Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Reviews - The VLS by Oumier

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is Pizza Dave reviews, and today I will be reviewing the VLS RDA by Oumier. This product was sent to me by VLS for review.

F15ossM.jpg

ydqKesZ.jpg

PACKAGE CONTENTS

· 1 - VLS RDA

· 1 - Angorabbit cotton

· 1 - T-type screwdriver

· 2 - Ni80 coils

· 4 - Silicone O-rings

· 4 – Spare Screws

· 1 - Bottom feeder pin

· 1 - User manual – WELL WRITTEN IF I MIGHT ADD

N9LjB3v.jpg

INTRODUCTION

The VLS is the most recent RDA by the company Oumier. They had great success producing the Wasp Nano RDA, which surprised many for its flavor and price point. The VLS looks to be a much bigger brother of wasp, and has a lot of unique, innovative features that make it stand out. I got a chance to see all three colors up close, and all appear to be quite different. I have never been a fan of Ultem, so that one just doesn’t appeal to me personally. The black one looks nice, but the PEI (plastic) material of the top cap makes it feel quite cheap. The clear one is my favorite, but the clear/opaque cap does show darkening liquid and cotton in in no time. The clear has one big advantage as it shows when the cotton is dry and requires more liquid to avoid dry hits.

KdaT8vH.jpg

6AaADUJ.jpg

BUILD DECK

The VLS has one of the most unique build decks I have every had a chance to build on. The deck is built for single, dual vertical, or dual (transom mounted) coils. I tested it out with a large single coil first, which was super easy to install on this deck as long as you wrap your coils the right way. My second build was dual fused cClaptons (3mm I.D. 2x26g ss316 core w/ 36g Kanthal wrap) in the vertical configuration. I was easily able to fit these coils vertically due to a deck design that caters to this type of mounting. Wicking is a breeze as well. Simply unscrew the build deck from the base, pull cotton through the coils, snip flush on the bottom, snip flush on the top, and re install into the base. DISCLAIMER – I had some issues with resistance reading after my build. I found that I had to tighten into the base harder than I had hoped to make better contact with the positive portion of the deck. Once it is all wicked and re assembled all you must do is juice it up, and it is ready to vape.

ONMjsaI.jpg

7MclArl.jpg

FLAVOR / VAPOR PRODUCTION

I was ABSOLUTELY blown away with the flavor of the dual vertical coil configuration. This RDA produces more flavor than any other RDA I have tried. The vapor is dense, delicious, and satisfying. The air flow is a bit more restricted than other RDAs, but it seemed to be just right for me. It is a nice smooth draw with all 5 holes open. I attempted to use the VLS with a single coil on a single battery mechanical squonker, but the performance was lacking a bit. Closing the air down half way helped the single coil greatly. It created more flavor and warmth to the vapor, but after experiencing this RDA with dual coils I will not be going back to just one.

Fy9jT7l.jpg

CONCLUSION

I can say with all honesty that this is the best tasting RDA I have every tried. This alone makes it worth buying, but it also comes in at a great price, with many sites selling it for somewhere around $22-30. However, it does have a few flaws. The squonk pin is a flat head, so juice can pool up in the 510 pin. The deck is not super pretty, and the cap materials feel cheap, but this is so cheap I can let it slide. The biggest flaw however, is conductivity issues, has I noted above. The removable deck design is great for building but could have been executed a little better. This is an affordable RDA with some great design aspects. The few flaws it has would not stop me from getting one again if I lost or broke this one.

LINKS TO PURCHASE

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/OUMIER-VLS-RDA.html

https://eciggity.com/vls-rda-by-oumier/

Pizza Dave – delivering real reviews, with no extra toppings

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!

VapeO

Member For 1 Year
The wasp nano was such a nice RDA. I don't like the use of vertical coils. I wish it had more options

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The wasp nano was such a nice RDA. I don't like the use of vertical coils. I wish it had more options
It does dual horizontal build stacked. Man I need a vertical build RSA and single coil bad.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors