Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Delivers - A Disposable Vape Device - The K1 by Kmose

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone and welcome to another review, and today I will be going over the Kmose K1 Disposable vaporizers. Since these are something I don’t cover all the time, I am ditching my usual format. I will go over each flavor, what I think of them, and give a little summary at the bottom.

DISCLAIMER: These products were sent to me by Kmose for review.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OVERVIEW

The Kmose K1 disposable vaporizers are something I never knew of until getting asked to review the product. My knowledge of all the small details are slim as all of the packaging I received is in in Chinese (assuming?). What I do know is that these come in 12 flavors so far, each device being colored in a fashion that relates to the flavor within. They offer 3 and 5% nic salt options, but some of the packages were not marked, so I really had no idea. They come in a sealed package in a cardboard box. That’s all I know, so let’s get to the opinions.

MEASUREMENTS - 104mm x 20mm x 7mm
BATTERY - 280mah
CAPACITY - 1.8ml

ZG1ZwHZ.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANGO SORBET - ??%

This flavor is the one I liked the most. It offers a nice, fresh mango flavor, with a kick of menthol at the end. It was one of the least mentholated flavors I had of the bunch, which is probably why I gravitated towards it. Throat hit on this was mild and not harsh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICE LATTE - ??%

If you can guess by the name, this is a coffee flavor profile. I like coffee from time to time and they have a nice flavor here. The coffee tastes like legitimate coffee, followed up with a stronger menthol. I would have much rather had the menthol backed off a little more on this, but it does alright. Throat hit is evident, but not in a bad way at all.

PASSIONFRUIT BREEZE - ??%

This flavor offers up some nice citrusy notes in it. I have never had a passionfruit in real life, but many times they are mixed with other flavors to mix it up. This one also has menthol, which I could have done away with all together. The initial inhale is delicious, but it is quickly ruined by overpowering menthol. I wanted to vape this so so bad, but the menthol was too much for me. It also made it harsher than I would like.

GREEN BEAN SORBET- 3%

Ah yes, what’s an Asian vaping product without some beans tossed in there? This is a green bean, earthy flavor, through and through. It is a strange flavor that my American AF taste buds are not accustomed too, but for some reason I kept wanting to try a puff or two from time to time. It was a bit of a challenge around my house, having people try it, just to see the bitter look on their face. This one also has menthol, but toned down more like the mango, so it isn’t unbearable for me. It is odd, but a strangely good palate cleanser.

DOUBLE ICE BLAST - 5%

Do you want your throat and lungs dipped in liquid nitrogen? Cuz this is like dipping your lungs in liquid nitrogen. Torturous, not good. Strong pass on this much menthol for me

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTOS

o8xWNXu.jpg

iKtYIuD.jpg

UmuJSx0.jpg

oqpI0Ix.jpg

rllDOhl.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS

Menthol, menthol, menthol. Every flavor they gave me is menthol, and I don’t vape menthol hardly at all. This is not a good product to send me, because I really want to shit all over it. However, I can’t really do that, as many out there love that chilling vape. The devices themselves are actually pretty sexy. I loved the colored anodized finish that they have, and love that they match the color of the flavor. It makes for some really pretty products that have a sophisticated look to them, but with the flavor known at a glance. As far as overall use….. I got two full days out of one before it died. I vaped the mango until the end, but it is the only one I really desired to go back to. Most of them were just too cold for me, and extra cold when the weather here is around 0 degrees F. I never experienced any gurgling, flooding, or spti back during use, so I would say that these are acceptable devices. I would love to try the non menthol flavors, as the flavor these have before the menthol hits is quite delicious. If you are a menthol fan and need a quick backup or something small to take somewhere that you don’t want to worry about your higher dollar stuff getting broken or lost ...snag some of these once they are out.

Thank you everyone and thank you to Kmose for sending these for review. Google is coming up short on a purchase price or place to buy, so you may have to hang tight for a bit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pizza Dave – delivering real reviews with no extra toppings

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REVIEW CRITERIA: I use each item for about two weeks to ensure I have collected enough data to adequately write a review. I use the same e liquid in tanks or rdas throughout all my reviews to ensure that I am comparing apples to apples between all modern equipment. I do not post reviews until I feel confident that I have used it enough to give an educated review. The reason I started doing reviews was due to poor purchasing decisions in my vaping infancy about two years ago. Back then, I purchased several different pieces of hardware without really enjoying it and I hope my reviews can guide people into spending their hard-earned money more wisely than I did! ****Keep in mind that some items I receive may be pre-release and not in retail packaging. Quality may be less than the finished product and what is in the package may differ from the retail package as well.

VU Sponsors