Become a Patron!

Pizzadave reviews - The Godria Bolt rda

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I will go over everything you need to know about the Bolt rda by Godria. This rda was acquired from another vaping underground member @ej1979.

5346e04bd567f48867d87af8324abf76.jpg

Overview

Out of the box the first thing that caught my eye was how nice this rda looks. The build deck is beautiful and it's very photogenic. It has very very tight o rings holding it together, but a little dob of juice lubes it up essily. The top cap is a solid fit that doesnt wobble around or spin on its own. The air flow is snug to adjust abd holds where you set it. The box includes a t handle tool, squonk pin, spare screws, spare springs, 510 adapters, Clapton coils, and cotton.

242bfbcb3c73f38155ae35c3c0e4a882.jpg

Build deck

The build deck on the Bolt is a spring loaded clamp style. It is a little tough to build on because you have to hold both coils in position and tighten at the same time. However, being spring loaded makes placing coils easy without fighting a clamp that wants to drop down. Conductivity is great thanks to the gold plating.

Below is a picture with coils installed.

975a0319baee03cdc7d13bb6ce55d0e4.jpg

Wicked up and ready to vape.

f1cb2524c21b968513da0252c1319899.jpg

Air flow

The Bolt has dual air flow which is from the bottom and sides. It can be configured for a single coil as well. This is a loud rda. With both air flow full open it has quite a woosh during inhale. It is considerably quiet when using just the bottom air flow. I felt the flavor to be good with full open or bottom only. It has plenty of adjustment to get a vape exactly how you want it.

18ad61d660faeb2dc3ef30036bdcd401.jpg

Flavor

This is a great flavor rda. I vaped it side by side a recoil and pulse 24 rdas. All have the same juice and same coils and the flavor was very close across the board.

Juice well, squonking, and leaking

The juice well is farely deep, but the bottom air flow takes up a lot of space. The air flow on the rda is located inward which makes it difficult to drip down the middle without getting some juice leaking into the air flow. This happened to me here and there, but wasn't too terrible if I was cautious. The supplied squonk pin installs via a flathead so it will more than likely leak when squonking.

Summary

Overall, this little known rda surprised me. It has great flavor and looks great. The only real flaw I found was the notched squonking pin. The noisy air flow is a mild flaw, and the leaking into the bottom air flow is just something that comes with bottom air flow rdas. I will be using this rda in the rotation for sure.

This rda can be purchased from vaporl for $25.25.

https://www.vaporl.com/godria-bolt-rda-tank.html#

Pizzadave - delivering real reviews with no extra toppings.
57d9b539a6d801efe23829ff613f47a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors