Become a Patron!

PIF box for building and mixing.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still waiting on tracking number, don't know if it arrived today while I was at work or if it will be here this coming week.... lol I hate the waiting game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Loaded and ready to head out for Vacation. Y'all take care care. Going to try to be electronics free, as much as possible. So, you won't see me on here until a week from Monday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loaded and ready to head out for Vacation. Y'all take care care. Going to try to be electronics free, as much as possible. So, you won't see me on here until a week from Monday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Enjoy your vacation:) where ya going?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all, how's everyone this morning? Guessing that the box should be arriving today but still haven't heard from @ TheKiddVapes on a tracking number.. hoping post office decides to do their job right for once otherwise I won't even know it's in till I call em and even then it's iffy

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. How's it going?

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
Doing ok I spose, trying to figure out where the box is cuz today makes a week since I got the pm saying box was shipped and it still hasn't shown up otherwise been ok. Rocking the rig v2 this morning
8d3a8c4ffb639aca21ed804a71bd5fa7.jpg

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why are you sorry lol , I was just confused.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine is ok to put in box right? Sorry I haven't updated on things sooner been either working or chasing around a 20 month old so this is first chance to get into it. Gonna post removed and what I'm putting in shortly

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine is ok to put in box right? Sorry I haven't updated on things sooner been either working or chasing around a 20 month old so this is first chance to get into it. Gonna post removed and what I'm putting in shortly

I'm not sure but I know some of us could defiantly use it

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would think it would be appreciated! Please make sure the cap is tight, and pad it very well. Bad enough when juice leaks, don't want any nic leaks.
Ok cool, have about 3/4 of a 120ml bottle of nicotine I got from mfs that's been sitting in the freezer that I'd prefer not see go to waste. And of course making sure it's sealed and padded :)

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's so far of what I'm putting in, I have the box with spare orings and I think a spare glass for the billow v2 , also going through coils that I got from crazy chef at purecoils.com . Also looking through more of my flavors and wires
233881bfc6b434f9ec9e53fc6ffd621f.jpg

Here's what I'm looking at taking out
f7571ea66603d956268f628c0e9157a8.jpg

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hows it going. Ive been wondering how the box was doing. Glad to see its still gettinf attention

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doing swell. Got a new house in Hawaii. Big pool. Beautiful view. Loving life. Sorry you're sick. What ya got?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening! Sorry you have the yuckies, hope you feel better quickly! Doc, where in Hawaii? Been to Maui, would love to live there (if it wasn't an island). Everyone else doing ok?
notmondaycat.jpg

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I live on Oahu. Its where Honolulu is. Still haven't been to Maui yet. Soon.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doing swell. Got a new house in Hawaii. Big pool. Beautiful view. Loving life. Sorry you're sick. What ya got?

Sweet sounds pretty awesome:) and not sure , been spewing from both ends and heads been killing me :/

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet sounds pretty awesome:) and not sure , been spewing from both ends and heads been killing me :/

Have you taken anything? Drink some water. Like right now. Even if you just did, drink some more. Lol.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Diescum, can you get a hold of some Gatorade or Pedialite? Would help with electrolytes. Hope you feel better soon!
Crap I can't believe I never thought of that lol used to do that and recommend to others but hadn't thought of it this time

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. I've been kinda MIA. Been incredibly ill. I'm at the doc now. Hopefully will know something soon.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. I've been kinda MIA. Been incredibly ill. I'm at the doc now. Hopefully will know something soon.

Good to see you back in the neighborhood dude, hope you get some good news

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it safe to assume my proposed objects removed/put in is considered ok? If so who am I shipping it to?

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have your 4 likes which means you're good to go! I propose that it goes to Doc or that he gets back in the rotation. Do we need to take a vote because when he went MIA we said we would put him back in the rotation.

I home sick myself @Diescum88 ,the Dr gave me a Z-pak, steriods, inhaler & cough syrup. I have bronchitis and maybe pneumonia.....

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also wasn't there someone who was looking for/needed empty bottles? I have a cubic fuckton of old empties that are just taking up space here lol

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also wasn't there someone who was looking for/needed empty bottles? I have a cubic fuckton of old empties that are just taking up space here lol

Exactly how many bottles in a cubic fuckton?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors