Member For 4 Years
tumblr_ob3t2laAV01txx2h7o1_1280_zpsytessqpd.jpg

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Love that coffee cup reminds me of something I heard once.

A Mother and Son walked into a diner and took a seat at a table, the waitress approached and asked what they would like to order. The Mother ordered and the waitress looked at the little boy and he then exclaimed in a very loud voice,"I WISH TO DEVOUR THE UNBORN!!!!"

The Mother with an embarrassed look on her face said,"Eggs, he wants eggs." :teehee:

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Love that coffee cup reminds me of something I heard once.

A Mother and Son walked into a diner and took a seat at a table, the waitress approached and asked what they would like to order. The Mother ordered and the waitress looked at the little boy and he then exclaimed in a very loud voice,"I WISH TO DEVOUR THE UNBORN!!!!"

The Mother with an embarrassed look on her face said,"Eggs, he wants eggs." :teehee:
ROFLMAO... that might have been me, only I said, "I wish to devour the unborn, bathed in the belly of swine!" Not kidding.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
ROFLMAO... that might have been me, only I said, "I wish to devour the unborn, bathed in the belly of swine!" Not kidding.

When I heard it the first time it immediately reminded me of my youngest step-son he was known for saying stuff like this.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

So true!!!! My son farkin LOVES video games... but he also understands, and uses, GOOD MANNERS! Politeness! Civility! Standard English! And even respect!

Not a damn thing wrong with "modern kids" that couldn't be fixed with a heaping helping of PARENTING!

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is one of my new favorite songs please listen to it! It will brighten your day, I promise :giggle::giggle:

VU Sponsors