Become a Patron!

Pleasant Surprise

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Just a curiosity here, I was wondering what vape juice have you bought or made within the last month or two have you been happily surprised by?
For me it was peach yogurt from my local shop, normally not into that type of flavor, but I keep going back for more, might even cause me to start trying different types of flavors more often.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made Grack Juice. I found the recipe on reddit. Its the most unique flavor I've ever vaped and it's so GOOOOOD. I highly reccomend you diy'ers make some soon.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a curiosity here, I was wondering what vape juice have you bought or made within the last month or two have you been happily surprised by?
For me it was peach yogurt from my local shop, normally not into that type of flavor, but I keep going back for more, might even cause me to start trying different types of flavors more often.
I dont think I've ever vaped yogurt. But what you're describing sounds like a good one.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
My latest pleasant surprise is Grape White from Lost Art. Pretty good.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Serene by OM Vapors - It's a peach cobbler ice cream and it's YUMMM! :p

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Similar to your (and Countrypami's) experience, mine was also a peach juice. "Ohm My" from Elysian. It's a peach cobbler flavor. The thing is, I never vape fruits except for the occasional fruit loop type cereal juice (mainly Capone from the Sauce LA). This stuff is incredible - I've been vaping it all day! My normal vapes are creams, bakery, and the occasional RY4/custard DIY blend that I like to make, so I was wary of trying this one. Now I'm gonna have to broaden my horizon and maybe try a few others that I have hanging around that might interest me now.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Peach is one of those flavors that seems to be done either incredibly well... or horribly wrong. This is only the 3rd peach vape in 5+ years of vaping that I will go back and buy more of.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Peach is one of those flavors that seems to be done either incredibly well... or horribly wrong. This is only the 3rd peach vape in 5+ years of vaping that I will go back and buy more of.

I actually haven't found a solo peach juice that is good enough for me to want to buy more of, combo'd however, I enjoy 90 percent of the time. Come on peaches, you need to stop only doing well at an away game, play good for the home team once in a while.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually haven't found a solo peach juice that is good enough for me to want to buy more of, combo'd however, I enjoy 90 percent of the time. Come on peaches, you need to stop only doing well at an away game, play good for the home team once in a while.
I agree. My solo peach mixes seem to be missing something. I'm going to add some creaminess next time. I'm going to get some yogurt flavoring next time around.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Strawberry milkshake from V3. Was not expecting much from it, as most strawberry based juice is pretty bad. Glad it was an exception.

VU Sponsors