Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Reviews - Top40 E liquids

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone and welcome to Pizza Dave’s Vape Reviews! Today I will be reviewing some of the juice lines by Top 40 E-liquid. This sample pack was sent to be by Top40 for review.

top50.png

INTRODUCTION

How often have you purchased an e-liquid based on a flavor profile they describe, only to find out that it is no where near that. With Top40, they seem to really describe their liquids accurately, which is great for an online based company. I was given a sample pack of 10 flavors that they carry. I will go through each one and give you my thoughts.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“BAD ROMANCE”

The flavor profile is a strawberry macaron. I tasted a hint of strawberry with an overpowering flavor macaron. I personally have never partaken in macarons in real life, so I couldn’t tell you if this one is full blown macaron or not. I did not enjoy this flavor, as the flavors just didn’t jive well for me. I dripped this just a few times and couldn’t do it anymore.

“BLURRED LINES”

The flavor profile is blueberry yogurt. It is blueberry yogurt to a tee. It has fresh tasting blueberry, not the fake type, along with a creamy yet sour yogurt. If blueberry yogurt is something you want to vape, then this is as close as it gets to a cup of Yoplait.

“KILLER QUEEN”

The flavor profile is honeysuckle nectar. I got a honey flavor mixed with some slight floral notes. I did not care for this one at all. It was a bit too bitter for me, and I could only drip it a few times before it went straight to the vape shelf.

“RADIOACTIVE”

This is pink lemonade, I mean…it really is pink lemonade. I have had several lemonade flavors over the years, but this made me feel like I was drinking lemonade. Spot on flavor, quite sweet, and no throat hit like many lemonades have. Dripped this one completely gone right away.

“ROYALS”

The flavor profile is lemon pound cake. They nailed this one as well. It has a really great pound cake base with the perfect complements of lemon. It all comes together to make a very smooth and flavorful vape. This one also was dripped down to nothing almost right away.

“SANDSTORM”

The flavor profile is pear dragon fruit. They kind of blue this one. I don’t often care for the bitterness of dragon fruit, and they put plenty in this mix. It tastes more like Dawn dish soap than a vape able liquid….nasty…

“SANTERIA”

Banana pudding, and banana pudding it is. They did a nice job with this. It is just about as close to a cup of Jell-O Pudding as you will get. It a bit harsh on coils, so once the coils start to get coated all banana goes away entirely and is taken over by the creamy base.

“STANGELOVE”

The profile says lychee mango, but I got something pleasantly different from it. These two flavors mixed together to create what I can only describe as circus peanuts. I loved this juice! It was different, but in a good way. Went through it immediately.

“STRANGLEHOLD”

The profile for this one is apple fritter. It is perfectly described. It has a sour/sweet apple mixed with a crusty shell. There are cinnamon notes which I seemed to come out more in other rdas than others. Sometimes it was overpowering, but other times the cinnamon seemed just right. Very tasty dessert vape for any apple fritter lovers out there.

“SUGAR”

Fruit punch flavor profile, Hawaiian punch flavor. Enough said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FINAL THOUGHTS

I was about 50/50 on these flavors. Of the 10 I received, I shelfed 4 of them and vaped the crap out of the other 6. Their flavor profiles are great, which is great considering most people will be buying right from their website. The price point isn’t the cheapest of the online vendors, but their liquid seems a bit more premium than other sites. At $10.99 per 30mL it is higher priced than many brick and mortar prices (at least in my area). They do offer some bulk pricing, which helps quite a bit the more you spend.

Spend $25.00 get 10% off

Spend $50.00 get 15% off

Spend $100.00 get 18% off

Spend $150.00 get 20% off

Spend $200.00 get 25% off

If any of these liquids seem to be something you want to try, head on over to top40’s website in the link below!

https://www.top40eliquid.com/mega-menu/flavor/candy/candy-shop.html

Thank you everyone for reading this review and thank you to top40 for giving me samples to review.

Pizza Dave – Delivering real reviews with no extra toppings.

VU Sponsors