Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
3 from NY state. We're tied with LA; 3 from that state, too.
Any more NY staters out there who want in on Box 6?

(What? It's not a competition? Oh. OK.)
funny thing is i got 2 friends 1 just started vaping and the other works at a local vape shop im trying to talk both them in to joining so you might wanna get to recruiting lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A few mins from north park
ahhh cool if you go past the park theres a big S curve and right befor the gas station theres a car wash i live behind there in a small trailer parki can walk like 5 mins and be at the baseball field from here

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ahhh cool if you go past the park theres a big S curve and right befor the gas station theres a car wash i live behind there in a small trailer parki can walk like 5 mins and be at the baseball field from here

So your about 5 mins from my house lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well im out for the night guys laters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning PIF BOX SIXERS!! I'll be offline today until sometime around noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok talked talked me into it
If you want in, PM me your name and mailing info. Cell phone if you want text contact when the time comes. We can certainly do as @Geauxst said and skip you if you aren't in town when your turn comes, then plug you back in when you are back in town. You would not be entirely skipped and ineligible to receive the box. I think fellow members would understand, and ultimately it really wouldn't affect their position in the box. Just let us know whatever you decide. I can completely understand either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Morning guys... Not so "good" on This end weather is horrible here

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Still doesn't mean it's not a good morning just rainy as hell lol
Well if I was sitting at home watching the rain I would be incline to agree but I'm I. The middle of the shit storm being pelted by rain with no raincoat oh and having to drive with the idiots on these road ... So yeah not good

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Since I've started modding my Toyota all the money and stuff I've done to it I'm scared every time I start it up that someone stupid is gonna ruin it for me lol
Yeah I dunno how all the people with classic cars can drive in this state know the morons we have

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not just LA guys...there's people like that everywhere. They need to make getting your license a little more difficult.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not just LA guys...there's people like that everywhere. They need to make getting your license a little more difficult.
They did they went from 50$ and a 8hour course to a 600$ and a 36+8hr course still didn't help

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They did they went from 50$ and a 8hour course to a 600$ and a 36+8hr course still didn't help
Shit, not here in Delaware. Most kids get driver's education in high school, but if they didn't, then once they turn 18 they just need to go in and pass a written test then pass a driving test. No course is required, unless you want to get your license before 18.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New avi! It's the real me instead of my old avi:
dd468d4fb1aef6c29376ffca550492fc.jpg

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay PIF BOX SIXERS...I'm thinking that I will leave the registration open until Sunday, unless we reach 20 before then. That means registration was open for one week. I feel that gives any who is interested plenty enough time to come across this thread. Sunday night, however many people we have signed up, that's what we will run with. Unless anyone else has any objections or another idea, then let me know...I'm open for suggestions. Otherwise, Sunday night I will plan on doing the randomizer to the list, and we will kick this thing off. Also, if anyone has any questions at this time, feel free to post them here and either myself or @Geauxst will answer them for you. I think questions are best asked here, so if others have the same question, they too will see the answer. Don't be shy...we're here to help...and I promise you, @Geauxst will make fun of you! :p Just kidding of course. Haha.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Basic traffic rules are mostly common sense. what they need to add is a "common decency" portion to the tests.
or,as I've said before,legalize road rage....
maybe the fear of being yanked from your car at any moment by another random motorist to catch an ass whoopin would set people straight.

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Basic traffic rules are mostly common sense. what they need to add is a "common decency" portion to the tests.
maybe the fear of being yanked from your car at any moment by another random motorist to catch an ass whoopin would set people straight.
I second that lmao

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay PIF BOX SIXERS...I'm thinking that I will leave the registration open until Sunday, unless we reach 20 before then. That means registration was open for one week. I feel that gives any who is interested plenty enough time to come across this thread. Sunday night, however many people we have signed up, that's what we will run with. Unless anyone else has any objections or another idea, then let me know...I'm open for suggestions. Otherwise, Sunday night I will plan on doing the randomizer to the list, and we will kick this thing off. Also, if anyone has any questions at this time, feel free to post them here and either myself or @Geauxst will answer them for you. I think questions are best asked here, so if others have the same question, they too will see the answer. Don't be shy...we're here to help...and I promise you, @Geauxst will make fun of you! :p Just kidding of course. Haha.
ME MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE PISSSSH NO NEVAR!!!!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the PIF BOX 5.0 signature. How in the world did you guys do it??
well the geaust blue one is just a name signature i made one for me and taver the vaping time one is from a site and the badge i made for all the 5.0 members for being such great group of friends never know once this one gets rolling i might have to pop out another one for 6.0 ^.^

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great idea. It also looks cool :)

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm down for legalization of road rage!!! I'm going to be doing it anyway...and don't think I won't shake my finger and judge you with my windows rolled up and my car locked. Cause I will do that like it's nobody's business

"Common decency " is more subjective, and lends itself to ignorant people...

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So what's everyone into? Vape wise... My current fav setup is my sig150 with the freakshow. I also have a SMPL mod that I like to vape on with the freakshow - and a delta two tank that I use on my istick 50w. I also build and attempt my own juice but have learned that I need to invest in some more flavors before mixing much more...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So what's everyone into? Vape wise... My current fav setup is my sig150 with the freakshow. I also have a SMPL mod that I like to vape on with the freakshow - and a delta two tank that I use on my istick 50w. I also build and attempt my own juice but have learned that I need to invest in some more flavors before mixing much more...
My rotation on a daily basis
V3flip with a segatank
1b55b21c6ff5ded90503bb5e32323f86.jpg

Nemesis as with full upgrades
45dd6a6ce6de5deed63a0cc52627431e.jpg

Sigelei 150 with mutilator
1f0969082b5eb2c4d740a3e125cd9d47.jpg

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm using a caravela mech mod with a Atlantis aspire I starting mixing my own juices as well

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
IVP3 with either my Cantaloupe strawberry in my Atlantis, Kanger subtank with my Blueberry Custard or Starre tank with my yummy Carmel Butterscotch. Going to get the SX M class this week once my B&M gets their shipment of Black and Silver in this week.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm vaping my iStick 50 with Subtank mini and a local B&M Crunchberry juice that I've been trying to clone for ages now. :) I think I might have figured it out, I'm awaiting an order from BCV now.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sig150 w/either my plume veil or orchid.
sig30 w/either my Kangers or delta.
new toys coming soon....; )

My current favorite flavors are vanilla gorilla (banana cream),"folly"(fruity tropical),pink cow (strawberry milk meets cotton candy) and Cerealicious(fruit loops/trix)

And a good morning to you sir.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sig150 w/either my plume veil or orchid.
sig30 w/either my Kangers or delta.
new toys coming soon....; )

My current favorite flavors are vanilla gorilla (banana cream),"folly"(fruity tropical),pink cow (strawberry milk meets cotton candy) and Cerealicious(fruit loops/trix)

And a good morning to you sir.
I wanna try a delta II tank I hear good about them... I'm kinda stuck on RDA's atm I got a turbo coming in Fri or sat hopefully kinda excited to give that a go

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm rocking an istick 50 with a freak show mini and sub tank as my daily go to's. My adv juice are all diy's strawberry lemonade, HIC pink berry (strawberry milk), and wllmc cherry cheesecake (delicious BTW)

I have parts for a okr t10 mod coming in and that will be my new project! I want to get more into building mods it seems fun!

VU Sponsors