PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am back guys!! How are you @RZAwora ? @Geauxst can you work me back in, pretty please? No rush where ever you want to put me in. I missed you guys!

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Curious to ask but I grabbed the chi you Megan from the PIF box is it a fantastic clone or an original? I compared some of the fine detail with originals online and only difference I see is the no separation in the lower teeth in the dragon. But that could just be a defect.
It's a clone...

But some clones work better than the authentics

We tested an authentic Manhattan vs a Tobecco clone and the clone had less battery drop.

The guy with the authentic was pissed lol.

Normally the machining on authentics will be better as well as materials but sometimes the first batch has some flaw that the cloners fix

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For the hand check... Deadmodz 28mm and the Snow Wolf 200 seem to always find a way to stay in it

2d6fb0bc9b96f723960f62c72d467ad7.jpg

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lori do you have the mini? I got the freak show mini and I HATE it
Yeah Leakshow minis suck. Tbh there really isn't a good atty with bottom air flow. There's only 1 I know of (which of course I can't remember the name of) that has the air channel engineered in a way that you don't have leakage issues from slight over dripping.

If I was to use a 22 mm atty that was under $40 I'd use an authentic Royal Hunter. Otherwise I'm all about the Velocity... Perfect for center builds which is great for nickel builds as well as reg wire (kanthal, nichrome, gplat etc etc)

But unless you don't mind being extremely careful when dripping I'd never suggest bottom airflow

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the hand check... Deadmodz 28mm and the Snow Wolf 200 seem to always find a way to stay in it

I was just watching something on deadmodz a few mins ago lol

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was just watching something on deadmodz a few mins ago lol

Sent from the Batcave
Nice... I love the rda. Not cheap but good stuff. Pyrex top still scares me. I'm already in my 2nd lol

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice... I love the rda. Not cheap but good stuff. Pyrex top still scares me. I'm already in my 2nd lol

Do you have the led hooked up?

Sent from the Batcave

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Why does it scare you?

Sent from the Batcave

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
veryday since I bought it!! I love it. The a
@Navymr I have used it everyday since I bought it!! I love it. The adjustable airflow in the two spots is fantastic! Flavor for days- I was hell bent on my freak show before this- and it's taken over!! That is the sigelei 150, my baby.
yes,I heared from my seller that v4 is the best seller rda,and it is really a fantastic baby.I am a huge fan of mutation,haha.

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lori do you have the mini? I got the freak show mini and I HATE it
I do have one,I stopped using freakshow when mutation x v4 coming,and stopped using freakshow mini when mutation xS coming,haha.It is pretty cute when used on box mod,so lovely

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude I know what cha mean! That freak show mini almost went in the box! There are times I hate it then there are times I love it! I guess I'm in a time of loving it, cause last week I wanted it gone, it was leak city! Then rebuilt it now I'm OK with it.

I can't find a fucking tip Yao fit it, I build LOW because I like a warm vape but it gets too hot. What are you running in it?

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't find a fucking tip Yao fit it, I build LOW because I like a warm vape but it gets too hot. What are you running in it?

Also the center poet spins and I can't use it on my mech which is why I bought it. With the mutation mini, what do you like vs the larger one and the freak show mini

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm rocking it on my istick 50w at .5 ohms at something like 38 watts or around there. So not super low or super high.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you have the led hooked up?

Sent from the Batcave
Sometimes... But right now I have a series build in it. Dual 11 Wraps of 22 awg Nichrome 80 around a 3.5 mm. Running it at 200w. The led looks awesome paired up with the snow wolf above 150 watts because of the pulse.
Why does it scare you?

Sent from the Batcave
Because it's breakable and costs $35 to replace lol... It doesn't get hot or anything

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes... But right now I have a series build in it. Dual 11 Wraps of 22 awg Nichrome 80 around a 3.5 mm. Running it at 200w. The led looks awesome paired up with the snow wolf above 150 watts because of the pulse.

Because it's breakable and costs $35 to replace lol... It doesn't get hot or anything

That's pretty cool and it makes sense 35 a piece is a big deal lol

Sent from the Batcave

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I like the looks of the topper. It's called Deadmodz?

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's pretty cool and it makes sense 35 a piece is a big deal lol

Sent from the Batcave
Yeah I'm already on my 2nd smh... But oh well
I like the looks of the topper. It's called Deadmodz?
Yeah it's the 28mm version (which they call the 26650 deadmodz rda)

They have a regular 22mm version if that's more your style...

http://www.deadmodz.com/

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also the center poet spins and I can't use it on my mech which is why I bought it. With the mutation mini, what do you like vs the larger one and the freak show mini
it is easier building.Compared with larger one,the size of is is much smaller,looks pretty cute on box mod.Compared with freak show mini,it is easier dripping,and large vapor.
Meanwhile their oring seems a little thin,so it is much better for professional guy using or someone who has spare for it.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who was asking about a true peanut butter vape or guess I could look through 104 pages lol...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just wanted to say hi and let you guys know i changed my user name to djmunster from loucas ,i use djmunster in all my forums seemed silly to keep this different

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
just wanted to say hi and let you guys know i changed my user name to djmunster from loucas ,i use djmunster in all my forums seemed silly to keep this different
IMPOSTOR ¡!!!!!¡!!¡!!!!!¡!!¡¡!!!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Or say ...Wo......man!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory
That's the moment your in the club and you see this chick with long flowing hair and you walk up to hit on her and she turns around and its a full bearded biker dude with long hair and your like "Wo!!!!! Man!!!! Back off! Dude I was just kidding!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Home all day without the car. My 6mg juice wasn't doing the job, so I walked to the little corner store and did THIS:

8c00327741c25fa1ca2388fbbfafcd98.jpg

I feel like such a loser, but when the cartoon characters in my head scream for more nic, I don't argue. So tomorrow I'm off to the b&m for higher nic juice. Sigh. My low-nic adventure was nice while it lasted.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Home all day without the car. My 6mg juice wasn't doing the job, so I walked to the little corner store and did THIS:

8c00327741c25fa1ca2388fbbfafcd98.jpg

I feel like such a loser, but when the cartoon characters in my head scream for more nic, I don't argue. So tomorrow I'm off to the b&m for higher nic juice. Sigh. My low-nic adventure was nice while it lasted.
Ewwww rubber tire I'd still in my mouth from those

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors