Become a Patron!

Pics of the Texas Rebel Juice Lab where they make their e-Juice for retail sales

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
89b6430f2d71a89191a58490be2da3c4_view.jpg

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was surprised at the number of people defending them on facebook. I walso cracked up when they justified the pics, well it was Friday night poker night and the lab was cleaned and sanitized before they were operating on Monday, and that was the owners 10 year old son before the lab opened..

First of all can't you play poker somewhere else? And a ten year old in an eliquid lab? I don't care if it was not operational yet, kids of no age have any buisness near this stuff!

Personally, I want to thank Smokie for posting, this is not the kind of stuff we need happening when the government is trying to put an end to this industry. They will love getting their hands on this stuff as a means of saying.. This is why we are trying to shut down these labs.. We want to protect people! Well just like any other profession, you have people that lack morals and values. To protect kids should we shut down public schools because of the number of people that were teachers and abused kids, should the Catholic Church be shut down because there were some bad priests? Should there be no law enforcement agencies because some cops are racist?

Let's face it there are bad people in every walk of life and we cannot label every profession based on the bad ones... But I gurantee that the FDA Will get support from some people based on idiots like these guys!
Thanks again @SMOKIE!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
One of their Cronies ran to the lab, and took another pic of them mixing plus quoted prior to the pic this:

Jeff Johnston Ok let me address this and let's stop the bullshit here Stephen
1. Top right pic - after hours poker night no juice is being mixed, office was thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before any juice was mixed, the picture was taken on a Friday night well after mixing for the day was completed and juice operations were not resumed until Monday after a thorough cleaning and sanitization
2. Pic on bottom left - it's the owners 10yr old son, taken before the office was even complete and operational
3. Pic on bottom right ....empty trash can and a stray straw wrapper on the ground? Really .... Cmon now

Capturer4f2tfr24.JPG

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One of their Cronies ran to the lab, and took another pic of them mixing plus quoted prior to the pic this:

Jeff Johnston Ok let me address this and let's stop the bullshit here Stephen
1. Top right pic - after hours poker night no juice is being mixed, office was thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before any juice was mixed, the picture was taken on a Friday night well after mixing for the day was completed and juice operations were not resumed until Monday after a thorough cleaning and sanitization
2. Pic on bottom left - it's the owners 10yr old son, taken before the office was even complete and operational
3. Pic on bottom right ....empty trash can and a stray straw wrapper on the ground? Really .... Cmon now

View attachment 7293

keep-calm-and-do-damage-control.png

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
one of their cronies ... no I am an employee ... and it sure was nice of you to ban me from your facebook group so I can no longer defend myself or the company i work for ... proves real character there buddy ... and banned me from mod envy too when I didnt break any rules in either group .... lemme guess you going to ban me here too because you dont like the fact that you took some out of context pictures that were provided to you by another juice vendor and you got your ass handed to you in the post?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
one of their cronies ... no I am an employee ... and it sure was nice of you to ban me from your facebook group so I can no longer defend myself or the company i work for ... proves real character there buddy ... and banned me from mod envy too when I didnt break any rules in either group .... lemme guess you going to ban me here too because you dont like the fact that you took some out of context pictures that were provided to you by another juice vendor and you got your ass handed to you in the post?

dude.. a half nakid person and your juice bottle on the floor.. wow..
take about ass showing out.. mmmm.. yeeehaw!!! get er dun!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Pictures are a bitch huh...

How about installing Webcams to prove without a doubt ya'll are following protocols to the T?

Those pictures provide enough evidence to the Federal Government that ya'll are reckless, careless, and endangering others lives...I am not a Federal Agent nor Employee but OSHA and the FDA will be far more harsh than I am right now. This is a fucking business not some game you are playing nor is it the Wild West where you are immune to consequences. Stop giving petty fucking excuses and become Professional, Ethical, Intelligent, Logical, Rational, and NEVER USE YOUR LAB FOR ANYTHING ELSE PERIOD.

Be glad that the Federal Government has raided your "lab", house, and other real estate along with confiscation and freezing assets. Once you fuck up, your job is gone especially when it deals with humans consuming your products.

I would highly recommend putting your business on pause till ya'll learn some Business Ethics and Safety Classes.

Those pictures have damaged your reputation PERIOD.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
  1. Business ethics (also corporate ethics) is a form of applied ethics or professional ethics that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im not going to have cameras installed to monitor our activities 24/7 .... as for the poker night, it was a 1 time event to celebrate the completion of the office ... and the shirtless pic ... is a 10 yr old son of the owner in there before operations were moved to the office
should they have been shared ... prob not but we are transparent with our customers... are they a violation of any law, no .... are they a violation of fda regs, no ... when fda regs are passed down will we adhere to them, absolutely ... have they damaged our image, possibly. is it irreparable, no

the lab is cleaned regularly and was done so after these events took place
if we had anything to hide, we wouldnt let customers and shop owners come into the office to see operations? i think not.

We will continue to provide great tasting juice, at a great price and growing as we have been doing business as usual.

when rebel was started it was never intended to be sold, it was juice for a few friends but as word got out we got tired of people asking us if we sold it and we werent so we made some changes to operations and began selling to the public. we have experienced great amounts of growth and some growing pains that we are working through. There are some things we could do better and some that we excel at and we recognize this and are constantly working internally to improve.

I can assure you that events such as those pictured will not occur again.

most of the "premium" lines out there started out in someones garage/house/backroom of a b&m.

on the topic of ethics, however, is it ethical to take pictures that are posted out of context and manipulate them to fit your means of bashing a company, and to ban representatives of that company so they can no longer respond to you or defend themselves?

edit: yes i realize my grammar is not great and my sentence construction needs some cleaning up but i am typing this on my phone as i am not near a wifi connection at this time.

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
no artemis juice is not typically placed on the floor, I was not there for the uncorking of the barrel. I cannot see the bottom of the bottle there to say for sure if there is anything between it and the floor so my assumption would be the same as yours that it is sitting directly on the floor. my suggestion would have been to use a rolling cart or a lower table to hold the bottle as it drained. another situation that will not be occurring again and has been remedied.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Excuses after excuses, ya'll are in Damage Control.

Sterile Labs are that, don't throw Opening Parties in your Sterile Lab.

Do you see Hospitals throwing Poker Parties in their labs with their kids?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the trash can goes on the counter (background of pic 2) and the juice bottles go on the floor, think things are a bit backwards o_O

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
  • Is that paint sterile
  • Is that wall ac unit sterile
  • What if anything in that lab is even sterile

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obviously there was some fuck ups took place and certainly some bad choices made.
But I can't bring myself to the point of hatin on these folks for those poor choices.
I've made some really fucked up choices in my life that's for sure.
I aint comin to their defense either though.
But the way I figure is if they are serious about providing a good product and trying to repair their image then these folks will take away from this a good lesson learned and will probably be on the ball from now on.
And if that will be the case then they will likely excel at cleanliness and quality cause they gonna need to really be vigilant if they wanna clean this fuck up up.
I'm gonna wish em luck and hope they can recover from this thing. And take a good close look at how the vaping community reacts to stuff like this. :mad:
We really are at war with the FDA right now. And them cocksuckers don't play fair by any means and will twist a story far worse than any of us folks could. They play dirty.
We need to stand strong together as vapers. And that's not an easy thing to do.
I aint gonna hate on Rebel Juice. I'm gonna try and be a source of encouragement and hopefully see em standing tall and proud when the real shit hits the FDA fan.

y'all some real redneck mutherfuckers. I gots to like ya for that;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I am sure there are 'top selling' juice 'vendors' making that shit in their bedrooms at their parents house.

They are smart enough to either:

A) Not let anyone else see how they do business.
or
B) Don't fuck around with people who will stab them in the back by posting pics.

Must have been the guy who LOST at the poker match who posted the pics!:D

BabyFartsMcGeezax

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that kid smoking, drinking, or what? Why's he hanging out in the "lab"(hard to call it a lab without lab equipment- they've got an oak steeped liquid spilling into a funnel into a spray bottle)? Why'd they take a picture of a minor in the premises. It looks like he's been eating a lot of growth hormones if he's only 10..but I live in the south.. Alabama to be precise, so I know all too well of the population of "po-dunk"..not everyone is a hick in the boonies. It's just hard to find people that aren't with a mile+ between house streets.. can't call them neighborhoods.

Not everyone can afford.. or even maintain.. a proper lab. I get asked all the time why I don't sell my liquid...well, cuz my "facility" would look worse than this/that..

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of you people Are just rediculous.

Oh, and thanks for bringing this to the attention of all the people that want to shut down vaping....... And in such a permanent forum.

You do know they all view this site regularly for this type of ammunition dont you?

A nice private conversation with the owners would have done more to help than starting this thread.

Dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im not going to have cameras installed to monitor our activities 24/7 .... as for the poker night, it was a 1 time event to celebrate the completion of the office ... and the shirtless pic ... is a 10 yr old son of the owner in there before operations were moved to the office Kids + Juice =FAIL
should they have been shared They will haunt you ... prob not but we are transparent with our customers... are they a violation of any law, no .... are they a violation of fda regs, no ... when fda regs are passed down will we adhere to them, absolutely ... have they damaged our image, possibly. is it irreparable, no

the lab is cleaned regularly Would have been smarter posting pic's of that and was done so after these events took place
if we had anything to hide, we wouldnt let customers and shop owners come into the office to see operations? i think not.

We will continue to provide great tasting juice You won't sell much I can promise you that, at a great price and growing as we have been doing business as usual.

when rebel was started it was never intended to be sold, it was juice for a few friends but as word got out we got tired of people asking us if we sold it and we werent so we made some changes to operations and began selling to the public. we have experienced great amounts of growth and some growing pains that we are working through. There are some things we could do better and some that we excel at and we recognize this and are constantly working internally to improve.

I can assure you that events such as those pictured will not occur again.Thats ok, once is enough

most of the "premium" lines out there started out in someones garage/house/backroom of a b&m.

on the topic of ethics, however, is it ethical to take pictures that are posted out of context How out of context, they are YOUR picturesand manipulate them to fit your means of bashing a company, and to ban representatives of that company so they can no longer respond to you or defend themselves?

edit: yes i realize my grammar is not great We understand eta see source"and my sentence construction needs some cleaning up but i am typing this on my phone as i am not near a wifi connection at this time.
..................................Click on post box to read all comments

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
I wonder if anyone remembers watching how Mike made jooz in his bedroom on Vapetv?
I can think of quite a few others also..........
I can think of at least a sixty of my favorite jooz's started out the same way so I will not fault them for this.
If they say they will do better I will give them a chance to do so.
I have had people in this thread make me juice with no knowledge of how it was made but it did taste and vape great.
C.B.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some of you people Are just rediculous.

Oh, and thanks for bringing this to the attention of all the people that want to shut down vaping....... And in such a permanent forum.

You do know they all view this site regularly for this type of ammunition dont you?

A nice private conversation with the owners would have done more to help than starting this thread.

Dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm afraid you're right, Thunderball. Maybe the only thing to counteract this misstep would be to post pics of the best labs the vaping industry has to offer
in order to restore the poor image it gives us. And to restore the confidence of the vaping community who puts their trust in juice makers. Of all places,
Texas. Home of patient zero!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if anyone remembers watching how Mike made jooz in his bedroom on Vapetv?
I can think of quite a few others also..........
I can think of at least a sixty of my favorite jooz's started out the same way so I will not fault them for this.
If they say they will do better I will give them a chance to do so.
I have had people in this thread make me juice with no knowledge of how it was made but it did taste and vape great.
C.B.
You have a point there, cigarbabe. But the bigger picture is just that. "A picture says a thousand words". People can't help but look at that and have some kind of reaction. Most of which will be disappointment, confusion, concern. I saw it and started to wonder if my own vendors were doing the right thing and that had never crossed my mind before. I hope, too, that Rebel Juice will operate in a safe, clean and responsible manner going forward.

dougward1960

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ill buy their juice again. this all started from a butthurt customer whose juice spilled during shipping and he blames trj instead of the post office. what a douche bag same to the op douche bag

RoofMonkey911

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As I mentioned on smokies FB page the other day... Go into the kitchen of one of your most favorite restaurants.. It, more than likely, will NOT be your favorite restaurants anymore.
If everyone thinks that 90% of the juice companies you order from are being made in a sterile 'clean room' environment, you're in for a surprise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As I mentioned on smokies FB page the other day... Go into the kitchen of one of your most favorite restaurants.. It, more than likely, will NOT be your favorite restaurants anymore.
If everyone thinks that 90% of the juice companies you order from are being made in a sterile 'clean room' environment, you're in for a surprise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have to agree with that one...

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Really are you serious? If our juice vendors all had clean room facilities to the standards of the fda we would be paying super big bucks for juice. Premium juices at $22+ a bottle would like to see their clean labs. I'm glad I diy so I know exactly how much of whatever is going around is in each bottle. Mountains out of mole hills, the air we breathe contains far worse things than the juice from this place does. Some things should just stay in house period. What a shame. If you like drama, suspense and cheap shots maybe we can turn this into a soap opera and call it as the juice steeps. (sarcasm)

Last edited:

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really are you serious? If our juice vendors all had clean room facilities to the standards of the fda we would be paying super big bucks for juice. Premium juices at $22+ a bottle would like to their clean labs. I'm glad I diy so I know exactly how much of whatever is going around is in each bottle. Mountains out of mole hills the air we breathe contains far worse things than the juice from this place does. Some things should just stay in house period. What a shame. If you like drama, suspense and cheap shots maybe we can turn this into a soap opera and call it as the juice steeps. (sarcasm)
+1 on DIY

This is why every body don't need to be mixing anyways . He's all in his Ebola suit trying to justify why his wife's brother had his hairy ass beer belly on the mixing table the night before !! Priceless! What they done tell u is the dude probably makes me think in that same lab "after hours ", "but my 10 yr old son helps us clean it be for we start mixing eliquid!" Naw these guys are probably st8 up guys just don't know why they would post these pics and they try to sell eliquid afterwards???

I was surprised at the number of people defending them on facebook. I walso cracked up when they justified the pics, well it was Friday night poker night and the lab was cleaned and sanitized before they were operating on Monday, and that was the owners 10 year old son before the lab opened..

First of all can't you play poker somewhere else? And a ten year old in an eliquid lab? I don't care if it was not operational yet, kids of no age have any buisness near this stuff!

Personally, I want to thank Smokie for posting, this is not the kind of stuff we need happening when the government is trying to put an end to this industry. They will love getting their hands on this stuff as a means of saying.. This is why we are trying to shut down these labs.. We want to protect people! Well just like any other profession, you have people that lack morals and values. To protect kids should we shut down public schools because of the number of people that were teachers and abused kids, should the Catholic Church be shut down because there were some bad priests? Should there be no law enforcement agencies because some cops are racist?

Let's face it there are bad people in every walk of life and we cannot label every profession based on the bad ones... But I gurantee that the FDA Will get support from some people based on idiots like these guys!
Thanks again @SMOKIE!

ill buy their juice again. this all started from a butthurt customer whose juice spilled during shipping and he blames trj instead of the post office. what a douche bag same to the op douche bag
Well if that is true about the but hurt customer then redneck juice supply or whoever they where should have just replaced the dudes juice or maybe packaged their product right in the first place . They didn't have to tell dude "oh well your just hit bro sorry about your juice"ya think?especially when it cost so little to make.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I cant recall if its the same guy, but there was someone posting crap here about a juice vendor that wouldn't send out a different juice, and more of it, when the original 'leaked' in the mail. The venor offered to send out a replacement, but the buyer refused and wanted something different that cost more. Then he wanted 2. When he was refused, he bacome belligerent and started posting crap all over the internet.

Some person here? Dunno.. sounds like it though.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My sisters ex-boyfriend works for a company that cleans ventilation ducts and I have heard and seen the horrors of restaurants kitchens plus I have worked at Cub Foods in which I detained a man who didn't identify himself until he was pinned on the ground for being where non-employees aren't suppose to be but he turned out to be an OSHA employee. Nonetheless, he told me horror stories as well.

In the end, we shouldn't be comparing kitchens to e-liquid labs...drastically different comparisons. I understand that a completely top of the line Sterile Lab and supplies is outrageously price but that comes with the territory. You wouldn't want your hospital to have a half-ass sterile lab? E-liquids is dealing with chemicals in which should be mixed/bottled in a completely sterile lab unless you are a DIY mixer but if you're a manufacturer, it is imperative to provide your consumers a sterile product...majority of Nicotine/VG/PG manufacturers incorporate a certified sterile lab...so why is it ok for e-liquid mfrs to skimp on at least an affordable sterile lab? Having sufficient Capital would aid in obtaining a sterile lab, wouldn't that be a wise investment and hell, the FDA might actually be impressed.

I honestly don't know where to obtain these Sterile Lab supplies but if your going into a business, you and or a fellow business associate should know.

http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/
Not all that expensive juice and they have a Certified Sterile Lab/Supplies...

I am guilty of buying juice from folks who mix it in-house as well...

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I cant recall if its the same guy, but there was someone posting crap here about a juice vendor that wouldn't send out a different juice, and more of it, when the original 'leaked' in the mail. The venor offered to send out a replacement, but the buyer refused and wanted something different that cost more. Then he wanted 2. When he was refused, he bacome belligerent and started posting crap all over the internet.

Some person here? Dunno.. sounds like it though.

Different vendor...

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Okay I guess I understand all the hype over clean room liquid prep for a vendor but if all the supplies that come to vendor were tested I'm betting you would find a certain amount of impurities in those supplies even though they were made in sterile environments.

Hell even our foods are allowed by the abcdefg agency to contain a certain amount of some, rather I didn't know that information stuff. I'm not defending what was pictured, but I don't make my coils and wick my atomizers in a clean room.

Even after I make sure my hands are clean before building, as soon as I open any juice take off the top and expose to the air it will contain contaminates.

I think this has been blown way out of proportion and the person who took the photos has the done our community a disservice. It's drama like this and the damned cease and desist wackos that will have more than fda going wow we really need to something about these crazy vappers up to and including out right banning shit we all need.

How many liquids has this op reviewed and how many of those does he knows for sure were made in a sterile lab? I then think perhaps this has become free advertisement for this company I'm betting a bunch of people at least go check out their site now. Diy it's the way to go folks.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay I guess I understand all the hype over clean room liquid prep as a vendor but if all the supplies that come to vendor were tested I'm betting you would find a certain amount of impurities in those supplies even though they were made in sterile environments. Hell even our foods are allowed by the abcdefg agency to contain a certain amount of some rather I didn't know that information stuff. I'm not defending what was pictured but I don't make my coils and wick my atomizers in a clean room. Even after I make sure my hands are clean before building as soon as I open any juice take off the top and expose to the air it will contain contaminates. I think this has been blown way out of proportion and the person who took the photos has the done or community a disservice. It's drama like this and the damned cease and desist wackos that will have more than fda going wow we really need to something about these crazy vappers up to and including out right banning shit we all need. How many liquids has this poster reviewed and how many of those does he knows for sure were made in a sterile lab? I then think perhaps this has become free advertisement for this company I'm betting a bunch of people at least go check out their site now. Diy it's the way to go folks.

When I speak of Sterile, I am referring to the actual liquid...you can be sued for irresponsibility while manufacturing consumable products. Also, not everyone is able-bodied to DIY like myself...we rely on others to do that while supporting them financially. I'd hate to get juice with contaminates, that would be completely irresponsible and dangerous to ones health.

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Well then I guess we better start suing then because unless all juice vendors are using stainless steel sterile vats for mixing and bottling in a vacuum you will get a certain amount of impurities in the liquids period. Pg itself is an antibacterial that is used to disinfect hospital equipment and air ducts ect...

There was study done on e liquids awhile back that showed even ones made in a sterile lab would contain impurities. Things like dust but my favorite was undetermined. A few pictures posted does not reflect a company's general practice either but thank God we still have choices to where we buy our gear at.

I understand your concern but unless wizard labs or places like it start making juice in space there will no truly pure e liquid.

Last edited:

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well then I guess we better start suing then because unless all juice vendors are using stainless steel sterile vats for mixing and bottling in a vacuum you will get a certain amount of impurities in the liquids period. Pg itself is an antibacterial that is used to disinfect hospital equipment and air ducts ect...

There was study done on e liquids awhile back that showed even ones made in a sterile lab would contain impurities. Things dust but my favorite was undetermined. A few pictures posted does not reflect a company's general practice either but thank God we still have choices to where we buy our gear at.

I understand your concern but unless wizard labs or places like it start making juice in space there will no truly pure e liquid.

Completely uncalled for and I will leave this convo stating...knowledge is power.

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Really I wasn't putting you down or making fun of your comment in anyway. Just merely pointing out that we should expect to find a certain amount of impurities in our liquids. If my words offend it was not intended.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really I wasn't putting you down or making fun of your comment in anyway. Just merely pointing out that we should expect to find a certain amount of impurities in our liquids. If my words offend it was not intended.

Impurities are completely different from Contaminates, I am horrible with explaining what I'm attempting to get across.

VU Sponsors