Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Delivers - A Kit Review - The Endura T18II by Innokin

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone, Pizza Dave here, delivering you a review of the Endura T18 II by Innokin. This is a follow up to the Endura T18, with a few minor upgrades. I won’t be able to speak of the differences as I never had first hand experience with this. What I have gathered is essentially, this 18mm pen style device has a larger battery, output adjustment, battery indication, and some other minor tweaks. However, this review will cover this device on its own and won’t account for the any of changes from the original. Let’s dive in and see how this vapes, and as always, I will see you down at the bottom with my final thoughts.

DISCLAIMER: This device and liquid was sent to me by Innokin for review.

WHAT YOU GET

• 1 Endura T18 II 1300 mah battery
  • 1 Prism T18 Tank
  • 2 1.5-ohm coils
  • 1 Magnetic drip tip cover
  • 1 spare drip tip
  • 1 set of O-rings
  • 1 usb cable
  • Manual (on inside lid of the box)

Available in Silver, Rainbow, Pink/Silver, Blue/silver, and Black. It seems there is quite a range of colors and looks like more to come depending on where you look.

STOCK SHOT
6GFzg9N.jpg

PACKAGING
Umoyw2E.jpg

OUT OF BOX
PG8kC7T.jpg

OPERATION

The battery on the Endura is set up to be beginner friendly all while offering some great features. One of the best features that I wish was on all devices is the simple use of leds to indicate various conditions. The three LED indicators on the front will illuminate when charging to show how full the battery is. It will also indicate this level after you take each inhale. This is a great feature that I love having on all small devices. There is nothing worse than grabbing a device and not knowing where the battery level is at. Basically, each led represents each third of the battery level. Another feature these leds represent is the output voltage of the device. When vaping, a led will illuminate on the power setting selected. To change this setting, power down the device, then hold down the fire button. As you hold it down, it will cycle between power outputs. Each output is as follows:

1 LED = 10.5w

2 LEDs = 12w

3 LEDs = 13.5w

It is funny how the use of just a few LED lights can make or break a mod in my opinion. This is user friendly, adjustable, and tells me where the battery is. So simple yet done right. Another quick note. There is a nice color manual on the inside of the box. It gives you all the information you need in a clear manor with pictures. This should be on every starter kit for beginners!

MISCELLANEOUS PHOTOS

0OY3Wfm.jpg

O5AYXZs.jpg

mcfQ5bC.jpg

GqXjpjx.jpg

QN2N9Hq.jpg

HOW IT VAPES

I will be honest, when I got this, I took one look and said to myself. “Yay, a mod from 2015.” However, I was pleasantly surprised at how this vapes. The prism tank utilizes some of the funkiest coils I have ever seen. It has coils upon coils upon coils, all stacked up and jammed with cotton. The vape that this provides is flavorful and really, quite enjoyable. Coil life is a dream as well. I vaped on a couple of coils while testing different nic salt liquids and it took what felt like an eternity to kill the coils. The 2.5ml tank (2ml on TPD devices) lasts a long time, so it took quite a while to put a fair amount of liquid through it. From what I read, the T18 version one did not have air flow control, while the T18II features an air fed 510 pin with adjustment holes on the battery portion itself. One could shut the air flow all the way down, yet this provides a tight MTL draw. From there it gradually steps up with each hole. All holes provide an MTL type draw, but the largest hole is noticeably less restricted than closed off. The vape never feels all that warm even when running on the highest, 13.5w setting. I typically ran mine on this wattage setting and on the 2nd hole, because that’s how I roll, I guess. It just worked for me here. Each power setting doesn’t “feel” like a huge jump in power, but it is noticeable.

FINAL THOUGHTS

This is a great little starter kit. I found it hard to come up with cons. One might be that it is a bit tall and skinny, so it tips over easily and is almost impossible to keep standing up when charging. Other than those few things, this little kit is full of pros. I love the power adjustment, air flow adjustment, and the LED battery indication. The magnetic drip tip cover is a nice little addition as it keeps crud out of the tip when not in use, and it sticks to the bottom while vaping. It doesn’t stick there great, but it’s an option. The coil life is good, and it really sips e liquid, so I give it a pro there as well. Another pro I didn’t talk about much in the main review is the battery life. At 1300mah, I was able to get more than 2 full work days out of it which is definitely a pro. I can’t really say this competes with my top two pod systems (Innokin EQ and Renovo Zero) because it is much larger and not as pocket friendly, but it is a great starter device. The round tip is something I can see a smoker looking to switch enjoying a bit more than some odd shaped pod system. All sorts of pros with a few minor cons make this a great kit for new vapors or as a work backup for a veteran vapor.

THE OVEN TEST

If this one accidentally went into the pizza oven, would I go out and buy another? I will definitely keep this one around as a backup to bring to work with me and until someone I like more comes out….I would give this a yes.

PROS

• Good flavor
  • Good coil life
  • Battery indication
  • Output adjustment
  • Airflow adjustment
  • Battery life

CONS

• Tips over easily
  • Quite long and not super pocket friendly

Thank you all for reading this review and thank you to Innokin for sending it my way for review. I am seeing this online for somewhere in the $30 price range.

Pizza Dave – Delivering real reviews, with no extra toppings

REVIEW CRITERIA: I use each item for about two weeks to ensure I have collected enough data to adequately write a review. I use the same e liquid in tanks or rdas throughout all my reviews to ensure that I am comparing apples to apples between all modern equipment. I do not post reviews until I feel confident that I have used it enough to give an educated review. The reason I started doing reviews was due to poor purchasing decisions in my vaping infancy about two years ago. Back then, I purchased several different pieces of hardware without really enjoying it and I hope my reviews can guide people into spending their hard-earned money more wisely than I did! ****Keep in mind that some items I receive may be pre-release and not in retail packaging. Quality may be less than the finished product and what is in the package may differ from the retail package as well.

VU Sponsors