Become a Patron!

Pistachio Cookie Cream

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whipped this out of my pocket, and came out pretty impressive, enough to post here on the forum. Hasn't anyone made up something like this yet?

3.0% - Pistachio - TFA
2.5% - Vanilla Custard V2 - Capella
0.5% - Graham Cracker Clear - TFA
1.5% - DX Sweet Cream - TFA
1.5% - Cookie - Flavorart
Recipe built using eLiquid Recipe Manager Pro

1.5 NIC 65/35
Pretty good shake-n-vape, better in a week. I'll leave the steeping up to you because I am just way too impatient to wait lol. A variation would be to add 0.5% Shisha Vanilla, but more Pistachio may be needed.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Whipped this out of my pocket, and came out pretty impressive, enough to post here on the forum. Hasn't anyone made up something like this yet?

3.0% - Pistachio - TFA
2.5% - Vanilla Custard V2 - Capella
0.5% - Graham Cracker Clear - TFA
1.5% - DX Sweet Cream - TFA
1.5% - Cookie - Flavorart
Recipe built using eLiquid Recipe Manager Pro

1.5 NIC 65/35
Pretty good shake-n-vape, better in a week. I'll leave the steeping up to you because I am just way too impatient to wait lol. A variation would be to add 0.5% Shisha Vanilla, but more Pistachio may be needed.
Lol! I understand impatience! Don’t have v2 vanilla custard or TFA pistachio....but I do have v1 vanilla custard and FA pistachio. Any suggestions or shall I play on my own?

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol! I understand impatience! Don’t have v2 vanilla custard or TFA pistachio....but I do have v1 vanilla custard and FA pistachio. Any suggestions or shall I play on my own?
Well the cookies is a little high in this recipe, so that can be adjusted to taste. But with V1? It's probably going to overtake the Pistachio because of the higher % of cookie. However, I'm still a beginner with vaping and DIY, it's only been just over a year since I've been doing DIY, but I'm getting better by the week, and fully addicted. The V1, to me and in my opinion, should be used sparingly in vaping because it's not the healthiest choice. But man, it is oh so good for sure haha.

I use V2 exclusively, and love it. If I am looking to get that V1 experience, I use INW Custard, and Shisha Vanilla to get it. So for instance, if a recipe calls for V1 at 3%, I do 2% V2, 0.5% INW Custard, and 0.5% Shisha Vanilla (or INW Classic for a deeper vanilla). You should try it, mix it up separately and use it as a custard flavor concentrate, and you'll see it's pretty close.

V1 replacement custard flavor:
4ml - V2 Custard (Capella)
1ml - INW Shisha Vanilla
1ml - INW Custard

Works great for me, and is interesting to taste. But again, V1 is so good and hard to replicate with other ingredients. But ypu will see, doing it like I said is pretty close, and better for you.

VU Sponsors