Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really dont know anything about this. But I would recommend the Istick 40w instead. It has way more functionality than the Jomo and will be more reliable. Eleaf has became a very well liked and reputable company. You can get it here http://vapenw.com/istick-tc-40w-by-eleaf. There is also the Evic VT if you want something a little more powerful. You can get the kit including tank here http://vapenw.com/evic-vt-50w-box-mod-full-kit-by-joyetech
I couldn't agree more with something like Eleaf line of kit. I really, really would recommend the Evic VTC mini.

It has 75W of power there, which is plenty to keep you going, unless you demand the biggest of the big clouds-in all honesty, to stop smoking, you will probably vape at a much, much lower level than this-but it is nice to know you have headroom.

It also does TC, with Custom TCR even for different wire types, so not only is it a great starter device, it will actually grow with you if you want it too.

Don't let that put you off though-you do not even have to go near these modes if they sound complicated, you can stick to using it in wattage mode, there is nothing wrong with that at all either :).

Regarding a tank, the one that comes with the Evic VTC mini is a bit Meh if I am honest, I have the original Ego one and the Tron update tank (Same tank, different housing).

Are you looking for a mouth to lung experience (similar to how you draw on a cigarette-into your mouth then inhale into your lungs)-or a straight to lung tank(As it states, instead of taking smaller puffs, you just inhale while holding the fire button for a few seconds-straight to lung).

For new vapers, what gets recommended a lot, and what I myself started on, was the Nautilus Mini. I soon upgraded to a straight to lung tank though.

If you want a STL tank, the one that comes with the kit actually will probably be pretty good if you are a newer vaper. It will be more gentle than other Sub-Ohm tanks on the market, plus you have a full kit.

Regarding the Jomo kit-I can see the appeal with the price, but to put it in perspective, you can spend say a week's worths of cigarette money on one fantastic setup, that will work, has the option of changing batteries, will grow with you, and is a quality device-or the cheap route, with a built in battery, that claims 4400MAH(They may not be lying, but I just feel due to the price this is unlikely), a tank that you are not sure of the quality, same with the device, and also, when the battery is past its useful life-so is the mod. With a 18650 powered mod, just simply get a new battery for a few dollars/pounds.

I also wouldn't feel fully safe with a mod that cheap charging its internal battery-if you are worried about cost of a charger, the VTC mini can actually charge an 18650 with its USB port, so that is covered too :).

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I know nothing about it. But I'd go Kanger Topbox or Evic VTC first. If you really want a 40 watt mod, look at a Sigelei.

chinacatsunflower-

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No clue what you're planning on running, and I don't have any knowledge about the mod you're looking at; I will however recommend the RX200 if you're new and have the money to invest. It can do anything you want, and so it'll accommodate any of your vaping needs as they may change in the future. From tootle puffing, to using claptons! You'll need three married batteries, an external charger (I suggest the Efest Luc V4), and of course the mod / tank or RBA!

About a $120 investment but it's well worth it! It's what I have and I loooove it.
  • $20-30 for three batteries.
  • $40-50 for the RX200.
  • $35? I think for the charger.
  • $20-40 for the tank / RBA.
The RX200 has temperature control, can output up to 200w, utilizes three batteries and so in turn has great battery life, it's extremely comfortable to hold, and it looks bad ass! The only downsides are the volt meter on it is inaccurate, you cannot charge the batteries with the onboard charging, and with the batteries in it it weighs a pound. Only making this suggestion because it can accommodate any type of vape experience you're looking for and I don't have adequate knowledge to answer your original question.

Definitely look into it, and happy vaping! :)

VU Sponsors