Become a Patron!

Pioneer4You IPV3 Li 165W With Temperature Control (Yihi SX330-V3SL )

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So yea P4U is releasing another super high wattage mod with temp control. Will be upgradable to 200 watts o_O
What is everyones thoughts of this new mod?

Instock here : ecigaretteempire for $89.95 out the door.

Links below.

https://aspenvalleyvapes.com/shop/v...er4you-ipv3-li-165w-with-temperature-control/
https://originvape.com/product/ipv3-li-mod-by-pioneer4you/
http://www.vaperoyalty.com/pioneer4you-ipv3-li-v2-mod-black/
http://www.vaperoyalty.com/pioneer4you-ipv3-li-v2-mod-silver/

ipv3-li-165w-with-temp-control-510x574.jpg

Authentic Pioneer4You IPV3 Li 165W With Temperature Control

Pre-Order. Device Is Expected To Be In Stock Late May

The classic look of the original IPV3 with entirely redesigned internals. The P4Y IPV3 Li box mod is a 165 watt (upgradable to 200W) box mod with temperature control. This box mod uses a Yihi chip. One of the smaller changes that everyone will love with the P4Y IPV3 Li is the addition of a magnetic door, no more pulling out the screwdriver every time you need to replace those 18650s! Were you upset that the touch sense didn’t work on the first IPV3? Pioneer4You has included the touch sensor in this IPV3 model!

Temperature Control IPV3 Li Features:
  • 165 Watts (Upgradable To 200 Watts)
  • Original IPV3 Case
  • Yihi SX330-V3SL Temperature Control Chip
  • Dual 18650
  • Enabled Touch Sensor
  • Magnetic Battery Door
  • Redesigned Internals

Last edited:

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sadly I am sort of interested in this because of the damn touch sensor.
I just hope they release a Damn Carbon Fiber one like they did on the original iPV3 special editions vr150. Also no screws on battery cover we live in the 21st century use fetchin magnets lol.
Did you see the expected release date? I seriously doubt we will see this for atleast 2-3 months lol.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just hope they release a Damn Carbon Fiber one like they did on the original iPV3 special editions vr150 I think they were called.
Did you see the expected release date? I seriously doubt we will see this for atleast 2-3 months lol.
I better jump on the GB pre-order now then lol jk.

It will probably be like Sept/Oct

I probably won't buy one unless the price is wicked low. The touch sensor was what I was irritated about with the OG ipv3.

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well we all know the success of the touch sensor in the past LOL

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have the original IPV2 model.

A wee bit of E-Liquid came in contact with the touch sensor and it would auto fire until it timed out.

Disable the sensor and the thing works fine.

But I do wonder how "Twitchy" the sensor pad is on this new version?

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did anyone notice that the ipv4 manual says to turn on and off touch sensor push some button combo that I can't remember since I'm about to pass out from being up since 5am yesterday.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
P4Y have told me they are updating the box and manual to correct mistakes for the next big shipment (of ipv4's). Seems to be a running theme with them (mistakes). I guess we are beta testing (again).

I have put in a request to get a prerelease sample of the ipv3 LI sent for review purposes. We will see. Sounds like it is at least a month out. (which probably means three)

Last edited:

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, just another mod that I will end up wanting. I don't need the wattage, haven't even upgraded my iPV3, but if I keep digging this TC, I surely will need a backup TC mod :) . I'm guessing it is a good couple months away at least. Seems odd the keep the iPV3 form factor, but I like it.

At least if they do release a VR 150 I can buy one and pretend it's nothing new. Think, everyone who's married, thank god I'm not, can buy one if they have an iPV3 and the wife won't know it's any different. Can't bitch about spending money if they don't know the difference. ;)

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am watching YiHi's site to see more specs on chip... nothing yet. Suspect they are making this just for P4Y.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Personal massager is part of the p4y experience.
Personal torture is the P4Y way with how they are releasing these damn things to vendors lol. I look forward to this thread making people go absolutely apeshit with shipping, vendors, etc....lol

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Geez I posted info about this in a thread over at Ecf and there has only been 2 replies and around a 100 views, This forum is so much more active then ecf.
I hope they do increase the temp control joules on this unit if possible maybe even offer a higher temp limit for those who want a hotter vape. we shall see how this pans out. I just hope they use a upgraded touch sensor that won't fire from hot juice.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geez I posted info about this in a thread over at Ecf and there has only been 2 replies and around a 100 views, This forum is so much more active then ecf.
I hope they do increase the temp control joules on this unit if possible maybe even offer a higher temp limit for those who want a hotter vape. we shall see how this pans out. I just hope they use a upgraded touch sensor that won't fire from hot juice.
I was thinking the same thing tonight when I posted a rDNA40 in the classies over there.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And perhaps they won't put a mirror finish on their screens so people can't see it in sunlight. Do the Chinese people only vape in their factories? Lol

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the large screen one just before they introduced atty lock. the screen wigged out a few times ,but it seemed to get better with use and now it almost never happens. what are you trying to fetch for it?

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the large screen one just before they introduced atty lock. the screen wigged out a few times ,but it seemed to get better with use and now it almost never happens. what are you trying to fetch for it?
No screen issues with the small screen. I have it at 140 but figure ppl will come at me under I was originally going to post it at 135. I was going to make one here too but have not got around to it yet.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No screen issues with the small screen. I have it at 140 but figure ppl will come at me under I was originally going to post it at 135. I was going to make one here too but have not got around to it yet.
Thats a fair price you shouldn't have any issue fetching that. I don't see myself selling my Rdna anytime soon its a good little device. Kinda hoping evolv will evolve and make a 60 or 70 watt temp control chip. and it better be Firmware upgradeable too. this non sense with rma's on so many units smh :mad:

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats a fair price you shouldn't have any issue fetching that. I don't see myself selling my Rdna anytime soon its a good little device. Kinda hoping evolv will evolve and make a 60 or 70 watt temp control chip. and it better be Firmware upgradeable too. this non sense with rma's on so many units smh :mad:
Yeah I agree about the firmware. I want to see a dna60

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They need to make a 'touch yourself' sensor

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll probably gold plate the whole mod for better conductivity add a few diamonds for grip

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Im on #teamcheapmod so ill probably get one and just bedazzle the damn thing.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, where is the cheapest (but reliable) place to get in on placing a pre-release order?

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, where is the cheapest (but reliable) place to get in on placing a pre-release order?
I wouldn't pre-order anything. We saw what happened with the last set of pre-orders for the iPV. Just check back every so often to see updates.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The last two preorders I was interested in I decided to wait till it was in stock and I had the items before most people who pre-ordered.
I saw that with the iPV 4. But I got it the cheapest via pre-order!

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw that with the iPV 4. But I got it the cheapest via pre-order!
Gearbest may have been the cheapest ,but it was a disaster for just a few bucks more you could get it from a state side company within a few days and before they even got theirs in stock. Just wait until a state side company get's them in.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really don't trust that touch sensor button. There's a reason they nixed it. But I'll be interested on updated specs down the road

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm personally not ready to go for another pre-order right on the heels of the IPV 4... but considering I got the 4 for less than $63 I was curious about this one.

"No matter where you go, there you are."

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm personally not ready to go for another pre-order right on the heels of the IPV 4... but considering I got the 4 for less than $63 I was curious about this one.

"No matter where you go, there you are."
They are currently assembling & testing the units out in house before shipping any out. They are trying out some differen't features out that they may add or may not before they release them. I would imagine another 3-6 weeks before they actually ship them out.
I'm sure you'll be able to find one state side for around or less then $100 depending on what last minute tweaks they add.

Last edited:

VIAWOL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's vaporware until you have it in your hand, pun intended.
This is the second thread in less than two minutes that I have read this exact message. I'm gunna go hunt for more and start counting them.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just to let everyone know ecigaretteempire has the silver iPV3 LI in stock and ready to ship and for $89.95
He did say the black units won't arrive for a few weeks :( still a good deal for a 200 watt device with temp control / limiting. Also first 200 orders will get a free 9v charge cable to boot.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will post up what I think about it when mine gets here early next week. Really hoping the touch sensor will work as intended with this release.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will post up what I think about it when mine gets here early next week. Really hoping the touch sensor will work as intended with this release.
Shouldn't be much of a delay on these assuming that the boards are in hand since the shells are already in play with the ipv3. Look forward to your assessment.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Shouldn't be much of a delay on these assuming that the boards are in hand since the shells are already in play with the ipv3. Look forward to your assessment.
I just noticed that the 510 is on the opposite side from my iPV3 on the Li. That means they have to have changed the internals... Hope they actually used some thought and care in doing so. I much prefer the screen being on the same side as the 510 on the iPV3, since you can easily see it while firing. I wish they didn't change it.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just noticed that the 510 is on the opposite side from my iPV3 on the Li. That means they have to have changed the internals... Hope they actually used some thought and care in doing so. I much prefer the screen being on the same side as the 510 on the iPV3, since you can easily see it while firing. I wish they didn't change it.
I didn't even notice that very keen eye, will let you know how it vapes in a few days :)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I didn't even notice that very keen eye, will let you know how it vapes in a few days :)
Thank you sir, ;) I'm very intrigued, wish I would've waited for this instead of the 4, my 3 is more solid. Oh well, have to try not to get an Li. My Kayfuns feel like antiques now that I've gotten into RDA's, so I'm gonna control myself. I tried an Arctic tank, both coils, it's incredible. They released Ni200 coils, too. Gonna get a couple of those, try not to get more devices for a bit. We'll see how long that lasts. Lol.

I really noticed, because I can vape an easily see the screen on my 3, and I can't on the 4. It kinda annoys me, since when the vape starts dropping off, I feel a need to watch the screen for the dry coil message. Stupid, but just one of those things. Was hoping that wouldn't be an issue with the Li, but something with the chip, and likely the charging board required rearrangement. Hope that doesn't equate to plastic insulator issues, we will find out soon enough.

VU Sponsors