Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we all have horror story's of our own... Mines with vaporganics which is in Lafayette but they have a BR location coming soon but they basically scammed me twice

I've been to vaporganics before it's an alright place I'm actually from Lafayette I go there all the time I have a friend who's son had problems with that place as well

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been to vaporganics before it's an alright place I'm actually from Lafayette I go there all the time I have a friend who's son had problems with that place as well
Well they are selling stuff as authentic when they are clones I've done the research now and know better and I've given them several chances they lie and IMO steal from people and are in ethical but hey what you gonna do right....

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well they are selling stuff as authentic when they are clones I've done the research now and know better and I've given them several chances they lie and IMO steal from people and are in ethical but hey what you gonna do right....

That's not cool :/ can there be anything done about that?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's not cool :/ can there be anything done about that?
Sadly no they get away with it cause of loop holes that's why I don't go to them but I'm just one lite customer to them

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's a bummer :/
Yeah its like some dude selling you an authentic Bollex and argues the fact its not his fault you didn't notice is was a B instead of a R he sold you what he stated he did <----- loop hole

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Up to 13 people already on this box...less than 24 hours...off to a good start. I have all but one persons mailing information too, that's a good start too!!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Up to 13 people already on this box...less than 24 hours...off to a good start. I have all but one persons mailing information too, that's a good start too!!
Mehes and you'll never get much mailing info coppah muhahahhahahshah

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's just dirty as all get

Yuck!! I went to a store called Good Life when I was down there last... I wasn't terribly impressed so the only reason I'd go back was to buy time bomb juice- unless somewhere local sold it! Otherwise I'll take y'all's word on where & where not to go. Y'all down for a meet up soon? Haha

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yuck!! I went to a store called Good Life when I was down there last... I wasn't terribly impressed so the only reason I'd go back was to buy time bomb juice- unless somewhere local sold it! Otherwise I'll take y'all's word on where & where not to go. Y'all down for a meet up soon? Haha

It is possible lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why yes...yes it does...left of center I guess.
1db880ace3fcb984d5db9ace1d0f8bf7.jpg

This message has been juice weasel approved!!!

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3 from NY state. We're tied with LA; 3 from that state, too.
Any more NY staters out there who want in on Box 6?

(What? It's not a competition? Oh. OK.)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 from NY state. We're tied with LA; 3 from that state, too.
Any more NY staters out there who want in on Box 6?

(What? It's not a competition? Oh. OK.)
Let's hope the randomizer doesn't make the box go from LA to NY back to LA back to NY back to LA back to NY...that would just suck. It is what it is though. It'll still cost the same for shipping since it's the flat rate shipping boxes, but it would eliminate the possibility of a physical trade-off. Hopefully random is nice to us when the time comes.
@TheVapingDevil it's up to you man. It's definitely a neat experience, and a good way to make some friends on the forum. Just let us know...

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's hope the randomizer doesn't make the box go from LA to NY back to LA back to NY back to LA back to NY...that would just suck. It is what it is though. It'll still cost the same for shipping since it's the flat rate shipping boxes, but it would eliminate the possibility of a physical trade-off. Hopefully random is nice to us when the time comes.
@TheVapingDevil it's up to you man. It's definitely a neat experience, and a good way to make some friends on the forum. Just let us know...

I think it would be a great thing to meet other people with the same interest of it ended up going through all of la or all of ny first I'm always down with meeting new friends lol

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@RZAwora. It Def sounds inviting. I'm just concerned with my crazy schedule
I can understand that. Only you know your situation and whether or not it would affect your participation. I appreciate your honesty. If you decide it's something you can make work, just say the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh my gosh! A face-to-face* PIF Box tradeoff! I hadn't even thought of that!

*cloud-to-cloud

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

*cloud-to-cloud
Yeah, that is what I was referring to. It might be possible, just depends on how the order gets spit out of random.org servers, and how far people are from another.

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We could always take a vote on it once we get it going if we wanna pass it along through out the state or randomize through all of us either way it's gonna be pretty cool lol

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay everyone, I'll be off for the night, and back around tomorrow morning. Talk to you all later.

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

*cloud-to-cloud
That could be cool! I'm in south jersey which is about 2 hrs. from the NY. I like meeting new folks that I can geek out with about this awesome hobby of ours!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@RZAwora. It Def sounds inviting. I'm just concerned with my crazy schedule

I can understand that. Only you know your situation and whether or not it would affect your participation. I appreciate your honesty. If you decide it's something you can make work, just say the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could always move his position in line if its conflicting to keep him in the box so he doesn't miss out on anything say he goes offshore or out of town frequently well if he's gone when its his turn and he's for example number 9 then we skip and send it to 10 and when he comes back either skip him into the line or put him towards the end

Point is we can accommodate for your situation and ultimately if you see where it just won't work you can always opt out later ...

But I wouldn't miss out on an opportunity to be part of one of these boxes there's so much more to gain then just vape gear trust me I'm proof of that

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a thing now... My public park better watch out!! Except I'd be the lady on the bench...

I don't think my park has benches lol guess I'll settle for the hippie in the grass blowing clouds into clouds while trying to figure out if that's a duck I see or Miley Cyrus lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't think my park has benches lol guess I'll settle for the hippie in the grass blowing clouds into clouds while trying to figure out if that's a duck I see or Miley Cyrus lol
where abouts in denham are you cause they have Nards park down my road its like the biggest park in denham

VU Sponsors