Become a Patron!

Please Help Me Deviated Septum, Celito, Melo 3, Uwell SE-1

Sukuhdi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really need you Help, I cant start smoking again. I have a Deviated Septum so I can only breath through my mouth and I have Salivary Glands that dont work.Every time I vape my mouth is so Dry I use mouthwash 25+ times a day, I need a new tank that runs between 20-50w .3-.8 ohm coil that doesn't spit-back juice. The Spit-Back is killing me! Not a cloud chaser, Flavor is still really important to me, just need a tank that keeps my mouth %100 juice free. I am going Crazy online trying to find one that works.
The SE-1 works the best with decent flavor on a 0.8 Uwell 2 coil at 30-35w. But %30 of the time the tank leaks out the air holes, and causes bad spit back. Always right after filling from both top and bottom.

The Melo 3 Mini is Amazing for such a cheap tank($5-$7), never leaks and the coils come with a spit-back guard, but .3ohm at 45-50w still makes a poping noise, and I get a little spit-back on my tongue. The flavor is ok, I want to try 0.5 coil next, but have heard bad things about them.

The Clieto is the worst the coils have such a massive airflow in the middle with no spit-back guard, when I put a paper towel down my driptip to the top of the coil (about 1.5") it comes out Black! I run the .4ohm at 40-50w, flavor isn't that good either.

Please Help Me....Whats your favorite 30-50w Subohm Tank??? (With No Spit-back)

Maybe?:
Freemax Starre Pure
Herakles Plus or Pro
Arctic V8
Smok Spiral
Joytech Ultimo
Kanger ...
(dont like the TFV8, TFV4 coils, to high wattage)

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I actually have the same issue, I find Drippers and RTA's work best and stay away from non rebuildables however one of the few that I enjoyed and highly recommend is the UD/Youde Athlon 22... It just works and no problems.

Coils/tank available on Fasttech...

VU Sponsors