Become a Patron!

Pictures and Memes ;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A friend Photo shopped my pooch Whiskey in with Dorothy instead of ToTo....LOL, I have always loved the picture
Dorothy1.jpg

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I didn't know it was him until I heard this and then I knew for sure, his voice is unmistakable.

WOW!!!! I didn't realize he sounded so good! You know because usually people that rocked in the 90's and early 00's started sucking super hard around 2010. That, or bands dissolved and were unheard of again. Take KoRn... The last song by them that I actually really like was Coming Undone. :(

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
WOW!!!! I didn't realize he sounded so good! You know because usually people that rocked in the 90's and early 00's started sucking super hard around 2010. That, or bands dissolved and were unheard of again. Take KoRn... The last song by them that I actually really like was Coming Undone. :(

Coming Undone was great but they have changed, that's funny because I was just about to put that in another thread. But damn that HellYeah he is still rocking like it was yesterday. It dominates my cell phone playlist now. I can't believe I missed them and if they ever come to concert here in town I am so there.

VU Sponsors