PIF BOX 4.2 *CLOSED*

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I double checked and I grabbed the nemesis one. I said something different in the PM I sent. I haven't tried it yet because I have been ill. Soon though I am excited.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know what's up with my home computer and this forum, but there is no conversation box that I can type in....WTH??? I received the box yesterday though. Whoo-Hoo!!! Lots of good stuff in there. I've been sampling some of the juices and cleaning some stuff up. I polished up the brass stingray and the copper hades, and they look great. Trying to fashion a rice pin to fix the switch in the nemisis, but I can't figure out why the panzer won't fire. I will play around with it a little more. I should have pictures up probably tomorrow, and get it shipped out on Monday.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hades before...with my copper plume vail on top....uploadfromtaptalk1426374959306.jpg and after.....uploadfromtaptalk1426374990513.jpg I think that I'll be keeping this one and replace it with an SS version. I love copper mechanicals.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hades before...with my copper plume vail on top....View attachment 16836 and after.....View attachment 16837 I think that I'll be keeping this one and replace it with an SS version. I love copper mechanicals.
I'm glad you are getting some use out of the hades. Did you get the locking ring unstuck? Looks a whole lot better than when I put it in :)

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love shiny copper, too. I just hate using it, because it doesn't stay shiny long.... you did a super job, Bob.

Heather, hope you're feeling better.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, here we go. Box contents.....uploadfromtaptalk1426460805430.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1426460831876.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1426460858243.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1426460879703.jpg What I'm keeping....uploadfromtaptalk1426460918979.jpg and what I'm throwing in...uploadfromtaptalk1426460961066.jpg There's a stainless Hades with a Cerberus in hybrid mode. Hades top cap and Cerbrus 510 adaptor are included. The Big Nasty and Kayfun Huge took me on a road trip from Kansas to Oregon last year with only one refill. The Big Dripper has seen some use, but I like to see the level of my juice. It is a pretty awesome atty though. The Erlkonigin clone is unused, I bought two, one for me and the wife, but she likes her kayfuns better than my Erl, so I never built on this one. I should have this boxed up and shipped out tomorrow. I'll PM the tracking number when I get it. -Cheers

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you are getting some use out of the hades. Did you get the locking ring unstuck? Looks a whole lot better than when I put it in :)
Thanks @DeathMetal03 I did get the locking ring unstuck. I took the switch apart and it came right off, no pliers needed. I had to use a shop vice to move the center pin in the Panzer though to make connection with a Tobh atty. That left a couple marks on it, and I felt bad passing it along, so I'll put it to good use.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow. This is a huge box!! Glad you grabbed some stuff.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@builderbob I'm going to have to send my copper mods to you for a good cleaning. :) lol It's almost my turn & I'm getting excited.. woot woot!!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bgaulding - the anticipation is more than half the fun! I wish that everyone hadn't 'disappeared' after they've had their turn with the box. I love to follow along and see what peeps take out and put in, watch the anticipation, chit chat along the way - it's almost like waiting for Christmas. Except, on here lately, it's been more like D-E-A-D! Chime in everyone - heck, let's talk about the weather - it was beautiful here yesterday. Supposed to be 70+ today (after being snowed/iced in for a week) LOL. Weather in the south, it's always different!

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah @Mommay I enjoy following the other box I was on so I will follow this till the end. The weather here has been in the 70's & will be in the upper 70's today. You gotta love it! :D

Can someone, anyone tell me where the most recent name list is for this box. I can't seem to find a recent one.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's still the first post (I looked after I pm'ed you). @DeathMetal03 has been keeping it updated. Hoooray for the sunshine. I'm heading out to town in just a bit and it will be nice to not have to bundle up.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, don't hate me guys, but I didn't get the box shipped out today. My printer is all dried up so I can't print a label at home and I wasn't able to make it to the post office before it closed. I'll try again tomorrow... sorry for the delay.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was in the 40's here today, which is a heat wave!

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im so excited! Looks like alot of good vaping stuff! BITCHIN!!!!!!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It has been a terrible winter here this year. Way below zero for a month. The weather is finally breaking and I can't wait. The sunshine just lifts my mood.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love the pics @builderbob . So tell us, did you find anything you like in there??
Oh, I did, I did! I think this has been the best PIF box yet. I wanted to keep more than I did, but didn't want to be too greedy or take more than I was putting back in the box. I'm loving the copper hades right now that I threw pictures up of earlier. I donated a panzer to the first box we were on and have missed it ever since. This one needed a little love, so I'll show it a little affection.;) The Mr. Cookie juice was right up my alley and is now unfortunately gone. And the Lancia dripper was missing one of the largest airflow plugs so I drilled out one of the medium sized plugs to match and it's vaping beautifully. Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this box. I love being a part of them.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and buy the way, I was able to fix the switch on the Nemesis that was missing a rice pin, so that one is good to go now. I already have two others so I know that will make somebody happy, and the brass Stingray is a solid little piece too. I'm sure they will find nice new loving homes.

Last edited:

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, here we go. Box contents.....View attachment 16897 View attachment 16898 View attachment 16899 View attachment 16900 What I'm keeping....View attachment 16901 and what I'm throwing in...View attachment 16902 There's a stainless Hades with a Cerberus in hybrid mode. Hades top cap and Cerbrus 510 adaptor are included. The Big Nasty and Kayfun Huge took me on a road trip from Kansas to Oregon last year with only one refill. The Big Dripper has seen some use, but I like to see the level of my juice. It is a pretty awesome atty though. The Erlkonigin clone is unused, I bought two, one for me and the wife, but she likes her kayfuns better than my Erl, so I never built on this one. I should have this boxed up and shipped out tomorrow. I'll PM the tracking number when I get it. -Cheers
Have you tried the Free State Vapor juice yet? I put that in there.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and but the way, I was able to fix the switch on the Nemesis that was missing a rice pin, so that one is good to go now. I already have two others so I know that will make somebody happy, and the brass Stingray is a solid little piece too. I'm sure they will find nice new loving homes.

I knew you took stuff out of the box. What I meant 2 ask you is if you found anything you REALLY like. But you answered the question anyway. lol

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried the Free State Vapor juice yet? I put that in there.
I did try it Laurel, thanks for putting it in the box. the a la mode stuff (i forgot the actual name) was a little too lavendery for me, but the vanilla mint is really good. My wife has since claimed that bottle, but I will be sneaking a tankful here pretty soon...shhh don't tell her.... I thought it was cool to see Free State Vapor juice in there since they are located right here in Kansas. I live in Lawrence and everything around here is "Free State"-something. Free State High School, Free State Brewery, etc. etc. It's just crazy that I haven't tried it before now, so thanks again.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I knew you took stuff out of the box. What I meant 2 ask you is if you found anything you REALLY like. But you answered the question anyway. lol
I do REALLY like that little Lancia. I always thought they would leak too easily, but i got the wicking just right evidently and I'm really enjoying it.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I put the free state vapor in. It wasn't my thing. I can't get into any dessert type flavor. Glad you like it!!!

harakire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Checking back in... Just recently had all my vaping stuff taken out of my car last weekend. (along with my laptop. Thankfully my senior thesis was uploaded onto ~The Cloud~)
I'm making do with my fancy 14500 mod, but it just doesn't kick like the hammond box mod or my main 18650 mod.
Hopefully everyone else has better vape luck than me. we will rebuild!

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did try it Laurel, thanks for putting it in the box. the a la mode stuff (i forgot the actual name) was a little too lavendery for me, but the vanilla mint is really good. My wife has since claimed that bottle, but I will be sneaking a tankful here pretty soon...shhh don't tell her.... I thought it was cool to see Free State Vapor juice in there since they are located right here in Kansas. I live in Lawrence and everything around here is "Free State"-something. Free State High School, Free State Brewery, etc. etc. It's just crazy that I haven't tried it before now, so thanks again.
I'm glad you like it! The lavender I thought was calming before sleeping even though it's on the strong side.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope everyone is doing great. I'm in the process of selling my house, so I've been busy for the past couple of days> AND, I drive once or twice a month..TOPS. I went into town yesterday, and got a blamed speeding ticket!! I can only remember getting 1 other ticket in my life. And that happened when I was 16 yrs old! It's been quite a while. LOL.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how about this from page 2

and you have a long pm talk we did as well
@brandonduerr Hopefully, I can shed some light. The list on page 2, that you are referencing, was the list of participants before it was randomized to obtain the order. After the randomizer produced the list @DeathMetal03 posted it in the first post and has kept the list updated as peeps were unable to participate or were no longer interested.

After our PIF 4.1 box was terminated, box 4.2 was started. On January 5,via this thread, everyone was requested to send their mailing address to me, to be validated and so the box could be more thoroughly followed. On January 6, I tagged you (and others that I didn't yet have an address for) and again requested addresses. Also, on January 6, @DeathMetal03 requested that participants check in, on this thread every few days. I PM'ed Deathmetal03, earlier this week, to confirm the last leg of the list, and reported that I had still received no address for you. The thread was checked and you had expressed no interest in the box since you signed up on November 25.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checking back in... Just recently had all my vaping stuff taken out of my car last weekend. (along with my laptop. Thankfully my senior thesis was uploaded onto ~The Cloud~)
I'm making do with my fancy 14500 mod, but it just doesn't kick like the hammond box mod or my main 18650 mod.
Hopefully everyone else has better vape luck than me. we will rebuild!
@harakire , did you get a new mod & stuff yet? What kind of topper do you usually use? What all do you need?

Also, PIF peeps, @mike.dunning.370 should have the box. Don't worry, I'm sure all is well and he's enjoying his weekend. I bet he posts Monday with an awesome update.

It rained here all night & was gloomy all day today. I sure hope the local forecast is correct and this coming week will be dry, sunny and upper 70's. Yep, I'm ready for sunshine.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Mommay Sorry you got that speeding ticket. After years of not having one, that really stinks.

It's been raining here & it's so cold outside this morning. I too am ready for the sunshine. :) <---smiles

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got the box!! I just got back in town so the box will go out first thing in the morning. Hope everybody is doing well! Just looked at the contents and this looks like the best box by far! Thanks to everybody!!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So glad the box is treating you right @mike.dunning.370 Take lots of goodies!

@bgaulding The sun is shining today. It feels like it's mid 70's. It is beautiful! I hope it's like this in your neck of the woods.

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
9406203699300045577083 Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks to everyone who participated!!

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im so sorry, I spaced out on the pictures. I took out 6 bottles of juice and one tank. I put in 5 bottles of juices and some ecig refill cartrides and I think one tank. Hope everyone is doing well. Bright and sunny here in Cali!!!

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right on Mike. Shoulda grabbed you a mod outa that box. Glad you found something in there though. What tank did you pick?

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I picked the stainless tank. I have a question ? Do I need to put a frsh coil with or without cotton?

VU Sponsors