Become a Patron!

Pipe mod???

Hey everyone I need some help..I was at my local vape shop and saw a pipe mod for $99.99. It looked great and felt great but is this the normal price? Any suggestions on good products would be great!!! Vape on!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you're talking about something like this from epipemods then that is a very good deal.
img_6738.jpeg

However if you're talking about a smok epipe, then it's overpriced.
2014-09-28-17-53-36-268726182.jpeg

It was definitely the smoke epipe. It came with a charger and the add on for the bigger battery. Thanks Kream.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whoa ya they got their prices out of whack, while I can understand overhead what I don't understand is flat out price rape.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was definitely the smoke epipe. It came with a charger and the add on for the bigger battery. Thanks Kream.

You're welcome Flex. And even with an extension and charger, that is still way over priced... even if authentic Smok.

Hey Kream which do you prefer?

I have a Smok clone epipe that I got from fasttech last year for about 20 bucks. I have used mini protanks, evods and a Bulli rda on it. Hits nice, looks nice and is a conversation starter among non vapers when out and about.

Also own an old school dse601 epipe that I pull out every now and again.

Don't own an epipe mod but have seen a couple in person. Very nice craftsmanship. Absintheur has some very nice epipe mods posted on VU somewhere.

VU Sponsors