Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Definitely... The only MaxVG juice that won't run through any sub tank is Iridis. Maybe I'll hop on the PIF and add samples for the group. I am making assumptions that you all are drippers/maxVG only people and I need to remove that notion huh?
I'm actually building on my new dark horse authentic a guy at a b&m sold me for 15$ cause his mutilator chucks better clouds..... Pffff noob I'll take that off your hands lol

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely... The only MaxVG juice that won't run through any sub tank is Iridis. Maybe I'll hop on the PIF and add samples for the group. I am making assumptions that you all are drippers/maxVG only people and I need to remove that notion huh?
I only drip to test my new recipes. Otherwise I'm usually running a Subtank these days. I usually mix 30/70 or 20/80. Like I said, you could just donate some samples, or donate and participate like everyone else, or just participate like everyone else and put some juice in when the box comes to you. It would be best to get the juices into the box at the start if you want to get them into the most hands, as each person would be able to take some. If you did it when it came to you, then only those after you would get them, until they're gone. I'm not going to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, that's for you to decide. If I can be of any assistance to you though, definitely feel free to reach out to me. Also, @Geauxst is the Admin for this box, so he can help you as well. Have a good night!

That goes to all you other folks too! Good night, talk to you all in the morning. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh I'm definitely about the VG but I think we do have some that are tankers but probably could handle thicker juice... RDA JUICE... REALLY DENSE ASS JUICE OHYEAHHHHHH
Drunk off that VG goodness lol... We made the Fog Factory Line in 50/50 as well... So unless someone is chain vaping a carto it's all good... Our 70/30 line isn't going on the site lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I only drip to test my new recipes. Otherwise I'm usually running a Subtank these days. I usually mix 30/70 or 20/80. Like I said, you could just donate some samples, or donate and participate like everyone else, or just participate like everyone else and put some juice in when the box comes to you. It would be best to get the juices into the box at the start if you want to get them into the most hands, as each person would be able to take some. If you did it when it came to you, then only those after you would get them, until they're gone. I'm not going to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, that's for you to decide. If I can be of any assistance to you though, definitely feel free to reach out to me. Also, @Geauxst is the Admin for this box, so he can help you as well. Have a good night!

That goes to all you other folks too! Good night, talk to you all in the morning. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Why you always whoring me out to do your work for you its like you expect me to administrate thing while your gone or something.... I'm a pif box ADMIN you know what that means Awesome Dude Making It Nown.... Pisssh all this do this do that stuff

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Drunk off that VG goodness lol... We made the Fog Factory Line in 50/50 as well... So unless someone is chain vaping a carto it's all good... Our 70/30 line isn't going on the site lol
Yeah I started on 50/50 but soon after I tried max VG and feel in love now if I don't have to scoop it out the bottle with a spoon its to thin for me lmfao

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm actually building on my new dark horse authentic a guy at a b&m sold me for 15$ cause his mutilator chucks better clouds..... Pffff noob I'll take that off your hands lol
If you want clouds you need to grab a Woody (couldn't help myself) and a 28mm atty with some 18 awg Anarchist. That series box likes to burn faces off with a couple 20Rs in it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you want clouds you need to grab a Woody (couldn't help myself) and a 28mm atty with some 18 awg Anarchist. That series box likes to burn faces off with a couple 20Rs in it
See I'm no cloud chase but I do love dense clouds with nice flavor so I usually run the attys that gibe good clouds but run flavor coils so I have a nice balance

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not either but I like my savory/desert blends warm and dense. My standard builds are dual 5/6 wraps of 20/22 awg G Plat around a 3mm. I use a Derringer with a single 12 wrap 3mm spaced 28 awg nickel build on my Vaporshark set at 520 degrees and 35 Watts for cool dense vapes.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
0cff9020ef78ae6544bd4b7af74f6961.jpg

B.....E.....A...UTIFULLLLL

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not either but I like my savory/desert blends warm and dense. My standard builds are dual 5/6 wraps of 20/22 awg G Plat around a 3mm. I use a Derringer with a single 12 wrap 3mm spaced 28 awg nickel build on my Vaporshark set at 520 degrees and 35 Watts for cool dense vapes.
I just slapped 24g A1 8wrap 3mm dual parallel running .3 @60 haven't jumped on the nickle temp wagon hell I just changed over to rayon still getting my mind blown from it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is... Leo Lee won our Unlimited Cloud comp with the Woody and a similar build. It's intense but really good with certain juices
You just wait till all those turbo compers show up at your next round your gonna have 32 1st place winners

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You just wait till all those turbo compers show up at your next round your gonna have 32 1st place winners
Lol the Turbo... Already had 2 people fry them with citrus juices. But people keep buying them.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol the Turbo... Already had 2 people fry them with citrus juices. But people keep buying them.
Lol I got one coming to try out all I hoping from it is cooler vape but I'm convinced take the fan out and probably get the same result.... I wonder if you twisted some kanthal to prevent the blade from turning if you test that .... I might try that and compare

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I'm definitely about the VG but I think we do have some that are tankers but probably could handle thicker juice... RDA JUICE... REALLY DENSE ASS JUICE OHYEAHHHHHH

I'm still tanking it up I believe not exactly sure what my Atlantis is lmao I'm still a noob at this stuff

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm still tanking it up I believe not exactly sure what my Atlantis is lmao I'm still a noob at this stuff
The Atlantis can actually run in 2 modes depending on the coil head they have a 1.2ohm which isn't subohm and a .5ohm head which is subohm so depends on coil head you buy... Most shops carry the .5ohm head thou so its probably where your at

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Neway guys gotta be up in 5 hr's for work ... Yay

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Atlantis can actually run in 2 modes depending on the coil head they have a 1.2ohm which isn't subohm and a .5ohm head which is subohm so depends on coil head you buy... Most shops carry the .5ohm head thou so its probably where your at

That's exactly what I'm using lol good to know

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Kanger Sub Tank has the 1.2 OCC coils... Not the Atlantis. Well not that I've ever seen. The Subtank comes with one of each (.5 and 1.2) when you buy it.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Kanger Sub Tank has the 1.2 OCC coils... Not the Atlantis. Well not that I've ever seen. The Subtank comes with one of each (.5 and 1.2) when you buy it.
Yes it does. I actually prefer the 1.2 coils. I think the flavor is better and it goes through juice slower. That is using the Subtank mini, and my opinion anyway.
Good morning everyone. I'll be in and out this morning. I'll have more time this afternoon. Hope we all have great days!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to sign up if it isn't too late.

*but* I live in a development without local mail delivery. So everybody that lives here uses PO Box #s at the local post office.
Thing that sucks about this is that my work schedule means I can only easily get the mail and mail things out on Thursdays and Fridays.

Would this be alright?
If not, I understand. It would delay things a bit if the box got to me on a Mon and I couldn't send it back out until Thursday.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

*but* I live in a development without local mail delivery. So everybody that lives here uses PO Box #s at the local post office.
Thing that sucks about this is that my work schedule means I can only easily get the mail and mail things out on Thursdays and Fridays.

Would this be alright?
If not, I understand. It would delay things a bit if the box got to me on a Mon and I couldn't send it back out until Thursday.
I think it would be okay. Is there any objections from any of the other members? Speak now or forever hold your peace!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nah your right... I bought both at the same time I'm always getting them mixed up plus its been so long since I bought a head since I started rebuilding them myself

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Would this be alright?
I don't see a problem with that but as an option I've heard of people in other boxes using their work address to receive and ship the box... Not sure if your boss would allow it but never hurts to ask... Or maybe give an address of a family member or trusted friend that can handle it for you... Just throwing ideas out there , we normally say look at the box for 2 days so if you receive it Monday... We assume you get it that afternoon so Tuesday is day 1 then wed is day 2 normally you would ship it on Thursday so see it would work out just the same

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Obsidian... is the Baja boom supposed to taste like Mt. Dew Baja Blast?! If so that's badass and I might have to grab me a bottle!
That it is

All of our juices are pre steeped so you can vape them right away.

Baja Boom is one of our latest releases. Our juice goes through sooo much R&D you'd think we are nuts... Tim is a perfectionist and nothing gets released until it's been run through it's paces.

We've had a lot of really good juices (that many of us vape) that have hit Version 15+ and they never get released because they aren't perfect.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That it is

All of our juices are pre steeped so you can vape them right away.

Baja Boom is one of our latest releases. Our juice goes through sooo much R&D you'd think we are nuts... Tim is a perfectionist and nothing gets released until it's been run through it's paces.

We've had a lot of really good juices (that many of us vape) that have hit Version 15+ and they never get released because they aren't perfect.
OMG I'm excited!! Do you guys have any promotions or anything going on right now?!

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes it does. I actually prefer the 1.2 coils. I think the flavor is better and it goes through juice slower. That is using the Subtank mini, and my opinion anyway.
Good morning everyone. I'll be in and out this morning. I'll have more time this afternoon. Hope we all have great days!
Yeah the flavor on the Subtank is better than the Atlantis purely because of the organic cotton wick. The ceramic wick in the Atlantis mutes the flavor of juice... but can handle more heat. So the Atlantis V2 and new coils w/organic cotton wicks should level the playing field when it comes to flavor.

If you're saying the 1.2 coils use less juice and taste better is it safe to assume that you're using 50/50 blends in it? I use the .15 nickel coils in mine and only used the .5 before the special nickel coils were manufactured.

f33ab1181f2e9db1af36c2e024d05589.jpg

21b55b8e459a981806a0c43c0e6f1275.jpg

Let me put it this way, our juices in MaxVG are extremely high in VG and were made for dripping. So our 1.2 customers either don't have a Regulated Device that can fire the .5 coils or run a 50/50 blend of our juices.

There are a lot of MaxVG juices out there that aren't that high in VG (or have been thinned out) so they are more universally friendly to tanks.

But if you're running a thick juice through it I'll pop one in and give it a try

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah the flavor on the Subtank is better than the Atlantis purely because of the organic cotton wick. The ceramic wick in the Atlantis mutes the flavor of juice... but can handle more heat. So the Atlantis V2 and new coils w/organic cotton wicks should level the playing field when it comes to flavor.

If you're saying the 1.2 coils use less juice and taste better is it safe to assume that you're using 50/50 blends in it? I use the .15 nickel coils in mine and only used the .5 before the special nickel coils were manufactured.

f33ab1181f2e9db1af36c2e024d05589.jpg

21b55b8e459a981806a0c43c0e6f1275.jpg

Let me put it this way, our juices in MaxVG are extremely high in VG and were made for dripping. So our 1.2 customers either don't have a Regulated Device that can fire the .5 coils or run a 50/50 blend of our juices.

There are a lot of MaxVG juices out there that aren't that high in VG (or have been thinned out) so they are more universally friendly to tanks.

But if you're running a thick juice through it I'll pop one in and give it a try
Actually I found its not the wicking material at all its the coil design because I've rebuilt them several ways now using same wire same wick material Atlantis with occ still sucks on flavor... Now change the vertical coil to a horizontal like the manger bam I can't tell the difference except I have the of subtank so I have to dial down the Atlantis to match it but flavor you can't tell which is which to be honest vertical coils make denser clouds thou

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Actually I found its not the wicking material at all its the coil design because I've rebuilt them several ways now using same wire same wick material Atlantis with occ still sucks on flavor... Now change the vertical coil to a horizontal like the manger bam I can't tell the difference except I have the of subtank so I have to dial down the Atlantis to match it but flavor you can't tell which is which to be honest vertical coils make denser clouds thou
I just put my Kanger OCC Nickle coil in my new SX M last night (.15 coil) after allowing it to wick in for a half hour. I started using it. at 26 Joules with temp set at 400 degree F, this thing vaped like a world champ. I was so very impressed and it did keep up with chain vaping as well. This am is wasnt bad but after about a hour or so, I stared getting that funky taste we all know as a fouled coil. I took it out and there is a lot of black junkies on the coil. I am vaping a 80VG/20PG blend of milky musketeers so that probably is some of the culprit but........seriously, one day = one coil. I am curious as to what your experience in longevity is with these nickle coils. I was over the top excited with the performance of this but if I only get less than one day out of it, whats the sense. I plan on taking out the cotton, putting the coil in a hot UC cleaning tonight then rewick to see how that goes

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just put my Kanger OCC Nickle coil in my new SX M last night (.15 coil) after allowing it to wick in for a half hour. I started using it. at 26 Joules with temp set at 400 degree F, this thing vaped like a world champ. I was so very impressed and it did keep up with chain vaping as well. This am is wasnt bad but after about a hour or so, I stared getting that funky taste we all know as a fouled coil. I took it out and there is a lot of black junkies on the coil. I am vaping a 80VG/20PG blend of milky musketeers so that probably is some of the culprit but........seriously, one day = one coil. I am curious as to what your experience in longevity is with these nickle coils. I was over the top excited with the performance of this but if I only get less than one day out of it, whats the sense. I plan on taking out the cotton, putting the coil in a hot UC cleaning tonight then rewick to see how that goes
I unwick my coils get them red hot then drop vinegar on them and pulse them dry takes a black coil and turns in silver again.... Then again that's kanthal so doubt its the same for nickle

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am curious as to what your experience in longevity is with these nickle coils. I was over the top excited with the performance of this but if I only get less than one day out of it, whats the sense. I plan on taking out the cotton, putting the coil in a hot UC cleaning tonight then rewick to see how that goes

I'm getting over a week with mine. I run it at 500° and 23 Watts. All organic cotton has a break in period (even cotton bacon v2)

1. Soaking the coil is great but the wick needs heat before it'll truly start wicking so soak it but give it a quick pulse before you let it just continue to soak.

2. Break in period. I wouldn't give up on the coil after a day. Don't worry about the look (it's not like other wire

3 The temp protect will keep it from giving you a dry hit but if you have the watts up high you'll heat the coil up really fast in the process. Which can still burn the cotton.

I've had good results. The juice could be a factor but I bet the coil and wick are still good. If not just the the watt/volt down. The temperature setting is fine.
I unwick my coils get them red hot then drop vinegar on them and pulse them dry takes a black coil and turns in silver again.... Then again that's kanthal so doubt its the same for nickle
Yeah nickel is a fickle bitch... Have to make spaced coils in my Derringer and the coils go black quick.

I'll look into it more though @TheVapingDevil

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm getting over a week with mine. I run it at 500° and 23 Watts. All organic cotton has a break in period (even cotton bacon v2)

1. Soaking the coil is great but the wick needs heat before it'll truly start wicking so soak it but give it a quick pulse before you let it just continue to soak.

2. Break in period. I wouldn't give up on the coil after a day. Don't worry about the look (it's not like other wire

3 The temp protect will keep it from giving you a dry hit but if you have the watts up high you'll heat the coil up really fast in the process. Which can still burn the cotton.

I've had good results. The juice could be a factor but I bet the coil and wick are still good. If not just the the watt/volt down. The temperature setting is fine.

Yeah nickel is a fickle bitch... Have to make spaced coils in my Derringer and the coils go black quick.

I'll look into it more though @TheVapingDevil
Hummm everything here that you mentioned @Obsidian... makes sense and is my practice as well. the fact that it is black as midnight doenst concern me. Its that funky burnt taste I am getting now. Because I was at 26 Joules may be part of it as well. I will drop it down a bit and see if that helps after rewicking the cotton. Its pretty nasty and after me effing with it today, It will need to be replaced. so I will clean it up and do a rewick with some Jap cotton and let it soak in again then start with some short pulses to get the juice flowing before going up in power to what I believe will end up in the 21-23 range. Thanks for the advise and I will let you know how it turns out. sure hoping I can save this nickle coil because this tank was a killer in temp mode before the yuck yucks started.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah that sucks... Definitely try a different juice as well... I get that it might suck if it's your adv but remove each variable you can. GL brother

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Yeah that sucks... Definitely try a different juice as well... I get that it might suck if it's your adv but remove each variable you can. GL brother
Thanks Brother.... All my juices are 80 VG or higher so no options there but it may be flavoring in there that is doing it. My Starre tank can kill that juice all day long with no problems. I will change it over to a fruity mix with no custards or creams for starters. If all else fails, I will get another one and not put it above 23 Joules. In the meantime, I will keep practicing builds with Nickle and use the Mod in power mod for my other non nickle coil tanks. I shall let you know how this adventure turns out hahaa

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Would this be alright?
Sounds cool to me.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

@Obsidian... I run my Subtank Mini with stock 1.2ohm coils, and home rebuilt coils ~1.2-1.5ohm with 30pg/70vg all the time. I've also used the .5ohm coils with the same 30/70 juice. I've never had any problems with dry hits, and sometimes I take full 10 second hits, and sometimes chain vape. Never had any problems. If I go to 20pg/80vg, then I experience some dry hits both during a long hit and/or chain vaping. I use my Subtank Mini on an iStick 50w, so it'll run any one of the coils no problem. I hope that clarifies it a little better.

Last edited:

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well anyway guys... The only tank I use is my delta 2. I don't love the rba on it. I prefer the stock coils. Currently running some higher VG in it- epiclouds cartomator crush in 3 to be exact. It's fantastic!! Just ordered 120ml of pixy from ejuices.com and it needs to HURRY UP haha.

Other than that I use my tugboat v2, derringer, Aeolus, or my freakshow. My sig150 and SMPL run my attys that I love dripping with. I'm a dripper, unless I'm driving.

Obsidian- any pixy stick flavors or the like? And I think you follow me on Instagram as of about 20 minutes ago. My ig is same as my name here
e9ad8cf779c352a80685910ad7d8540a.jpg
2af90a07b1aff22c2c774aec2f95bcf4.jpg
60ddb1bf6519345715ef630f63c7ed88.jpg

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well anyway guys... The only tank I use is my delta 2. I don't love the rba on it. I prefer the stock coils. Currently running some higher VG in it- epiclouds cartomator crush in 3 to be exact. It's fantastic!! Just ordered 120ml of pixy from ejuices.com and it needs to HURRY UP haha.

Other than that I use my tugboat v2, derringer, Aeolus, or my freakshow. My sig150 and SMPL run my attys that I love dripping with. I'm a dripper, unless I'm driving.

Obsidian- any pixy stick flavors or the like? And I think you follow me on Instagram as of about 20 minutes ago. My ig is same as my name here
e9ad8cf779c352a80685910ad7d8540a.jpg
2af90a07b1aff22c2c774aec2f95bcf4.jpg
60ddb1bf6519345715ef630f63c7ed88.jpg
YOUR NAILS MATCH YOUR VAPE! HOLY CUTE GIRL STUFF!

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This really seems like a ton of fun to me, and I'd love to participate, but I'm a tad concerned that I don't really have anything of note to contribute other than a shit ton of juice... And my first PT 2. And by shit ton of juice I mean a whole box full just on my own.

I don't want to be "that guy" though... So those that are already committed shout out if that sounds Iike a raw deal to you and I won't throw my hat in.

You cats are fun though...even if I don't participate I'll be lurking this thread :p:p:p

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in...I am trying to catch up on the thread but am a tad late to the party. RZA where am I sending first contribution. Geaust can I have another badge? Pretty please

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Count me in, PM me for any information you need.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in...I am trying to catch up on the thread but am a tad late to the party. RZA where am I sending first contribution. Geaust can I have another badge? Pretty please
You'll be sent a PM once we randomize the list. The first 3 or 4 people to get the box won't need to send a contribution. Stay tuned...won't be long now. :D
Count me in, PM me for any information you need.
PM headed your way @CJ

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This really seems like a ton of fun to me, and I'd love to participate, but I'm a tad concerned that I don't really have anything of note to contribute other than a shit ton of juice... And my first PT 2. And by shit ton of juice I mean a whole box full just on my own.

I don't want to be "that guy" though... So those that are already committed shout out if that sounds Iike a raw deal to you and I won't throw my hat in.

You cats are fun though...even if I don't participate I'll be lurking this thread :p:p:p
Your welcome to join up if you want, PM me your name and mailing address. Include your cell # (optional) if you'd like to be contacted by text as mentioned in the 1st and 2nd post...otherwise I'll contact you through PM's. You never know, you may have more to contribute by the time the box gets to you...if not, juices are good too. Some put in more than others, some take more than others...it all works out in the end. ;)

VU Sponsors