Become a Patron!

pleas open and post if you read this title!!! What do you think about cartos?

Baron Dane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What set up are you using now? And whens the last time you used a carto?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went from cartos to cartotanks to RDAs. There's a word of difference in using a carto by itself and using a carto in a cartotank! And then the biggest difference of all is in rebuildables, but not everyone is ready/willing to do that. I suspect now that things like the nautilus have made cartotanks redundant!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I really can't remember.

But I have problems remembering what I had for breakfast so my answer does not really count.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use them in my Bella tanks when I go somewhere. They don't break very easy.

TVG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a newbie, never tried cartos, but a guy made me try his cartotank. It was pretty good, nice flavor but the draw was way too tight. Not sure if it's the nature of cartotanks or just his setup.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ah cartos take me back. last uses when i first got my dna just to test how long it would last. before that 3 plus years ago. i used cartos with my egos and provari v1 and v2 back in the day with carto tanks self punched with tap valve before rda and rta and the newer subohm tank became better in design and function.

I have 3 mods I use. Sigelei 100, Hana DNA 30 and a eleaf 20. I use anything from a nautilus mini and full size, kayfun 4, 3.1 and lite, orchid v4, rose v2, heck I even have a couple of aspire k1s left over from when I started vaping that still work ok for juice testing.

I have a few cartos in a fun little zippo style stealth mod a buddy gave me for Christmas. They aren't awesome but fun to play around with.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've used them an prior to say the Nautilus (which with the BVC setup is basically a minicaro in a clearo tank). I think other than RDA they were the most consistent flavor wise. I still have one in an IBTanked pyrex carto-tank. I use it once in the which for a "change" but I also still play with a Commodore 64 so take that with a grain of salt. :)

Crackjar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to use Boge Cartos with a Phiniac Glass Carto Tank, around 3-4 years ago. Still have the tank, and maybe 2 or 3 boxes of Boge Cartos from AltSmoke.com, used to love them, but they were hit and miss. One would work and last for up to a week or 2, then the next would crap out on the first fire. Then a few started giving "off" tastes and were just junk. Kind of miss the old crackling noise they'd make, but after having the Nautilus, Atlantis, and RDA's, I wouldn't dream of going back to Cartos. Will gladly send them to you and could part with the Phiniac and all tools, but to be honest it's a sub par vape compared to today's RDA's and Tanks.

VU Sponsors