Become a Patron!

Pinnacle Pro question

Hey guys,
I'm new to vaping, and I am a little confused with beginning. I was given a new pinnacle pro by a friend who owns a vape shop, and the plan is to use e-juice mostly, however I wasn't sure if I could use the juice in the "oil" bullet that comes with the vape. If not, I figured I could just soak cotton in the liquid and it would be fine.

However I emailed the customer service of the company who makes the pinnacle and they gave me two answers. One email said it would be fine, another said only use dry herbs in the pinnacle, even though it comes with an oil bullet? Which really confused the situation. The customer service was pretty terrible.

So I figured I'd ask here. What do you guys think I do for vaping e-juice out of my pinnacle pro? Any help would be appreciated.

Apologies if I seem clueless, I've had so many answers on this subject, I'm not sure what to think haha.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obviously the gear you were given was for use with other things rather than Nic juice, so you won't get help with that here on this forum because we don't allow posting about those here, maybe google a different type forum. Sorry

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Obviously the gear you were given was for use with other things rather than Nic juice, so you won't get help with that here on this forum because we don't allow posting about those here, maybe google a different type forum. Sorry

Second this

VU Sponsors