank once in the car. The vaporflask is a lot smaller and uses one 26650 battery or 18650 with a sleeve but I use it with the 26650 but it's hell trying to drip it in this traffic LOL. I guess I need to look at getting a squonker soon. That's on my wish list. I order all my VG/PG/NIC and extracts at DIY E-Liquids Supply in Lawndale California about 47 miles from me in Laguna Niguel so I get it in one day. I was spending so much on retail juices.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I was too ... lol no dripping and driving ... I get everything by mail now.. it's easy and I haven't been ripped off yet ... ha ! Key word yet ... I. Would have it in my purse so ... I was thinking about that on the dual pico .. so that other one you mentioned I've never seen either I'm really new ... see what you just said about your atty and the coils I was scratching my head a little ... im right brained im an artist ... i did pass algebra for my degre haha.. I don't know how ... I vape at the most was 50 as I've only had this one and my baby beast so I use the Q2 coils ahhh mine are strong in my mail box .. oh I'm so fired ... I forgot till right now ... I just bought a new box ... of you subscribe to vapor joes (if you do or not ?) they send out the newest sales and such .. helps keep the vape toy habit up lol

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi ! Yes that one ... I love my Mac ... I have an iMac ... it's old ... I know what you mean about the software ... I don't remember what night it is but have you been on the YouTube channel when they have the tech talk ? It's from here I forgot the name if it? I found it from vaperjoes .. it was fun and I barely know what I'm talking about .. they didn't like my hacken tasch lol .. my Mac aka they call it a hack ... it as fun tho ... I can't remember the name ahhh I want to go back but I forgot which one it was ... live ? Since you're into computers you would like it too ... yeah I smoked for 30 years could not quit .... ok I'm old lol ... but these! It's got to be in our heads !? Nah ? Don't know just happy I don't smell like an ashtray and really happy I love vaping ... The Sauce has really good juice and prices .. it's (to me) just as good if not better than the primo juices ... I used to buy at volcano all the time ... now since I go through a 60ml bottle in a week I had to find a better price ... I tried 4 brands and "the sauce" is the best and they're in LA ... they rock their vanilla bean tastes just like Starbucks coffee ... it's a trip ! Really good ... I'm useinf another one .. i went through the 120ml bottle too now lmao ! I will be using them from now on :)! Thanks for the name of that place ! I've noticed vapors are the coolest mixes people haha probably becuse we're mostly ex smokers .. I smoked 2 packs a aday $200.00 a month .. that's insane.. now I can buy mods and waste it that way :)

Not sure about the tech talk. My wife is into all of that big time, always listening to steve gibson pod casts lol. I smoked for on and off for 34 years Kool Menthols but I had been thinking now that I'm in my fifties I better quit before it kills me. Even though My wife is a NON SMOKER I just would always return to the cigarettes. I like it too that I don't stink anymore and don't have to wash my hands all the time. If it were not for the vaping I would have been doomed for sure. I can actually sit in my living room and vape without having to pause the movie so I could smoke and it does not bother my wife at all. It's great !!!!!

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah being an Electronics Technician has made this right up my alley. Building coils is not hard at all. You just have to remember Safety first ! I am not really a cloud chaser and don't like to push things much. I usually vape around 30-60 watts and stay within 10-13 AMPS. I get plenty of clouds for my liking. I do use my Ego AIO Pen for most of my mobile use though. The PICO DUAL is a brick and I broke the glass on my tank once in the car. The vaporflask is a lot smaller and uses one 26650 battery or 18650 with a sleeve but I use it with the 26650 but it's hell trying to drip it in this traffic LOL. I guess I need to look at getting a squonker soon. That's on my wish list. I order all my VG/PG/NIC and extracts at DIY E-Liquids Supply in Lawndale California about 47 miles from me in Laguna Niguel so I get it in one day. I was spending so much on retail juices.
Yeah I was too ... lol no dripping and driving ... I get everything by mail now.. it's easy and I haven't been ripped off yet ... ha ! Key word yet ... I. Would have it in my purse so ... I was thinking about that on the dual pico .. so that other one you mentioned I've never seen either I'm really new ... see what you just said about your atty and the coils I was scratching my head a little ... im right brained im an artist ... i did pass algebra for my degre haha.. I don't know how ... I vape at the most was 50 as I've only had this one and my baby beast so I use the Q2 coils ahhh mine are strong in my mail box .. oh I'm so fired ... I forgot till right now ... I just bought a new box ... of you subscribe to vapor joes (if you do or not ?) they send out the newest sales and such .. helps keep the vape toy habit up lol[/QUOTE]
My ex is an electrician ... he's mia now ... usually I can get home to help me or fix my lighting .. lol ... I haven't seen him since I've been vaping only on line ... hehe ... owning a home alone sucks ... I don't have a landlord to call... so I guess I better get a book on electronics soon... or YouTube .. hehe that's how I find everything .. well to repair too.. I guess there is a coil building video in there some where ... he cracks up at me ... I was telling him I hung my ceiling fan watching a video .. it showed me how to build the box etc ... anyway .. ok lol tmi

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm running a Tesla 80W TC mod with a Toptank Mini and I'm looking to upgrade a bit. I've been considering the two kits I've named in the title. The Pico is a bit cheaper and has a balanced on board charging system so I wouldn't need to lay out extra right away for a separate charger. Does the Alien have that too. Can anyone tell me how these compare having actually used either or both? Does the Pico tank spit at you? I don't want to break the bank and I'm willing to wait for an order from China to arrive. Where's the best places to order either of these?
My pico doesn't spit at all ... I have a pico istick and a baby beast ... I just bought the pico dual :) and a big baby beast :) only becuse of my Mac :( ... I had a baby alien on pre-order I'm kinda bummed I cancled it ... I have a pc I just don't like them .. so for the firmware I need to have an eleaf or winzmac ? I know that's the wrong name .. I know for sure those too use Mac for their firmware :) so you like your alien ? I really wanted that baby alien ... have you or anyone used those ? Or ?

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I was too ... lol no dripping and driving ... I get everything by mail now.. it's easy and I haven't been ripped off yet ... ha ! Key word yet ... I. Would have it in my purse so ... I was thinking about that on the dual pico .. so that other one you mentioned I've never seen either I'm really new ... see what you just said about your atty and the coils I was scratching my head a little ... im right brained im an artist ... i did pass algebra for my degre haha.. I don't know how ... I vape at the most was 50 as I've only had this one and my baby beast so I use the Q2 coils ahhh mine are strong in my mail box .. oh I'm so fired ... I forgot till right now ... I just bought a new box ... of you subscribe to vapor joes (if you do or not ?) they send out the newest sales and such .. helps keep the vape toy habit up lol[/QUOTE]

Oh I suck in math also. I barely passed my Advanced Algebra class when I was getting my Electronics Degree. I know how to use a scientific calculator though ha ha ha.... Now with the internet everything is online at least. The iStick PICO is just a single battery unit and much smaller. The way I vape though if it does not have a 26650 battery option I would have to have a bag of 18650s with me to continue vaping. But it will look nice in the collection.
My mother is a graphics artist, lives in Lake Forest. Does amazing things with her MAC's.

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lp me or fix my lighting .. lol ... I haven't seen him since I've been vaping only on line ... hehe ... owning a home alone sucks ... I don't have a landlord to call... so I guess I better get a book on electronics soon... or YouTube .. hehe that's how I find everything .. well to repair too.. I guess there is a coil building video in there some where ... he cracks up at me ... I was telling him I hung my ceiling fan watching a video .. it showed me how to build the box etc ... anyway .. ok lol tmi

To err is human…. To forgive is canine ….

Hey that's how you do it. YouTube has just about any howto video you could ever need. :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure about the tech talk. My wife is into all of that big time, always listening to steve gibson pod casts lol. I smoked for on and off for 34 years Kool Menthols but I had been thinking now that I'm in my fifties I better quit before it kills me. Even though My wife is a NON SMOKER I just would always return to the cigarettes. I like it too that I don't stink anymore and don't have to wash my hands all the time. If it were not for the vaping I would have been doomed for sure. I can actually sit in my living room and vape without having to pause the movie so I could smoke and it does not bother my wife at all. It's great !!!!!
Yeah that's cool .. people don't like cigarette smoke ... now they don't like vapors lol... yeah I used to wash my hands a ton and at work was worried if I wreaked ... now it's so much better ... I had a compelemet ... I was vaping my pen in a store and they loved the smell it was a volcano the RedHot omg
I love that juice ... I'm not paying for it now with my mod no way lol to expensive ... that was my fave Volcanoecigs juice ... my ex hated me smokng too although he smoked .. it was funny he just bought a mod ... and I had just bought my pico ... he bought the alien :) ... he loves it ... I liked the tech talk we were cracking up ...! It's almost like a pod cast ... I think it is also on another app besides you tube .. ahhh I need to find them .. I probably saved the vidi.. I bet your wife is Doing back flips kissing you too lol... she peel probably like it ... they're mostly kids ... but it was Fun ... yeah I'm 53 almost 54 next month so yeah when I turned 50 or around there I quit .. not on purpose it was just to much and bothering me ...

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah that's cool .. people don't like cigarette smoke ... now they don't like vapors lol... yeah I used to wash my hands a ton and at work was worried if I wreaked ... now it's so much better ... I had a compelemet ... I was vaping my pen in a store and they loved the smell it was a volcano the RedHot omg
I love that juice ... I'm not paying for it now with my mod no way lol to expensive ... that was my fave Volcanoecigs juice ... my ex hated me smokng too although he smoked .. it was funny he just bought a mod ... and I had just bought my pico ... he bought the alien :) ... he loves it ... I liked the tech talk we were cracking up ...! It's almost like a pod cast ... I think it is also on another app besides you tube .. ahhh I need to find them .. I probably saved the vidi.. I bet your wife is Doing back flips kissing you too lol... she peel probably like it ... they're mostly kids ... but it was Fun ... yeah I'm 53 almost 54 next month so yeah when I turned 50 or around there I quit .. not on purpose it was just to much and bothering me ...

Well I will be 52 on the 31st of this month. My wife is 53 but she never smoked in her life. I was starting to get numbness in my hands and always coughing from the smoke. It was not fun anymore.

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The new smok spirals are very good and have a rta you can practice on.
I finally got my istick working it was the Firmware :) I'm getting a new one the dual now :) ... becuse of my Mac .. which I didn't know it was by chance I could upgrade it on my Mac ... so smok is all pc. :( I had an alien baby in order (pre) and I just Cancled it and waiting on a pico dual and a big baby beast :) I need an atty that won't drink the juice to death ... I swear I'm filling it every two seconds ... the juice companies love those baby beasts :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I will be 52 on the 31st of this month. My wife is 53 but she never smoked in her life. I was starting to get numbness in my hands and always coughing from the smoke. It was not fun anymore.
Yeah no not fun ... oh she's my age and you're a Gemini ! Yeye we rock ! Mine is the 3rd of June :) ... I can breath now !!! My co2 was the highest it was allowed in my blood test it freaked me out ! Major ! That is probably what did it and the cost and the smell ha ! :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good for her ! Wow ! I know I guess tons of people don't smoke ... or quit ... or ... I mostly know non smokers or Vaps now ... I hope they don't ban these ! That will be so lame !

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The new smok spirals are very good and have a rta you can practice on.
Thank you ! Hey where is that other one you posted ? It had all the info ? I'm lost in here ... lol I have to come back ... I'm not doing to well on replying here .. I have to find the link ! Thanks for all the info ! You rock !

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
iStick Pico 25 with ELLO

iStick Pico 25 with ELLO
Product Introduction:
Ahhh here it is ! Thank you ! You rock ! Tons of info as well! Omg and I just bought the dual one ... I'll have to get this for my bday or later ? Thank you again Wally ! So much ! :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
iStick Pico 25 with ELLO

iStick Pico 25 with ELLO
Product Introduction:
Can we use this tank on a pico dual ? This is cool tho ... omg I'm going crazy buying things .. i should have stuck with my pen ... hehe just kidding

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thats the baby beast ? 2ml right on the pico. How do you like the 220w smok? Any good?
The Pico has the 5ml Big baby on it. The Alien mod has the kit tank on it, the 3ml Baby tank. I love the 220 mod. It feels way more solid than the Pico. It's heavier for sure. I'll have to use the Pico for a few days to compare them well. I'll post back.

Last edited:

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi @wally ! Cool thanks ... yeah I saw those I didn't buy one or really look at it .. the RBA scares me ... I really need to get over that ! Thanks :)
Actually it has prebuilt coils and a rta so you can use ether. It would be a good one to learn on plus it vapes good.

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The big baby seems great. 3ml is just too small. I was constantly refilling my 2 ml on the Melo Mini so I may just get the Big baby 5ml. How big is that rba deck on the big baby wally? I need to go look at it and see what the posts look like. Thanks for the info dude.

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw the TFV8 with a 6ml tank. I love the air flow and the build deck looks sweet. It has a top and bottom hole for each coil leg. I love that !
That's how the rba deck on the Kangertech pro4 has but the Kangertech tank is lacking air flow. The mouth piece on it with an air slot is garbage. The smok looks fantastic. I think I will get me one to throw in my collection. I saw one for $39.95

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Pico has the 5ml Big baby on it. The Alien mod has the kit tank on it, the 3ml Baby tank. I love the 220 mod. It feels way more solid than the Pico. It's heavier for sure. I'll have to use the Pico for a few days to compare them well. I'll post back.
Thanks Chuck. Looking forward for your opinions on it.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I saw the TFV8 with a 6ml tank. I love the air flow and the build deck looks sweet. It has a top and bottom hole for each coil leg. I love that !
That's how the rba deck on the Kangertech pro4 has but the Kangertech tank is lacking air flow. The mouth piece on it with an air slot is garbage. The smok looks fantastic. I think I will get me one to throw in my collection. I saw one for $39.95
I'm using the Big Baby because it takes the same coils as my regular Baby. There's also a TFV8 Cloud Beast which is bigger and takes bigger coils. Then there's the newer TFV12 tanks which are a whole different kettle of fish. The RBA has coils pre installed. All you have to do is thread some cotton through. There's a lot of videos online to show you how.

Calikid

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sounds good chuck. No problem on making or threading coils but thanks for the info.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
OK. I have been using the Pico Dual mod almost exclusively for the past couple of days. This is how it compares to the Alien. First the things I like about the Pico . I like that it's dead easy to adjust. Once you know the sequences it's very simple. It's much easier to navigate than the Alien. I like that you can lock the +/_ buttons. This is a feature that the Alien could use with its +/_ buttons being exposed the way they are. I like the little display on the Pico. It seems to be easier on the battery life than the large screen on the Alien. I like that you can put your own logo onto the standby mode. It makes it seem like it's your custom machine. I like on the Alien that you can power on & off by pressing +/_ together. There's no need to press fire 5 times. The Alien feels way more solidly constructed than the Pico. Nothing rattles on the Alien. On the Pico the fire button does. The Alien looks classier than the Pico and it feels way better in the hand. The Pico, with its odd triangular shape feels awkward no matter how you hold it. The Alien feels great wether you're firing it with your thumb or your trigger finger. The long fire bar on the Alien is great. It's easy to find and use for anyone. The Pico can be had for under 25 bucks while the Alien seems to be cheaper in the kit than as a stand alone. Breazy has the kit at under 45 bucks while the mod alone is 10 bucks more. The kit must be on special.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Pico does TC well and Arctic Fox firmware is available for it. The Alien is unstable in TC mode.
I do like the Alien just not for TC but few mods do TC well compared to mods that do.

EDIT; +1 for the Baby's I have 3 and love them.

Last edited:

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The Pico does TC well and Arctic Fox firmware is available for it. The Alien is unstable in TC mode.
I do like the Alien just not for TC but few mods do TC well compared to mods that do.

EDIT; +1 for the Baby's I have 3 and love them.
That's good to know. I haven't been using TC a lot lately. Now I'll know which mod to use for TC if I do. Thanks.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My Pico has a problem. The battery door no longer snaps shut. The little things that are meant to grab and hold it shut are snapped off. That battery compartment closure is pretty shabby. I emailed Vaporl and told them. They said send a photo. I did. They said send a video. I did. They said they would send me a new one or refund my money (less the shipping) or give me a store credit for the 18 bucks. I opted for the store credit and bought a Predator mod @ $36 or 18 bucks more. I'm waiting for that one now. I can compare it to the Alien mod then. I'll let you all know.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
My Pico has a problem. The battery door no longer snaps shut. The little things that are meant to grab and hold it shut are snapped off. That battery compartment closure is pretty shabby. I emailed Vaporl and told them. They said send a photo. I did. They said send a video. I did. They said they would send me a new one or refund my money (less the shipping) or give me a store credit for the 18 bucks. I opted for the store credit and bought a Predator mod @ $36 or 18 bucks more. I'm waiting for that one now. I can compare it to the Alien mod then. I'll let you all know.
The predator? You know about the 510 pin Right?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good luck with the Predator as many folks are pulling the 510 threaded insert out of the mod. Many people don't have the problem but enough are to keep me from buying one. I want one bad but not bad enough to take the chance. .

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Well Vaporl has been good about the crappy pico dual. Maybe they'll be good about the Predator too, if I have a problem. Hopefully it won't come to that. If it does, maybe I'll have $36 toward a G-Priv. I guess it's true then Wismec/Eleaf/Joyetech = :poop: I have a Joyetech AIO that spits juice like a camel, an eLeaf mod that won't hold the batteries and we'll see about the Wismec. Maybe three's the charm, maybe another addition to my junk drawer.

Jane808

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Borrow some place... hey guys, I’m a newbie in vaping, some people recommend buying Eleaf iStick Pico 25, what’s your using experience, pal? Any suggestions? -----I’m considering buying Eleaf iStick Pico 25, which site should I purchase in it, any suggestions?

VU Sponsors