Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Home all day without the car. My 6mg juice wasn't doing the job, so I walked to the little corner store and did THIS:

8c00327741c25fa1ca2388fbbfafcd98.jpg

I feel like such a loser, but when the cartoon characters in my head scream for more nic, I don't argue. So tomorrow I'm off to the b&m for higher nic juice. Sigh. My low-nic adventure was nice while it lasted.
Thumbs up. ..still not smoking

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Home all day without the car. My 6mg juice wasn't doing the job, so I walked to the little corner store and did THIS:

8c00327741c25fa1ca2388fbbfafcd98.jpg

I feel like such a loser, but when the cartoon characters in my head scream for more nic, I don't argue. So tomorrow I'm off to the b&m for higher nic juice. Sigh. My low-nic adventure was nice while it lasted.
I've never understood the want/need to get off nic or go super low. It's a stimulant like caffeine and I don't limit that. So for me I use a nic lvl below one that makes me nic sick but above one that leaves me with a headache.

So no worries Colegirl... Carcinogens are the problem, not Nicotine.

I personally feel like 12mg (1.2%) is a great lvl for high pg tank juice and 3 to 6mg for max vg dripping/sub ohm style tanks.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also the center poet spins and I can't use it on my mech which is why I bought it. With the mutation mini, what do you like vs the larger one and the freak show mini
Hmm... if the center post is spinning on you then you need to tighten it. Reg screw driver on the bottom and hold the t post for 4 post. For a single center post put a piece of wire in the post and tighten the screw on the post while using the reg screw driver on the bottom.

Why can't you use it on your mech? Hybrid top cap?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've never understood the want/need to get off nic or go super low. It's a stimulant like caffeine and I don't limit that. So for me I use a nic lvl below one that makes me nic sick but above one that leaves me with a headache.

I personally feel like 12mg (1.2%) is a great lvl for high pg tank juice and 3 to 6mg for max vg dripping/sub ohm style tanks.

Getting off nic is good cause its a dependant some people don't like being dependant on something plus when the gov comes in and bans us from getting nicotine the ones that have worked off the nic can still get flavorings and PG and VG and continue to make juice but that's all hypothetical

As for super low nic most sub ohmers down at .2 and below nic over 9mg is super harsh for me I vape 3 mg cause 6 is harsh but give me an ego setup and I'll bump to a 12mg

But what it boils down to is you don't understand why they do it one word "preference" its what makes them have a happy vape and that's all that matters to be honest

Sent from my LabRatory

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I use 3mg but will drip 6 (when needed lol)... PG hurts my throat/lungs worse than higher nic...

Yeah 12mg tank juice is pretty standard and what I vaped until I switch to max vg about a year ago or so...

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have worked my way down to 12 for my start at 28 (my brother is a consultant and employee at a vape store chain in Indiana )so I had the to have him make my Newport flavor juices until I got of the butts he actually did a blind tapper witch worked out awesome for me it only too 3 weeks to quit. Thinking of switching to 6mg soon ...I was pifed me a 6mg bottle and I really like the less nic.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmm... if the center post is spinning on you then you need to tighten it. Reg screw driver on the bottom and hold the t post for 4 post. For a single center post put a piece of wire in the post and tighten the screw on the post while using the reg screw driver on the bottom.

Why can't you use it on your mech? Hybrid top cap?

Vape problems. Yes I have a hybrid, a SMPL-My mechs button is like hot as fuck. I can bare use it to build with so I can get the coils right. I've cleaned it really well, put the button in the ultra sonic, and cleaned it again. Still not working right.

I have tightened the screw at the bottom but it still spins when I have to loosen it to use. It's just really hot no matter what I build - love my regular freak show. My tugboat RDA is spinning around the center post too.

Bought new toys this week- an IPV4 (that my boyfriend has taken a liking to- which he's going to be returning to its rightful owner), the doge v1 & v2 attys, turbo RDA, little boy (clone I think) atty and a derringer clone (which I'm giving away). So I'm also trying to figure out nickel building-PITA.

I'm thinking hard about the mutation mini though.
ff53867d0581e6fcfdfbc5a80c104449.jpg

NICKEL BUILD ATTEMPT ON TURBO

893dc335e81f1f5b959414d4d3c8583c.jpg

New toys

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And @Obsidian, I sent you a PM a while back. Did you get it?

And nic is very personal preference. I drip 6 when I get stressed- 3 rest of the time

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I use 3mg but will drip 6 (when needed lol)... PG hurts my throat/lungs worse than higher nic...

Yeah 12mg tank juice is pretty standard and what I vaped until I switch to max vg about a year ago or so...

Yeah I had to go max VG too but I can handle down to 30/70 PG/VG but any lower that shit sucks

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

And nic is very personal preference. I drip 6 when I get stressed- 3 rest of the time

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape problems. Yes I have a hybrid, a SMPL-My mechs button is like hot as fuck. I can bare use it to build with so I can get the coils right. I've cleaned it really well, put the button in the ultra sonic, and cleaned it again. Still not working right.

I have tightened the screw at the bottom but it still spins when I have to loosen it to use. It's just really hot no matter what I build - love my regular freak show. My tugboat RDA is spinning around the center post too.

Bought new toys this week- an IPV4 (that my boyfriend has taken a liking to- which he's going to be returning to its rightful owner), the doge v1 & v2 attys, turbo RDA, little boy (clone I think) atty and a derringer clone (which I'm giving away). So I'm also trying to figure out nickel building-PITA.

I'm thinking hard about the mutation mini though.
ff53867d0581e6fcfdfbc5a80c104449.jpg

NICKEL BUILD ATTEMPT ON TURBO

893dc335e81f1f5b959414d4d3c8583c.jpg

New toys
Yeah hybrid tops with a center pin that doesn't sit below the threads = short/hot button/venting battery

This is a nickel build... 28 awg spaced. That's the only good way to build (imho and knowledge) for temp control. Using a screw is the easiest way. Hope that helps

4057631f5dcc7c926a865a9232650273.jpg

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I'll check my pms... I'm not on here much and normally don't even look for pms (I have all my notifications shut off for my forums) Sorry about that but I'll write you back asap

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I have any left when the box comes around again I'll be sure to share. Probably the 5th time I've ordered from them and I'm scared to try anything else but strawberry. Got the mango custard once had to give it away.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah hybrid tops with a center pin that doesn't sit below the threads = short/hot button/venting battery

This is a nickel build... 28 awg spaced. That's the only good way to build (imho and knowledge) for temp control. Using a screw is the easiest way. Hope that helps

4057631f5dcc7c926a865a9232650273.jpg

9795a05478fd8f4e0e89d3dc2702a321.jpg

Yeah building with nickel is like starting over with a new rda all over again you have to completely relearn what's what with temp builds

Mines a 26g dual 15 around a 2.4mm @ 0.07ohm

I just see this temp control being a dad unless they make a kanthal temp control later down the road nickel and ti wire is just too flimsy IMO but hey I like it for now

Sent from my LabRatory

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
9795a05478fd8f4e0e89d3dc2702a321.jpg

Yeah building with nickel is like starting over with a new rda all over again you have to completely relearn what's what with temp builds

Mines a 26g dual 15 around a 2.4mm @ 0.07ohm

I just see this temp control being a dad unless they make a kanthal temp control later down the road nickel and ti wire is just too flimsy IMO but hey I like it for now

Sent from my LabRatory
Yeah it is... But once you build enough it becomes much less of a pita. I mainly use singles because I use my shark for most temp stuff... We just got in a ton of new gauge wires so I'm going to start doing more builds... Just waiting on my Velocity to show up.

Nice clean build btw.
I put the wrong damn pic up.
7dc0e92cdb30e88c6d7c11a9881e492b.jpg
Yeah you had me confused there lol.

I see a ton of people using the Snow Wolf w/Nichrome, kanthal etc and think that they're using temp control because of the mods ui. So I am careful about explaining temp control etc

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enjoy Bondo.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Will do!
I saw a couple goodies in the last set of pics that I'm hoping are still in there.

I've got a small handful to add for rnd#2 but imma hit up a B&M if I have a chance and try to pad it out some.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah it is... But once you build enough it becomes much less of a pita. I mainly use singles because I use my shark for most temp stuff... We just got in a ton of new gauge wires so I'm going to start doing more builds... Just waiting on my Velocity to show up.

Nice clean build btw.

Yeah you had me confused there lol.

I see a ton of people using the Snow Wolf w/Nichrome, kanthal etc and think that they're using temp control because of the mods ui. So I am careful about explaining temp control etc

Yeah the ipv3 can fire down alot lower so doubles are easy

Thank I try and make super clean builds but after 2 years build I damn near have perfect coils lol all takes time I guess

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Box showed up today!!!!:D
Too bad I dot get to open it until tomorrow...:(

I'll post pics sometime this weekend and get it onto @VapeLikeALady by Tuesday at the latest.

I can't ship anything until Friday when I get paid one way or the other. No rush!!

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah the ipv3 can fire down alot lower so doubles are easy

Thank I try and make super clean builds but after 2 years build I damn near have perfect coils lol all takes time I guess

Sent from my LabRatory
That and the wattage... 40 doesn't do much to dual nickels

My builds are always super clean as well... I'm ocd about it but that was the only build I had of spaced nickel. I crank out a ton of coils a day for people that pick up their first rba or if I see they have horrible coils. I can't help but rebuild coils for them when I see really bad ones.

Got cases for Snow Wolfs in today

7ebb224d924a0f180780e1c3d563c3bc.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That and the wattage... 40 doesn't do much to dual nickels

My builds are always super clean as well... I'm ocd about it but that was the only build I had of spaced nickel. I crank out a ton of coils a day for people that pick up their first rba or if I see they have horrible coils. I can't help but rebuild coils for them when I see really bad ones.

Got cases for Snow Wolfs in today

7ebb224d924a0f180780e1c3d563c3bc.jpg

Yeah I tried a friends DNA 40 it seemed lacking even at 40w but the ipv3 li uses joules which to me the 40joules is sorta like 34-36w so at 50 joules it feels 45ish watts ... Its not perfect but does provide a way better quality vape imo

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is a warning!!! Building could is incredibly dangerous for your extremities and fancy bits!!

I was building today, finally got a nickel build to work for my mini Freakshow and thought I'd rebuild my Freakshow while I was already building and had all my stuff out. Mission NOT accomplished...while I was already building... Well twisted some 26g kanthal together wrapped the coils, replaced the grub screw, and start firing and pinching with my ceramic tweezers. So you have the picture, right?

Sitting cross legged on my couch with the tray table in front of me with all my supplies adjusting my coil. I held the damn button down too long I guess, and it breaks off red hot. Falls in my lap onto my thigh catches my pants on fire (a tiny one but fire with REAL flames), burns through those in a hurry, onto my thigh and gravity kinda took over so it barely scraped where my thigh gap would be if I had one. I jump up and it falls down the side of my legs (still red hot... I'm quick for a fat girl) and now I have to figure out how to put burn cream on my fancy bits where it hurts but I don't see a burn mark.

#vapeprobs?
bab08c7c2d078d98d86823f906e3d23c.jpg
5236f1934817f339af1ee39dad1e6d30.jpg
d31f0d32269a139620aec11f15e46e35.jpg

Last edited:

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a warning!!! Building could is incredibly dangerous for your extremities and fancy bits!!

I was building today, finally got a nickel build to work and thought I'd rebuild my Freakshow while I was already building... Well twisted some 26g together wrapped the coils, replaced the grub screw, and start firing and pinching with my ceramic tweezers. So you have the picture, right?

Sitting cross legged on my couch with the tray table in front of me with all my supplies adjusting my coil. I held the damn button down too long I guess, and it breaks off red hot. Falls in my lap onto my thigh catches my pants on fire (a tiny one but fire with REAL flames), burns through those in a hurry, onto my thigh and gravity kinda took over so it barely scraped where my thigh gap would be if I had one. I jump up and it falls down the side of my legs (still red hot... I'm quick for a fat girl) and now I have to figure out how to put burn cream on my fancy bits where it hurts but I don't see a burn mark.

#vapeprobs?
Holy crap I've have a few close calls but none that bad. Mainly doing pretty much the same thing with a mech mod trying to run my wick and kinda forget to lock the firing button. Have had some coil burns across my fingers a few times

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I was building today, finally got a nickel build to work and thought I'd rebuild my Freakshow while I was already building... Well twisted some 26g together wrapped the coils, replaced the grub screw, and start firing and pinching with my ceramic tweezers. So you have the picture, right?

#vapeprobs?
And now you know why you don't pinch or dry fire nickel builds first hand experience sorry you had to learn the hard way but that's why I do hours of research before starting something new

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And now you know why you don't pinch or dry fire nickel builds first hand experience sorry you had to learn the hard way but that's why I do hours of research before starting something new

Sent from my LabRatory

OMG I'm not a total fucking idiot!! My nickel build came out fine!! This was the kanthal build I've done 100 times. Did I put that it was nickel? Shit lemme check...

So yeah it reads that I was doing nickel build, I'll fix it :) my fault..

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG I'm not a total fucking idiot!! My nickel build came out fine!! This was the kanthal build I've done 100 times. Did I put that it was nickel? Shit lemme check...

So yeah it reads that I was doing nickel build, I'll fix it :) my fault..
Ahh OK I reread it now I see I'm guess while pinching it the legs shorted out and heated super fast and you dropped the coil on your leg

If so two suggestions to prevent that from happening

1 a torch ... I make my coils hold with needle nose and torch the fucker till its red hot and let it cool that way I don't have to dry fire

2 if you have to dry fire short .2 sec pulse fires getting it red and then squeeze after you let off ... If that makes sense

I'm sure you've built coils a hundred times but maybe a different technique will prevent from harming your "bits" lol

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha yeah. I just got carried away with the fire button. Was very comical if anyone had been home. The thing is , I did torch it to make it less springy!! I'm just a little OCD about getting the coils right.

On the flip side, this nickel is whole new ballgame. It's hard as hell to build with- then when I finally get the damn thing situated, half a leg breaks off of something. Who's got tips and tricks for that? I'm thinking of buying a coiling jig just for that. Wonder if there's one out there that will space them out for me? I've been using a machine screw, and that works okay...

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh OK I reread it now I see I'm guess while pinching it the legs shorted out and heated super fast and you dropped the coil on your leg

If so two suggestions to prevent that from happening

1 a torch ... I make my coils hold with needle nose and torch the fucker till its red hot and let it cool that way I don't have to dry fire

2 if you have to dry fire short .2 sec pulse fires getting it red and then squeeze after you let off ... If that makes sense

I'm sure you've built coils a hundred times but maybe a different technique will prevent from harming your "bits" lol

Sent from my LabRatory

Didn't mean to get excited about the dangers of dry firing nickel. I promise I do stupid amount of research before diving into something like that. I don't want yall to think I'm a ding dong, haha.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I was building today, finally got a nickel build to work for my mini Freakshow and thought I'd rebuild my Freakshow while I was already building and had all my stuff out. Mission NOT accomplished...while I was already building... Well twisted some 26g kanthal together wrapped the coils, replaced the grub screw, and start firing and pinching with my ceramic tweezers. So you have the picture, right?

#vapeprobs?
Patient: It burns when I drop my hot coil bits on my fancy bits.
Doctor: Stop doing that.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

It just pushes my buttons. I'm an addict; I get addicted to almost everything. So, the addictions that I CAN control, I do try to control the best I am able.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1ed4431c548c82399c1c840a5a6297f0.jpg

I love my new Kanger Subbox Mini. But the paint chips off easier than anything I've ever experienced before! Off the tank, too. Super shitty paint job.

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Btw: if anyone does order a wrap would they mind scanning me the wrap before they put it in? I have a vinyl cutter and would LOVE some templates, and they're a bitch to make. I'll be happy to make anyone who sends me a scanned pic after you peel off the "negative" part that doesn't go on your mod or even a picture of I can use it a free wrap. Anyway, just throwing that out there

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Time for a wrap?
Actually, I was thinking of scratching it up. I did that with a bicycle once, back in my cycling days - I crashed on my new bike and ruined the pretty paint, so I just went ahead and banged the heck out of it and threw a couple of stickers on to make it look old and used. I was commuting to campus to work at the time, so having an ugly bike cut down on the possibility of it being stolen, too.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ladies and Gentlemen...fellow vapers and vaperettes...here is the newest PIF BOX, #6. Based upon demand that has been shown in multiple threads, there are several members who wanted in and missed the registration for the last box, as well as new members who are expressing interest, so here it goes…this box will be limited to the first 15 or 20 VU members who sign up…depending upon demand. Once final, the names will be plugged into a randomizer to choose the order of the list. The list will be posted in the 3rd post here in this thread. Please feel free to use this thread as a means to communicate with other members who are participating in PIF BOX 6. This thread is to be used for all official PIF BOX #6 information as far as receiving the box and shipping the box back out, but it is not limited to just that. Everyone here on VU is welcome to participate in the conversation!

ANY VENDOR INTERESTED IN MAKING A CONTRIBUTION TO PIF BOX #6 PLEASE SEND ME A PM! THIS IS AN IDEAL WAY FOR JUICE VENDORS, BOTH NEW AND ESTABLISHED, TO GET THEIR JUICES INTO THE HANDS OF POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS!

What is a PIF BOX? A Pay-It-Forward (PIF) Box here on VU is a way to put vaping hardware, supplies, ejuices/eliquids, etc. in the hands of someone who wants, and/or will use items that you no longer want or won’t use. Basically, a box will be shipped to you that has various items in it...you take out things you want, need, or will use...and you put in things that you have that you no longer want, no longer need, or will not use. Many of us have hardware, supplies, juices, etc. that are just sitting around collecting dust...this is a convenient kind of way to trade those things, or at least get them into the hands of people who will use them.

What does it cost to participate? Nothing...well, not exactly. The only cost to participate is the cost of shipping your initial contributions, and the cost of shipping the box to the next person in line. Sending your initial contribution should be about ~$5-$6. The cost of shipping the box to the next person should be between ~$12 and ~$20 if using USPS Flat-Rate boxes. It depends on the size of box being used at the time, and that will depend on the amount of stuff in the box at that time. You are welcome to ship via UPS or FedEx if that is cheaper or more convenient for you.

Why are initial contributions required? This was started (and was successful) with PIF BOX #5 to insure that the first few people in the list had items to choose from, and that they were not stuck just contributing. This initial contribution can be whatever you decide, just remember the purpose of it and be fair to the others participating. I feel that this is also a good way to deter people from signing up that are not genuinely interested. Once the list is randomized, if you are one of the first three people to be receiving the box, you do not need to send an initial contribution, as these contributions are to benefit you. Also, please do not send in everything that you plan on PIF’ing at this time…save some items for when the box gets to you.

Is this really a Pay-It-Forward? There has been several discussions in other PIF Boxes that this isn't really a true Pay-It-Forward arrangement. I do somewhat agree with that, this is more of an exchange box, or trade box, if you will. However, it could be a pay-it-forward depending upon what items are exchanged and the individual situation. This action/style of shipping the box around, taking stuff out and putting stuff in, has been referred to as a PIF Box here and elsewhere, I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel, or rename the box. If you want to participate great...if not, that's fine too.

Please read these rules carefully...instructions for how to get your name added are below…

· By agreeing to participate in the box, you are agreeing that you are 19 or older and reside in the USA.
· Please only add your name to the list if you have full intentions of participating, don’t take up a slot that someone else may use.
· You must post in this thread when you receive the box, and also when you ship the box to the next person, this post must include tracking info.
· All ejuices/eliquids and flavorings must be tightly sealed and placed into Ziploc bags to contain possible leaks.
· Anything that needs labeled must be clearly labeled. IE- ejuices/eliquids need marked with NIC/PG/VG levels, wire needs marked with gauge, misc. parts need identified, etc.
· The box must be sent to the next person within 2 days of your receipt of the box. Please be courteous and respectful of others and don’t hold the box hostage! (Weekends and Holidays are not counted.)
· Once your VU name is added to the list below in the 3rd post, you must PM your name and mailing address to me. (Include cell phone number if you wish to be contacted via text message, see below.)
· If the box accumulates too much stuff to fit in a USPS Large Size Flat Rate Priority Box, please ship back to me so it can be split into 2 boxes.
· In the event you do not send in an initial contribution, you may be removed from the list and replaced.
· You will be contacted shortly before the box being sent to you in order to confirm you are still interested and ready for the box. You must reply within 2 days or you may be skipped.
· If at any time you have questions, please feel free to ask, either myself or someone else will help you out. Communication is key to this running smoothly.
· Most importantly…HAVE FUN!!!

How do I get my name on the list? This is pretty simple…comment below that you are interested, and include your City and State, ONLY your city and state should be posted here at this time.

Why ask for my cell phone number? In admin’ing PIF BOX #5 I have found it convenient to contact people to confirm they are ready and still interested in the PIF BOX to be more convenient via text message. You will only be sent a message to a) confirm you are still interested in the box and b) to give you the mailing information for the next person in line. First of all, remember you have 48 hours from the time the message is sent to confirm you are still interested and ready, so if you are not on VU on a regular basis, you may want to choose text message as your communication method. Secondly, the mailing information being sent to you via text message may be more convenient when it comes time to send the box back out, since you are more likely to have your phone with you at that time. This is your choice, and is not a requirement…if no cell phone number is provided, you will be contacted via PM through VU for each of these.
Good idea for helping those who need it. PM waiting for you.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bondo....what was in there????

Not much really:(,I finally got to look through it today and I think all I'm gonna take is some juice,flavors and drip tips.
I'll get a couple pics later on after my garage cools down.

Sorry to hear about your lady parts...:confused:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good idea for helping those who need it. PM waiting for you.
Hey RZA is kinda indisposed hasn't been around much but I'm the admin over the box and I'm currently running it if I can help you any feel free to message me

Sent from my LabRatory

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Noob question:
Can I put a 4000mah battery in my kanger subbox mini? At the time I bought it, I got a Sony 2000mah for it, recommended by the vape shop. The manual states only that the battery should be 3.7v; does that restrict me to the 2000mah battery?

VU Sponsors