ECF Refugee
66605fe91beb7f1cfa97ac3189142b47.jpg

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If I had the means, I'd buy sooo much stuff off of Amazon... That place should be banned. :teehee::teehee: JK

What gets me is I think "go for it, it's only a few bucks" then at the end of the month, "holy shit that stuff adds up fast".

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
See my evil plot has come to fruition... To bring back the cheesy jokes. :devil::devil:

I do love cheesy jokes, so many times elaborate humor falls on it's face. Cheesy will always be quick, to the point, and hits the mark. :)

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Found on FB.

"I was at my bank today waiting in a short line. There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady, who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious she was a little irritated. She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla of yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?" The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations." The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too!""

I love Asians :xD::xD::xD:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Found on FB.

"I was at my bank today waiting in a short line. There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady, who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious she was a little irritated. She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla of yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?" The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations." The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too!""

I love Asians :xD::xD::xD:

Me and my husband both... still giggling!

Andria

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
one of my all time favorites

Attachments

• wantedtoquit.jpg
    wantedtoquit.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 27

VU Sponsors