Become a Patron!

PIF?

CHIEFTANG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never seen anything like this! It's so cool and I'm glad we are in a community that it's even possible! Once I get more comfortable with my set ups and start realizing what I'll actually be using/needing I'm definitely going to be sending stuff out! However I don't feel like I could ever ask for free things just because of the person I am (even though it's always nice to get free things ^_^). Anyway just thought I'd drop this here to show my appreciation of this idea. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've never seen anything like this! It's so cool and I'm glad we are in a community that it's even possible! Once I get more comfortable with my set ups and start realizing what I'll actually be using/needing I'm definitely going to be sending stuff out! However I don't feel like I could ever ask for free things just because of the person I am (even though it's always nice to get free things ^_^). Anyway just thought I'd drop this here to show my appreciation of this idea. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Every now and then someone decides to do a box gig. It's kind of traditionally called a PIF Box, but it's a list of people, one person starts with things they've acquired, but don't use, puts it in the box, mails it to the next and that person takes out stuff and puts stuff in, mails to the next, and so on.

They're fun! More like a Swap Box, but you get the idea.

VU Sponsors