Become a Patron!

Please allow use of ad blocker software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

duroSIG556R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Please get rid of the annoying message that pops up telling me to disable my ad block software on your site. Thanks!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once you allow this site through there are no more pop ups. The ads on this forum are non intrusive and very well done. They only appear on the home page at the top, on the right and at the bottom.

Last edited:

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's the thing, I don't want to disable it. :(

You don't have to "disable it". Just add this site to the exception list. All other sites will still be active with adblocker.

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the thing, I don't want to disable it. :(

Here's a wild and crazy idea..allow this site through your adblocker, see what happens, if you still dont like it, then turn it back on for the forum.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Here's an idea. just deal with it? You can whitelist this site only or deal with the adds!

duroSIG556R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To anyone interested, if you want to use your adblock software and not get an annoying pop up for doing so; all you have to do is update your adblock software. Problem Solved!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good thing that most of us don't mind a few non-intrusive, non-popup, vape related ads appearing on our screen when we whitepage ad-blocker for just this site...the site has to be paid for somehow...we will carry the water for those that just cant be bothered to...

TheCraftyBuckeye

Scrub Tech - Smooth Operator
I want the vendors to start putting coupon codes in their ads that can ONLY be seen on VU and only for a short period of time.

So these individuals who think that seeing ads (that ARE NOT popups and ARE vape related) inconvenience them in some way, will miss out.

Maybe I should change my title so it just says "Bitch".

aussie

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
There are no invasive ads here if you would disable your blocker for one second you will see that your post is in fact ludicrous and IMO and with all do respect more of a reason for a douchbag button js please come again I will be here all week.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't have an incessant need to totally fill your screen with the browser, you won't much see them anyway. I was on here for 3 hours before I even knew there were ads....hmmmm, maybe that's my age showing, I think I have adsheimers or something but I don't remember. I so need a smiley for "Drama Popcorn"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors