Become a Patron!

PIF: I have an authentic Altus tank, MSRP was $110, needs a good home. (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMEGA VAPOR SUPPLY

VAPEOMEGA.COM
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, I have an authentic Altus tank that will sadly never be used by myself, as it is definitely not my style. Full disclosure, I did not have a pleasant time using it, and have heard very mixed reviews. This would be a fantastic tank for beginners, but could be a major turn off because of its price point. However, it is yours, absolutely free (if you are in need of a tank). It has been gently used and has sat in its box since a day after receiving it.

Please don't be greedy, if you have any sub tank already, this isn't for you. This is for someone looking to for a solid starter tank.

If you are interested, please post here and also send me a PM so I can check this thread.

2EjWAdv.png

kXWrRQ5.png

8mlVFSf.png

Last edited:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
personally i did want one but after see how it was used the capacity and the near fact you're wicking daily. if any newbie does want it they will of corse have earned it.

Free bump and way to PIF.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I honestly don't have a sub tank, got a shit ton of RDA's. I wouldn't mind it if it's still available.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would love to give it a shot if it's still available. I have a herakles v2 so if the Atlus is similar I don't need it. I wanted to buy a Gemini but am not due to bills. Just want something to start rebuilding on. Either way thanks for the consideration....

Last edited:

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I'm kind of new don't know if you can see my other posts or not but I have a Dovpo E-LVT and just wondering if it would work on mine or not. I'd like to try it out I'm thinking of going from a 30w to 150w like my posts says. Thanks again.

OMEGA VAPOR SUPPLY

VAPEOMEGA.COM
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love to give it a shot if it's still available. I have a herakles v2 so if the Atlus is similar I don't need it. I wanted to buy a Gemini but am not due to bills. Just want something to start rebuilding on. Either way thanks for the consideration....
It's similar to its design and function, just a different style coil.

OMEGA VAPOR SUPPLY

VAPEOMEGA.COM
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm kind of new don't know if you can see my other posts or not but I have a Dovpo E-LVT and just wondering if it would work on mine or not. I'd like to try it out I'm thinking of going from a 30w to 150w like my posts says. Thanks again.

If you can really find good use for it, it is yours. Please do a little homework before I send it to you. Look up Altus guides on youtube.

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh man I'd appreciate it that's for sure. I'm definitely going to be you tubing after work tonight that's for sure. I can't thank you enough. Please let me send you something to you in return. Maybe a bottle of juice or something. Just tell me what you like. Thanks again. Don't know too much about this forum but I'll have to give you my address. You'll have to clue me in on how to do that as well. I really can't thank you enough.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To send a PM
Click on the person's Avatar.
Click on "start a conversation"

OMEGA VAPOR SUPPLY

VAPEOMEGA.COM
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great news brother, your package is on its way to Ohio! You should have it by Saturday at the latest.

OMEGA VAPOR SUPPLY

VAPEOMEGA.COM
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
PS, I threw in some e-liquid! The mail truck just picked up our shipment, so Saturday at the latest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors