Become a Patron!

PIF box for building and mixing.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm sitting in a parking lot waiting for my appointment since I'm a half hour early I thought I sit and vape and across the street is a Walmart there's a truck in the loading dock filled with Christmas wreaths wtf Halloween is still a week away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know right? It's all about money. Always about money. Sad i isn't it?

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took my son to Trunk or Treat at his school.
91e733886b9365c666d6cbca27cd45ad.jpg

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!! I've got to get some mixing done this weekend... down to 45 ml.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry @axelbeam, errands ran long, but will ship Monday. So sorry. I would tomorrow but post office will be closed when I get off of work. I'll get it first thing Monday morning though so it will go out that day.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey all! I'm a happy camper... I got to mix 960 mils of e-juice this weekend... woot woot! Just barely in time too as I was down to my last 30 mil bottle. Hopefully in a couple of more weeks (the weekend of the 12th) I will do another batch of 1,230 mils which will have my inventory restored to being nearly full (73 - 30 mil bottles).

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all! I'm a happy camper... I got to mix 960 mils of e-juice this weekend... woot woot! Just barely in time too as I was down to my last 30 mil bottle. Hopefully in a couple of more weeks (the weekend of the 12th) I will do another batch of 1,230 mils which will have my inventory restored to being nearly full (73 - 30 mil bottles).
Just curious how long will that last you? Just made up about a little over 300mils Saturday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just curious how long will that last you? Just made up about a little over 300mils Saturday

I usually go through 60 to 75 mils a week... so 960 mils should last somewhere around 3 to 4 months.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I recycle my 30 ml bottles and even have some people at work give me their empty 30 mil bottles. So my cost per 30 mils is around $1.05 to $1.20 (depending on if it's a simple mix or more complex). It tends to be on the lower cost side since I'm down to 3 mg/ml nicotine and I bought my nicotine (1 Litre), VG, & PG (in Gallons) on sale. After the first of the year I'm going to need to buy a couple of gallons of VG and possibly a few 120 mil flavor concentrates.

Last edited:

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For myself I do the same of recycling bottles but for other people who buy juice from me locally I have new bottles. Generally when I make bulk of juice for myself I use the 120ml bottles and the ones of same size from flavorings as well. I try to reuse bottles for myself as much as possible, even to the point of after multiple cleanings beforehand recently used one of the mini sirracha bottles I had around for a bottle (<266ml :) > but have it labeled and it stays in my mini-fridge in my workroom

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The prep time and clean up is what takes the longest. Wipe area down with Clorox wipes, wash/tripple rinse bottles and let dry, get Nic, VG, PG, flavorings out the day before, get syringes ready, yada yada yada

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a multifunction work area. Left upper cabinets are currently Vape and the left lower are TBD. Right upper and lower cabinets are tools and miscellaneous supplies storage. Repurposed from kitchen remodeling.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a multifunction work area. Left upper cabinets are currently Vape and the left lower are TBD. Right upper and lower cabinets are tools and miscellaneous supplies storage. Repurposed from kitchen remodeling.

I feel ya. I'm thinking about building a small work shed

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wanted to do a "Man Shed" but finances have prohibited it. So... I get to have what I call the "G-Spot" (the Garage Spot). We had a contract on the house we are trying to sell but 5 days from closing they backed out. We have another contract on the place but it's not going to close until mid December... which means things are going to be squeaky tight until then. So no taking advantage of Black Friday or Cyber Monday Vape deals for me...:cry:

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to do a "Man Shed" but finances have prohibited it. So... I get to have what I call the "G-Spot" (the Garage Spot). We had a contract on the house we are trying to sell but 5 days from closing they backed out. We have another contract on the place but it's not going to close until mid December... which means things are going to be squeaky tight until then. So no taking advantage of Black Friday or Cyber Monday Vape deals for me...:cry:
I feel ya on that

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I usually make my own juice but I'm in a rut and sick of strawberry so I went to the one place I buy from I won a contest from them and fell in love with a certain flavor but the company is going out of business so I got 4 60ml bottles for 50$ they are dreamyvapor.com use coupon code thankyou I highly recommend sweet dreams

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn I want a setup like that
All I did was buy a house, gut the kitchen (and dang near the rest of the house as well), rebuild part of it in the garage, and rebuild a new kitchen in the house... I don't recommend doing it that way! You could do something very similar by looking for used cabinets and counter tops and building it in your garage (or shed). @Dawn0810 would probably have the whole thing filled with Vape stuff... she may even need more cabinets. ;)

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All I did was buy a house, gut the kitchen (and dang near the rest of the house as well), rebuild part of it in the garage, and rebuild a new kitchen in the house... I don't recommend doing it that way! You could do something very similar by looking for used cabinets and counter tops and building it in your garage (or shed). @Dawn0810 would probably have the whole thing filled with Vape stuff... she may even need more cabinets. ;)

I've been saving money for cyber Monday lol

All tho I ordered from MFS and I ordered 2 of the ijoy combos but they only sent one so they sent the other yesterday
5b59d11dc36dc5ce4a64dfb3c014f3c2.jpg

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is this where I would post the things I would like to Trade, Sell, or PIF??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Your in the right section of the forums but wrong page. Go to the "trading post" and click on the section you want and then create a thread

Thank you for helping her out I wouldn't have known where to direct her

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaporcube.com has the limited edition G2's for 48$ shipped use coupon code g2flash now I'll have 3. Two of witch cost around 50$ I love them

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been ok works slow as hell lately...worked 3 days this week including tonight and have next week off..kinda sucks for cash wise but nice to have time at home

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been doing ok, too. Just life as usual. Have any of you tried the Sweet Tarts flavoring from the box? I like it! I'll have to order some, it's good to vape a bit to refresh the taste buds.

VU Sponsors