Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I recently won a contest that was graciously started by Chris at MyVaporSite where the prize was a brand new Innokin CLK kit in your choice of colors. Pink, Black or Silver.

Bi7yVYW.jpg

I spoke to Chris and he is holding onto the prize until after the completion of this contest and will ship it to the winner.

Thanks Buddy!

This contest is for new vapers or those that are promising to forward it to a new vaper or someone that is seriously considering switching from smoking to vaping and needs a nice piece of gear to start out with.

If you are a new vaper yourself, tell us why you want/need this kit for yourself.

If you are a vaper that wants this kit to give to someone else, tell us about the person and why they should get it. Or even better, tell them about this contest and have them join VU to plead their own case.

One Entry Per Member Please. This contest will run until Tuesday, July 15th at 1:00 P.M. or exactly one week from the time I post this.

Good luck to all and lets find a good home for this device!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How cool of you to do this! Personally I was thinking with your luck you should buy a lottery ticket! Lol while I had entered this contest myseld, last night I gave an ego to my cousin, whos husband walked ot on her. She doeant have internet right now so she cant plead her own case. I know that starting on an ego myself would not have kept me from smoking had I not been turned onto variable wattage actually the itaste. Anyway, I know that with the stress of a divorce it is a hard time to quict smoking but with your generosity and juice from me we could convert her! Anyone that has quit smoking knows how good that makes you feel and anyonee thats been thru a divorce knows you need something to feel good about yourself for your own sanity! I am willing to provide her with the juice if she wins, again hats ofd to you for sharing your generosity! This woman has fone back to xollege to better herself and is working as a social worker, she will soon be graduating feom college has raised two children but his helping her one daughter that has moved back home with a grandchild it would feel great to help someone that soends her time helping others, especially right now while she is going thru a hard time!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome thing you are doing UncleRJ, I hope the winner does PIF or is a newer vapor still on 510/egos, 808s or even cigalikes...

again, awesome thing you are doing here...

NOT AN ENTRY, just giving praise where it belongs....

m5503799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been trying to win a better battery for my mom she currently is on a 300mah ego and a few tanks. She doesn't understand what a better battery will do for her and akways goes back to smoking because its no fulfilling enough and also doest want to spend the cash because she was ripped off by her small town b & m unfortunately. Being a father and husband and the only income I don't have the funds to just go and buy her something so winning something would be amazing. Thanks for the chance to win this

Poeticwil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually pretty new to this and I must say I'm not so impressed. It could be due to my setup. I have an ego-t starter kit and I tried vaping for a few months. It seemed nice but something was missing. I'm not sure if it was due to something I was doing wrong, but it didn't seem like I was producing much vapor at all. With my current health condition (End Stage Renal Disease) I know i should give up smoking and I'm looking to give vaping another chance. I thought by entering this contest, I would have better results. Thank you for considering me and good luck to everyone!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pack a day 29 years, my son vapes and I am the lucky winner of his leftovers currently using his old itaste 2,
I am down to 3 smokes a day...so all in all, I am doing really good. Could really use some new hardware. I figure eventually I will win something :)

Thanks guys and good luck

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Shameless Bump Here!

We can do much better finding someone to nominate for some good gear!

my fiance and i vape. we are 3 months no cigs. woohooo. well our best friends (they are a couple) wanna quit smoking too. we gave them one of our old PV which was a iclear and ego. but they have to share. one of them has cut back alot just from the vape. all the juice they want we order for them. been trying to up my vape so i can give them another one so they can both vape but aint been able to yet. to win this would mean both of them could finally have there own vape and in all hopes quit being what lil bit of skeptical they are and just leave smoking and vape. thanks for this chance.

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello! Thank you so much for being so graciously kind! I don't like asking for things and passed this over a few times. Just saw it back to the top again so I figured if you find someone else needs it more than me please pick them but here is a little about me...

I just quit smoking about a month and a half ago. Quit the day I got my set up after years and years of smoking! It has been an awesome, awesome experience so far! I love vaping so so much! I love everything about it. It smells good! It tastes good! So many pretty things! LOVE! Hehe Well, I only have my one battery and I'm just SO afraid it is going to poop out on me! What a scary thought! What would I do! Eeekkk! Also, like right now it doesn't last me all day, so I have to sit it back on the charger, take it off, use for a few, and put it back on the charger! I highly doubt I will be able to afford anything in the near future! I WAY overpaid for what i have at my local b&m. I didn't know about the online world yet! I couldn't believe when I saw they sell 2 of everything in those kits online! DERN! Lol Im still glad I could support my local store though!

I have 3 kiddos (10, 8, 4)! I'm a 34yr old stay at home mom (I clean 2 houses on the side to help hubby keep up with bills) anyway there is just so much other stuff to pay for, yeah I won't be able to afford anything but a few sale juices here and there for a while! I've tried a few contests and have been super thankful to win some juice but no battery, YET but I'm still trying at them! They are quite FUN! :) I've been drooling over innokin stuff and would be just SO extreamly grateful for this! You are too kind to be doing this for our community! I hope to one day be able to help others out like this! Anyway so that's my story! I would definitely put it to good use! Thanks again for the offer! Someone will LOVE it!

Last edited:

cjhest1983

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to be considered for this giveaway. Not for myself, but for this guy I work with who's always asking me about my ecig. He's talked about switching over, but the cost to get started is a bit intimidating to him, much as it was with me when I started.
I think we've all been there at one point or another, wondering if vaping is really going to work as a substitute for smoking. When I started I dropped about $40 on a cigalike, only to find it wasn't compatible with any other brands in my local stores. Things are a lot different now, but it's hard to take that leap of faith for some people.

If I'm chosen, I will definitely pay it forward. Thanks for the opportunity to help someone out!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Come on people!

Nice prize for a newly hatched vaper on the line.

So I am resorting to another shameless bump in case the weekend warriors have missed this opportunity to PIF!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Uncle rj why not do the random.org thing, or else we might have to start making up poor me stories lol! I am just kidding, I honestly considered asking for myself, since orginally I did enter. But I ended up asking for my cousin thats going though a divorce. I thought winning wojld make her feel good about herself. Hey ya know what that reminds me of? Me, like most moms I put everyone before myself! Dummy when am I going to learn, I could have told you how I went through norrible divorce raised my girls alone, working my way back thdough college to become a teacher, working my ass off everyday going above and beyo d for other peoples cbildren, while so many of them have parents that should be doing more but dont, how I want some nice equipment because I have been vaping only about 3 mo ths, how I tried everything to quit smoking, even after helping my mother care for my grandparents that died horrible deaths from cancer tnat was smoking related, how I suffer from Rsd, and its moved fro my foot up my leg and I to my back. How the doc has told me I should file for disability because of the massive amounts of pain I am in, that somedays I cant get out of bed without my husband literally lifting me out. How I am on a vacation fro hell, our reservations were made for a week, got here they wefe messed up o ly giving me two nights and had to scour trying to find an open hotel because its mustang week, how I pray everyday my boag will come in before the dock rots! Oh I could go on and on. Funny thing is, when it was a random giveaway, I tried but when it was a tough luck or new vapor story, I put someone else before me? WhT the hell was I thinking? While all of this is true, I may post or tey to post it in a humorous way, you have me wondering? Will I ever look at what I need or want as a priority? Hmmmmmm no I think I will go vape, and figure out how to tell my mom to orrow that it is all her fault that kids learn by example and she taught me to do things for others becore I did for myself! On second thought maybe I will just give her a call to say hey momma thanks for raising me to be a giving, caring individual that thi ks of others! And cross my fingers, toes and nose hairs (sorry thinking of country pamis post I just read) hoping I will win so I can give it to someone worse off fhan myself. Maybe part of it is that I am fortunate to have a loving family, money to pay for an Internet, connection and a device rhat allows me to use that connection, and release that while life sucks sometimes and I would love to have this, there are people that need it far more

brewersvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I recently won a contest that was graciously started by Chris at MyVaporSite where the prize was a brand new Innokin CLK kit in your choice of colors. Pink, Black or Silver.

Bi7yVYW.jpg

I spoke to Chris and he is holding onto the prize until after the completion of this contest and will ship it to the winner.

Thanks Buddy!

This contest is for new vapers or those that are promising to forward it to a new vaper or someone that is seriously considering switching from smoking to vaping and needs a nice piece of gear to start out with.

If you are a new vaper yourself, tell us why you want/need this kit for yourself.

If you are a vaper that wants this kit to give to someone else, tell us about the person and why they should get it. Or even better, tell them about this contest and have them join VU to plead their own case.

One Entry Per Member Please. This contest will run until Tuesday, July 15th at 1:00 P.M. or exactly one week from the time I post this.

Good luck to all and lets find a good home for this device!
My fiancée have birth to my first born son on Feb. 17 2014. She WA wanting to take up smoking again now that she isn't pregnant. I asked her to try my vape and she ended up loving it. Only thing is I'm short on money at the moment and her 28th birthday is on tuesday. 7/15/1986. I love her so much and will do anything fire her not to smoke those nasty things ever again. I know my son will be grateful come the day his mommy isn't smelling like a nasty burnt ash tray. Thank you for taking the time to hear my ramblings!!! :)

Poeticwil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to remove myself from the contest. I was able to purchase an MVP2.0 that will arrive on Wednesday. I'm hoping this will improve my experience and help to keep me vaping. Thank you for consideration and good luck to all the entrants.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Another shameless bump here.

Only a few hours left to help out someone that really needs a really good device and needs just a wee bit of help to get one.

Winner will be determined by random.org once I remove the numbers of the non entry post like this one.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My friend at work desperately wants to start vaping but is scared to buy an entire setup because he thinks it won't work or he will just go back to smoking.. but of course every time I bring my gear around hes asking to vape it lol.. I would love to give him a setup as a trade for his pack of smokes and really get him to stop since he is having some health problems. I think PIF is an amazing idea and I always try to help out people when I can by giving them old stuff I don't use anymore. Thanks for the contest RJ :)

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awww you shut down? I had fun watching your videos! :)

That is amazingly nice of you to do that Chris! THANK YOU! :)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Chris,

Thanks for adding prizes for the contest!

I just found out that random.org charges for a number draw so I am using this

]draw straws application, which uses numbers from RANDOM.ORG.

http://www.dsrw.org/~dlg/web/straws.php

So everything will be fair once I remove the non entry postings.

Good Luck All!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Contest Closed!

I will announce the winners shortly!

Good Luck

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And the winners are...........................

cjhest1983
VapedCrusader

There were nine entries once I removed the non entry post and one duplicate

In the Draw Straws App, I entered the names of all participating members in the order they were posted and told the machine to pick the two short straws winning straws.

The result looked something like this......................

Draw 4by86802x4
drawn Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:11:38 -0500
Damwow
Artemis
m5503799
Thomas
chris power
VapingCrazy
cjhest1983
brewersvapes
VapedCrusader
short straws: cjhest1983,VapedCrusader

Chris has graciously donated two of the Innokin CLK kits and there are three colors available. Pink, Silver and Black.

So will the winners send me a PM with their shipping address and your color preferences in descending order most starting with your favorite color choice first.

First come first served on the colors

Thanks to all that have entered and congrats to the winners!

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yay! Congrats you two! I hope your coworkers enjoy thier new vapes and quit smoking! :):):)

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What a great contest.

I have been vaping for around 4 years now, so the guys at work come to me when they have any vape related questions. There is a guy at work that just asked about vaping. He wants to switch over, but he has two kids and can't really afford to try it just to see if he likes it. I was gonna try to find something for him. I really think he would stick with it. If I win this will be going to him along with some juice and tanks I already have set back.

Thanks again for a great contest.

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What a great contest.

I have been vaping for around 4 years now, so the guys at work come to me when they have any vape related questions. There is a guy at work that just asked about vaping. He wants to switch over, but he has two kids and can't really afford to try it just to see if he likes it. I was gonna try to find something for him. I really think he would stick with it. If I win this will be going to him along with some juice and tanks I already have set back.

Thanks again for a great contest.

Sorry Dude,

The contest closed 5 hours ago.

But there are always more contest!

cjhest1983

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And the winners are...........................

cjhest1983
VapedCrusader

There were nine entries once I removed the non entry post and one duplicate

In the Draw Straws App, I entered the names of all participating members in the order they were posted and told the machine to pick the two short straws winning straws.

The result looked something like this......................

Draw 4by86802x4
drawn Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:11:38 -0500
Damwow
Artemis
m5503799
Thomas
chris power
VapingCrazy
cjhest1983
brewersvapes
VapedCrusader
short straws: cjhest1983,VapedCrusader

Chris has graciously donated two of the Innokin CLK kits and there are three colors available. Pink, Silver and Black.

So will the winners send me a PM with their shipping address and your color preferences in descending order most starting with your favorite color choice first.

First come first served on the colors

Thanks to all that have entered and congrats to the winners!

This is awesome! Thanks for the opportunity and I can't wait to pass this kit on!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You did a good thing there UncleRJ and Chris from myvaporsite. com

Congrats winners....

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats guyz. Just wasn't my time. Lol

Velvet_Vapors

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually pretty new to this and I must say I'm not so impressed. It could be due to my setup. I have an ego-t starter kit and I tried vaping for a few months. It seemed nice but something was missing. I'm not sure if it was due to something I was doing wrong, but it didn't seem like I was producing much vapor at all. With my current health condition (End Stage Renal Disease) I know i should give up smoking and I'm looking to give vaping another chance. I thought by entering this contest, I would have better results. Thank you for considering me and good luck to everyone!

FYI, we used to sell ego-T kits...they were all the rage about 3 years ago. The e-cig world hardware evolves faster than fruit flies. Ego-T sucks and is antiquated and no longer to found usually. No one uses them anymore. I took them offline from my site maybe almost 2 years ago?

For you, I would recommend a solid, well-rated tank system with a medium sized variable voltage battery (much simpler that it sounds when you type it!) So, like a Kangertech protank or an aspire nautilus with a larger sized (1100-1600) Joye ego-Twist or Vision Spinner. Easy to use, much better flavor than an ego-T. A kit like the giveaway is very similar. You want a tank where you can change the coil, and a battery where you can change the voltage. Glass tanks are better.

The difference will blow your mind...do NOT GO back to smoking...you just need a little help in finding what works for you. Newer e-cig models are MUCH better than the ego-T.

Hoped this helped and best wishes on getting better!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you thank you Unc! Sorry for the delay.. im hoping this will finally get my friend at work to make the switch

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thank you thank you Unc! Sorry for the delay.. im hoping this will finally get my friend at work to make the switch

You are quite welcome!

Truth be told, I have done nothing but to do a little PIF (A very important thing I think) to forward my winnings of a great starter kit to someone that needs a bit of a "Jump-start" to quit smoking!

Chris is the one that really deserves the credit as he is the guy that provided the prizes and I was just the guy who ran the contest.

FYI, Mr. Chris has informed me that he has sent the prizes via USPS priority mail so you should receive them sometime before the end of the year.

And if you can't tell, USPS is kind of on my shitlist right now!

Well the clowns that run USPS in Florida anyway.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
FYI, we used to sell ego-T kits...they were all the rage about 3 years ago. The e-cig world hardware evolves faster than fruit flies. Ego-T sucks and is antiquated and no longer to found usually. No one uses them anymore. I took them offline from my site maybe almost 2 years ago?

For you, I would recommend a solid, well-rated tank system with a medium sized variable voltage battery (much simpler that it sounds when you type it!) So, like a Kangertech protank or an aspire nautilus with a larger sized (1100-1600) Joye ego-Twist or Vision Spinner. Easy to use, much better flavor than an ego-T. A kit like the giveaway is very similar. You want a tank where you can change the coil, and a battery where you can change the voltage. Glass tanks are better.

The difference will blow your mind...do NOT GO back to smoking...you just need a little help in finding what works for you. Newer e-cig models are MUCH better than the ego-T.

Hoped this helped and best wishes on getting better!

?

cjhest1983

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome, awesome! The CLK landed today! I haven't seen the guy I was going to give this to since I put in for the drawing, so I'm not sure if he's still working at my building anymore. However... I spoke with my dad, who has been smoking for 40 years, and asked him if I gave him an ecig, would he use it. I've been trying to talk him into quitting for a while and I've felt like he didn't buy into the whole vaping thing, but he surprised me and said he would use it. So, this has still found a great home! Thanks again to Uncle RJ and Chris, I really appreciate it.

NYER566

Member For 4 Years
I would love to give this to my sister who can't seem to stop smoking. She is coughing and hacking like crazy. I keep telling her how great vaping is. When I started vaping all I had was a 3.7v 650 mah e cig. I think it would have been easier for me to quit if there was a twist or spinner back then allowing for more vapor and throat hit hence more like smoking. I would really like to be considered to PIF this to Dawn she really needs it badly and can not afford it. Thanks a bunch :)

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got no need for it. But they are a couple people at work who would enjoy it.

One of our offices has only 2 people in it. I got one to switch over a few months ago. The other in there still smokes. They still go outside as smoking buddies about every hour. Both of them are very nice people & good hearted. They try to keep up with all of us there - ask how's work, shop politics, personal life, some gossip. I'd like to see the still smoker convert over, especially since she has a new granddaughter.

Another person at work has pretty much been a mentor to me for years. I've learned a lot from him, whether it be something new, a faster trick, the inner workings of a part or common problem. Plus we both do the same specialty work plus being universal if needed. I'd like to give him something as a thank you for all the help & knowledge he's given me.

cjhest1983

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome, awesome! The CLK landed today! I haven't seen the guy I was going to give this to since I put in for the drawing, so I'm not sure if he's still working at my building anymore. However... I spoke with my dad, who has been smoking for 40 years, and asked him if I gave him an ecig, would he use it. I've been trying to talk him into quitting for a while and I've felt like he didn't buy into the whole vaping thing, but he surprised me and said he would use it. So, this has still found a great home! Thanks again to Uncle RJ and Chris, I really appreciate it.
With a heavy heart, I have some bad news to share. I was going to give this to my dad this Sunday. Yesterday I woke up and checked my phone and had 3 missed calls and voicemails from my dad... or so I thought. It was my step-mom calling from his phone from the emergency room. My dad had a stroke. He was doing well yesterday morning when I went and visited and hopefully that will still be the case when I get there today. So far, the neurologist said that although it is a small stroke, it's in a bad spot. He was unable to move his right arm and he has paralysis in his face as well. His right leg was mobile, but weak and my brother said by the end of the night dad thought it was getting weaker. I'm hoping that was just from the fatigue of not being able to get more than about 30 minutes here and there of sleep.

Please keep my dad in your thoughts and hope he makes a full recovery.

Thanks

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With a heavy heart, I have some bad news to share. I was going to give this to my dad this Sunday. Yesterday I woke up and checked my phone and had 3 missed calls and voicemails from my dad... or so I thought. It was my step-mom calling from his phone from the emergency room. My dad had a stroke. He was doing well yesterday morning when I went and visited and hopefully that will still be the case when I get there today. So far, the neurologist said that although it is a small stroke, it's in a bad spot. He was unable to move his right arm and he has paralysis in his face as well. His right leg was mobile, but weak and my brother said by the end of the night dad thought it was getting weaker. I'm hoping that was just from the fatigue of not being able to get more than about 30 minutes here and there of sleep.

Please keep my dad in your thoughts and hope he makes a full recovery.

Thanks
I'm so so sorry to hear that! :( praying that he makes the best recovery possible! Keep up good vibes around him! Our minds have alot to do with recovering from things like this! :)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
How do we know who won a contest? Are we emailed or is it in the thread?

You would have been notified.

See post 22 for the winners.

VU Sponsors