Become a Patron!

Please Help - mvp 2.0 + nautilus

First helloo everyone I am very new to vaping but have a itaste clk 1280 with a mini protank 3 and have just upgraded to a mvp 2.0 with a nautilus mini tank which I got because of everyone's raving reviews but I got more vapour and throat hit from the clk with the protank, not sure if I'm right but the clk only goes up to 5 watts and mvp starts at 6 but the mvp at 6 watts the vapour is almost non existent regales of airflow hole setting, I figure I must be doing something wrong, both same juice but 1.5 coil in protank and 1.8 in nautilus, sorry for the long post but very dissapointed and confused as mvp has to be set to 11 watts to even level the clk thanks in advance

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
First helloo everyone I am very new to vaping but have a itaste clk 1280 with a mini protank 3 and have just upgraded to a mvp 2.0 with a nautilus mini tank which I got because of everyone's raving reviews but I got more vapour and throat hit from the clk with the protank, not sure if I'm right but the clk only goes up to 5 watts and mvp starts at 6 but the mvp at 6 watts the vapour is almost non existent regales of airflow hole setting, I figure I must be doing something wrong, both same juice but 1.5 coil in protank and 1.8 in nautilus, sorry for the long post but very dissapointed and confused as mvp has to be set to 11 watts to even level the clk thanks in advance
Hi @tim22

You should be getting tons of vapor with the Nauti/MVP combo. I use this combo myself and absolutely love it.
If the juice is higher in PG you won't get as much vapor.
I run my MVP/Nauti combo at 3.3v/6.5w and get plenty of vapor... but I'm not looking for clouds.

I would check the nauti... make sure nothing is blocking the airflow inside the air chamber.
Maybe try changing the coil and see if maybe you just got a bum coil.
Also, where did you get the Nauti... are you sure it is authentic?

Other than that, I honestly don't know why it wouldn't be working for you.

Hi @tim22

You should be getting tons of vapor with the Nauti/MVP combo. I use this combo myself and absolutely love it.
If the juice is higher in PG you won't get as much vapor.
I run my MVP/Nauti combo at 3.3v/6.5w and get plenty of vapor... but I'm not looking for clouds.

I would check the nauti... make sure nothing is blocking the airflow inside the air chamber.
Maybe try changing the coil and see if maybe you just got a bum coil.
Also, where did you get the Nauti... are you sure it is authentic?

Other than that, I honestly don't know why it wouldn't be working for you.

Thanks for the reply u bought from local shop but even in 11watts or 5v is level with the clk at max but not better, was expecting a massive upgrade from what I had heard and seems not, have checked for obstructions but nothing there, if it was a bum coil how else would I tell, shouldn't it not work at all or would it just be less effective

I will have a look thanks but if this fails and I know this is a very personalised question, what would be a good upgrade for power/clouds that is around the same price

VU Sponsors