Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone notice the email from OSDIY Shop that they are moving from MN to Colorado. Wonder why? Haha. I wonder if it has anything to do with what is legalized now out there. o_O

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna try a delta II tank I hear good about them... I'm kinda stuck on RDA's atm I got a turbo coming in Fri or sat hopefully kinda excited to give that a go

I've only tried one stock coil for the duece but the flavor was definitely muted compared to the rba.
the only thing that keeps me from using it daily is the fact that it's difficult to see your juice level. Those dashes need to be opened up more...

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've only tried one stock coil for the duece but the flavor was definitely muted compared to the rba.
the only thing that keeps me from using it daily is the fact that it's difficult to see your juice level. Those dashes need to be opened up more...
That's funny cause they claim its a flavor king of tanks I wouldn't know thou as far as juice lvl I know my consumption rate and I'm used to using steel tanks on my nautilus so that's not a biggie to me but its always nice to have options I guess

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd say the stock delta coils are on par with kangers.the difference is in the rba deck.
I know they both have the same bore but the rba definitely pulls more air with standard wicking over the stock coils.
I'll have to look again but I believe the stocks are vertical and they don't seem to produce aswell as the provided .5 coil for the rba.
you wouldn't be sorry if you bought one.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd say the stock delta coils are on par with kangers.the difference is in the rba deck.
I know they both have the same bore but the rba definitely pulls more air with standard wicking over the stock coils.
I'll have to look again but I believe the stocks are vertical and they don't seem to produce aswell as the provided .5 coil for the rba.
you wouldn't be sorry if you bought one.
I heard the Atlantis coils fit the delta but I maybe wrong on that but I know the Atlantis has vertical coils the kanger has horizontal I pre the Atlantis for clouds and kanger for flavor

I just thought the juice control option was cool too

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard the Atlantis coils fit the delta but I maybe wrong on that but I know the Atlantis has vertical coils the kanger has horizontal I pre the Atlantis for clouds and kanger for flavor

I just thought the juice control option was cool too

Tbh,I didn't really give the stock coil much use but you're right,the juice flow is a nifty option and I'd forgotten all about it. Maybe it's worth a rebuild

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tbh,I didn't really give the stock coil much use but you're right,the juice flow is a nifty option and I'd forgotten all about it. Maybe it's worth a rebuild
I just bought a segatank cause it has the rebuildable head that fits the Atlantis that vaporjoe was advertising a week ago but it was a flop in the Atlantis it doesn't have the room for thick juice to flow you would have to use 50/50 to make it work even then I'd bet you get dry hits ... So I just use the segatank instead

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So what's everyone into? Vape wise... My current fav setup is my sig150 with the freakshow. I also have a SMPL mod that I like to vape on with the freakshow - and a delta two tank that I use on my istick 50w. I also build and attempt my own juice but have learned that I need to invest in some more flavors before mixing much more...
748343e0c0fda3ca8a3ebc5816b0ae7c.jpg

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not happy with that nautilus mini tank (in photo, my previous post). I can't get it to stop spitting. And no, I don't build my own and I don't mix my own juice.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not happy with that nautilus mini tank (in photo, my previous post). I can't get it to stop spitting. And no, I don't build my own and I don't mix my own juice.
What blend of juice you buy 50/50,60/40,70/30,max VG???

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My ADV is Ruthless's EZ Duz It.
I'm not familiar with it what is the VG/PG mix on it also do you screw the coil into the tank or the base and what air flow do you run?

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What blend of juice you buy 50/50,60/40,70/30,max VG???
I was waiting for that question!
I use several different brands/flavors. From 50/50 to max VG. I've tried them all in that stupid Nautilis Mini, but no luck.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not familiar with it what is the VG/PG mix on it also do you screw the coil into the tank or the base and what air flow do you run?
Ruthless's EZ Duz It juice is 10/90 pg/vg.

Nautilis Mini coil screws into the base. I've tried adjusting airflow. Alao tried adjusting my attitude.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use several different brands/flavors. From 50/50 to max VG. I've tried them all in that stupid Nautilis Mini, but no luck.
Sorry to hear that you have problems with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I was never a fan of my nautilus mini. Flavor was ok, didn't hold enough juice but more importantly too restrictive on the airflow and did flood few times

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was never a fan of my nautilus mini. Flavor was ok, didn't hold enough juice but more importantly too restrictive on the airflow and did flood few times
Same heree
Ruthless's EZ Duz It juice is 10/90 pg/vg.

Nautilis Mini coil screws into the base. I've tried adjusting airflow. Alao tried adjusting my attitude.
Sounds like you covered your basics might just be defective I agree the protanks a better option

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm amazed at the quality and performance on these new subtanks. Simply amazing and easy especially if you are on the go all the time

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm amazed at the quality and performance on these new subtanks. Simply amazing and easy especially if you are on the go all the time
Yeah I grew up per say vapingwise with drippers before the tanks came out so I drip like its so natural I don't advise it but I can drip without taking my eyes off the road ... Cause back then we didn't have the tank option so you had to adapt your gear

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
A girl tank lolol. I put the extension to 7ml on mine now it's a manly man tank lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A girl tank lolol. I put the extension to 7ml on mine now it's a manly man tank lol
Is that the wotofo one I had it on mine till I dropped my mech it hit and landed straight in the ground tank never touched a thing but glass shattered ... From shock I assume... So I got the aspire 5ml and its been dropped several times and survived...but I wanna get the 39.99 kraken 8ml top fill tank

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, my Atlantis tank scared me at first, but now that I've learned to play with airflow and wattage I've grown fond of it. And it's so pretty (girl talk).

Far too many people under appreciate the beauty of a perfectly girly mod- I'm with ya!!!

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This thread just caught my eye, Sounds interesting. I'm in Michigan and we just opened the only DIY shop within a couple hundred miles lol. We stock all of FA, FW, LA, TPA and Capella along with half of a couple others. We are adding about 5 other companies soon (2 very soon). We also have all the rest of the standards, PG, VG, Make Nic from 3 to 100mg in either base and carry cylinders/beakers/syringes/glass bottles from 15ml to 1 gallon, plastic from 5ml to 900ml+... We just hit our 1 year anniversary and had a cloud comp/party.

Anyway just wanted to check in and introduce myself.

My goto is my Authentic King Kong in gunmetal with the only Gunmetal 28mm atty I could find fml... But I normally use a black Fat Buddha or Zephyr when I get over my need to match

b8551c7bc05ee7d9d8485258208de0e0.jpg

... I pre the Atlantis for clouds and kanger for flavor

Agreed. Just got the Full size Kanger Sub V2s in. They fix all it's deficiencies and added a metric shit ton of Air flow to the base (like the mini's but on both sides)

I use my Subtank Mini w/nickel coils on my VaporShark rdna40

398513ed9792b2b4ded7cd87ab1f1ead.jpg

I have the Kraigen and it's freaking awesome but huge lolol
Yeah I picked it up too... Love not having to fill it so often. Ordered 100 Atlantis V2s so it'll be interesting to see how they are. Especially if they hit the mark with the organic cotton wicks and wondering if the .3 coil will allow it to perform like the Arctic.

5ce6b4199d5e3d7568e95b075ad78402.jpg

Anyway, sorry to spam your thread with my stuff but wanted to introduce myself and maybe get in on this PIF BOX.

Oh and most of my juices are our in house Fog Factory/Black River line but I am destroying some Phillipe Rock Grand Reserve atm and always have some MFPB by Vaporgate and Betty from Pinup

Last edited:

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread just caught my eye, Sounds interesting. I'm in Michigan and we just opened the only DIY shop within a couple hundred miles lol. We stock all of FA, FW, LA, TPA and Capella along with half of a couple others. We are adding about 5 other companies soon (2 very soon). We also have all the rest of the standards, PG, VG, Make Nic from 3 to 100mg in either base and carry cylinders/beakers/syringes/glass bottles from 15ml to 1 gallon, plastic from 5ml to 900ml+... We just hit our 1 year anniversary and had a cloud comp/party.

My goto is my Authentic King Kong in gunmetal with the only Gunmetal 28mm atty I could find fml... But I normally use a black Fat Buddha or Zephyr when I get over my need to match

Agreed. Just got the Full size Kanger Sub V2s in. They fix all it's deficiencies and added a metric shit ton of Air flow to the base (like the mini's but on both sides)

Yeah I picked it up too... Love not having to fill it so often. Ordered 100 Atlantis V2s so it'll be interesting to see how they are. Especially if they hit the mark with the organic cotton wicks and wondering if the .3 coil will allow it to perform like the Arctic.

Do you have a web site. Do you make your own line? We had some vendors pif some juice in the last box, good way to get your name around and new customers if your interested... Talk to @RZAwora.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Anyway, sorry to spam your thread with my stuff but wanted to introduce myself and maybe get in on this PIF BOX.

Oh and most of my juices are our in house Fog Factory/Black River line but I am destroying some Phillipe Rock Grand Reserve atm and always have some MFPB by Vaporgate and Betty from Pinup
Glad you stopped by we love vendors coming by our boxes we had pheye labs, smug juice, and angelcigs come by and hang out in out 5.0 box really cool guys I've bought a lot of attys from AC site and I loved the rawberry from pheye labs and while I'm not big on tobacco smug had some nice blends loved the ry4 with out being part of 5.0 box I doubt I ever would of tried them out its a nice way to get to know other vendors and see their products

Unfortunately I'm nowhere near Michigan down in Louisiana do you guys have a site I can paroose

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Obsidian we'd love to have you hop on board the PIF box if your game for it. Likewise I'd like to know if you have a site and do online orders? I currently get most of my stuff between Bull City Vapor, Wizard Labs, and OSDIY Shop, but I'm always open to trying someone new if the price is right and I know they're legit. I so wish I had a store like yours local to my house. I live in southern Delaware, and there's nothing like that here. I'm about 2.5 hours one-way from the nearest city, and that's where I'd have to go to find something similar to what you offer. Luckily I do have a pretty decent B&M that has some good house brand juices. We also have our share of shitty B&M's too...you know, the ones that sell straight MBV juices. :( Anyway, shoot me a PM if you want to chat about getting in on the box. You could put some of the juices that you sell in to try and get your brand in the hands of some people, and/or you can participate in the box like everyone else...up to you what you want to do if you're interested. If you have any questions let me know. :) Nice to meet you, and I wish you and the business the best!

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks all for the warm welcome @RZAwora @MOMABEAR and @Geauxst (not sure how your notifications are setup lol) Our site is extremely close to being done. You should be able to get most of what we have now... It's been a PITA getting it up and our new POS at the same time

www.diyvaporsupply.com

Edit: Flavor Concentrates aren't up. But if you need anything from the 5 companies I listed let me know. The site will be the main focus shortly. (Oh and yes we did get the new weird ass Flavor Art flavors and all 18 or 21 tobaccos)

Double Edit: FW and PA are up

Last edited:

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks all for the warm welcome @RZAwora @MOMABEAR and @Geauxst (not sure how your notifications are setup lol) Our site is extremely close to being done. You should be able to get most of what we have now... It's been a PITA getting it up and our new POS at the same time

www.diyvaporsupply.com
Awesome will definitely check this out thanks. Would love to sample some of your line.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Obsidian we'd love to have you hop on board the PIF box if your game for it. Likewise I'd like to know if you have a site and do online orders? I currently get most of my stuff between Bull City Vapor, Wizard Labs, and OSDIY Shop, but I'm always open to trying someone new if the price is right and I know they're legit. I so wish I had a store like yours local to my house. I live in southern Delaware, and there's nothing like that here. I'm about 2.5 hours one-way from the nearest city, and that's where I'd have to go to find something similar to what you offer. Luckily I do have a pretty decent B&M that has some good house brand juices. We also have our share of shitty B&M's too...you know, the ones that sell straight MBV juices. :( Anyway, shoot me a PM if you want to chat about getting in on the box. You could put some of the juices that you sell in to try and get your brand in the hands of some people, and/or you can participate in the box like everyone else...up to you what you want to do if you're interested. If you have any questions let me know. :) Nice to meet you, and I wish you and the business the best!

I agree if I had a DIY shop near me I'd be more incline to DIY my juice

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

www.diyvaporsupply.com

Edit: Flavor Concentrates aren't up. But if you need anything from the 5 companies I listed let me know. The site will be the main focus shortly. (Oh and yes we did get the new weird ass Flavor Art flavors and all 18 or 21 tobaccos)
Looks good brother are y'all just a juice shop or do you sell mechs and attys.... Or is the site just got juice for now equipment is still to come?

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Awesome will definitely check this out thanks. Would love to sample some of your line.

Definitely... The only MaxVG juice that won't run through any sub tank is Iridis. Maybe I'll hop on the PIF and add samples for the group. I am making assumptions that you all are drippers/maxVG only people and I need to remove that notion huh?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

www.diyvaporsupply.com

I'm about to get off here for tonight, but I'll be back around tomorrow. I will definitely peruse your site tomorrow. That URL is awesome and should be good for business as well! :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Definitely... The only MaxVG juice that won't run through any sub tank is Iridis. Maybe I'll hop on the PIF and add samples for the group. I am making assumptions that you all are drippers/maxVG only people and I need to remove that notion huh?
Oh I'm definitely about the VG but I think we do have some that are tankers but probably could handle thicker juice... RDA JUICE... REALLY DENSE ASS JUICE OHYEAHHHHHH

VU Sponsors